Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhari thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shabz50

Thanks for the update Ipod i think santu has something planned that is why she stopped dm and treveni from telling the truth i hope she has megha and vishal deserve the worst puishment possible

Sorry - I hated the last scene (rest of the show was great).. 

It should NOT be Santu's prereogative from letting Triveni tell the truth. This is such awful social lesson - if a rape occurs hide it all costs (even arrest!!!).. this is exactly what empowers rapists (and especially serial rapists).. 

Sad that people worried about what others say/think vs. standing up for principles 

love
rhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Usually DM going away for a few days makes her upset and here he's going to jail and she didn't give a crap. I know Triveni's their future DIL but she's still not as important as your husband. Also when Triveni was willing to tell the truth so then DM isn't arrested, Santu just told her to go upstairs. Didn't expect this from Santu. . 😆

Bravo ! Fully agree!!
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ipod for the update. DM absolutely rocked today's episode and treatment Vishal received from him was awesome. Let's see what happens next and how does it lead to m-clan's eviction from lm-mansion. Hopefully next week we get to see M-clan gaining upper hand over Megha and throwing that evil witch in prison forever😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the awesome update ipod

The episode was rocking and so was the discussion sorry I missed it, I was celebrating all the Thanksgiving traditions with family of food and more food.

@ ipod

The answer to your question there are a lot of women in this world that hurt theme selves and lied on others. There are women who accuse men of rape or domestic violence and it never happen. Is sick and unfortunate but there women like that who cried wolf in this world.

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved the last scene, and the whole show was great.
nobody is denying triveni's prerogative...there is no such thing as hiding a rapist at all cost...nobody is empowering a rapist...no one is over sentimental here at the forum...i do not know where these ideas are coming from?
there are different approaches to handle a situation....just a one track approach cannot be adopted every time...and that too without giving it a due thought...vishal has to be punished for his heinous crime. he has got the video of the whole rape, and it was triveni who had gone to vishal's home at night. vishal can twist every thing in his favour...so, it is just totally absurd and unwise to expose triveni, without letting her get the real justice. vishal, at this point can easily escape as his case is stronger at this point.
what santu did was brilliant. she will make sure that triveni gets the real justice.... and thats what we all want here at the forum.

@rhari, you have every right to explain and express your views...but you have absolutely no right to call others as 'sentimental women, hiding their husbands' or 'indian approach'...so make sure, what you say is logical and guarded...
Edited by hashbrown - 13 years ago
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hashbrown

i loved the last scene, and the whole show was great.
nobody is denying triveni's prerogative...there is no such thing as hiding a rapist at all cost...nobody is empowering a rapist...no one is over sentimental here at the forum...i do not know where these ideas are coming from?
there are different approaches to handle a situation....just a one track approach cannot be adopted every time...and that too without giving it a due thought...vishal has to be punished for his heinous crime. he has got the video of the whole rape, and it was triveni who had gone to vishal's home at night. vishal can twist every thing in his favour...so, it is just totally absurd and unwise to expose triveni, without letting her get the real justice. vishal, at this point can easily escape as his case is stronger at this point.
what santu did was brilliant. she will make sure that triveni gets the real justice.... and thats what we all want here at the forum.

@rhari, you have every right to explain and express your views...but you have absolutely no right to call others as 'sentimental women, hiding their husbands' or 'indian approach'...so make sure, what you say is logical and guarded...

completely agree, what Santu did was the right decision not for her family but only for Triveni as a woman, if  Santu had not stopped both then if DM & Triveni had just let it out then Triveni's case would be dismissed that it was her going to her so-called huband at the middle of the night and she herself slept with him, all evidence strong case for Vishal and comes running back to the Mahiyavanshi's for whatever reason, Vishal & Megha can cook up so many stories, they have planned or not planned but things fell into place in their favor  so it all looks bad for Triveni, more accusations will be put on her etc they will show so much against her, a money hungry girl & she will do anything and her also wanting to get engaged to one of the heirs in the Mahiyavanshi family which also happens to be his nephew, they will make Triveni to look like a girl who has no limits and is just a disgace. Santu will surely fight for Triveni and help her get justice and looking for a way to make sure Vishal's gross deed is out and he is the one who has stolen a woman's pride, its not hiding a rape or letting a rapist get away, like hasbrown has said "there are different approaches to handle a situation....just a one track approach cannot be adopted every time" Santu of all people who was put in this situation before by Rudr will understand Triveni's position and surely not let even her son get away. 
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said and well explained, jamila....exactly my thoughts, but i did not want my post to be tooooo long...lets see how it unfolds from now on...