Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

i know too much drama but was good to see our sher in action

lol,  tell me about it, hehe, I totally enjoyed every single hit and every spark in DM's eyes 
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol,  tell me about it, hehe, I totally enjoyed every single hit and every spark in DM's eyes 
[/QUOTE]

yeah but his monster son will take revenge tomorrow- just waiting for DM to slap megha that will be the day to celebrate in bandini

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I must say todays episode was truly great thanks to DM, his chappals and his bottle of kerosene. πŸ˜† Also enjoyed yesterday's episode as well coz of the flashback scene, nice to see Santu in her old look. Obviously enjoyed todays scene of DM having a Vishal bonfire. πŸ˜†
eli01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

yeah but his monster son will take revenge tomorrow- just waiting for DM to slap megha that will be the day to celebrate in bandini

since she hit her head herself I knew that she would put the blame on DM and use it the best way in her favor, but that did not stop me to enjoy what came laterπŸ˜†

and I will celebrate that day, I dont know when they will deliver it to us, but it will come.....

kiranRonit thumbnail
thanks for update  Today Episode Rocking
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anita, where are u. I can see you're liking comments but where's your insight for todays episode?
hashbrown thumbnail
anita has been quiet for so many days...where are u anita? we are missing you...
haven't seen khateeja too in a while...
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a rocking episode.... Just loved every bit of it..

I think all u guys have said everything I wanted like Moti and Santu scene... DM and Santu... DM bashing Vishal..

The episode was great from start to finish.

Thanks ipod for the update
hashbrown thumbnail
hey bishop, i think i will have to watch it again tonight...
Edited by hashbrown - 13 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Anita, where are u. I can see you're liking comments but where's your insight for todays episode?

Had almost given up on Bandini.........can't take this continued negativity esp. from
Megha/Vishal.............didn't mind Pinaken also........lol........or even Virat Sanghvi
but not this........This Meg/Vish make Sarang look adorable..........  Off & on kept
reading the updates........finally today's was better with the Sher back in action..........
but keeping in mind the promo.......to see that Megha gloating over Sanraj.......is too
much for me.............

Loved todays epi....not only DM in Malik mode.........but for me Moti/Santu relationship
going on a new level was great........Moti who only cursed/swore - always the high &
mighty one.......here actually admitting she was wrong........& her teaming up with
Santu was really good........yes in my eyes Moti is finally redeemed, didn't think I
would be saying this....but yes.............

And of course last scene understanding of Sanraj - superb.......