Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Loved the Vishal beating today and Baa was worried Vishal might hurt DM.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DM is arrested ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•The same Kayamath way.. with slight difference that Prachi was to leave her hubby. here Santu might have to give the whole property..Poori duniya mein Mahiyavanshis ke alaava aur koi paise wala nahi hai kya Thanks ipod
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z updates ipod. The whole episode was a treat to watch, Ben Baa n Santu scene was good n DM roaring was superbbbbbbbbbbbbb but yes burning Vishal alive was a bit too much. Only Megha was unbearable.
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ipod !

I loved todays episode, every thing was so well packed.....well this is one way Megha/Vishal to get the M-house and the rest, by somebody signing it to them.... DM beating the crap of that creep, pushing Megha, well she trapped them with that later and who knows what we could expect next.... well I enjoyed the process 
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just cannot understand why m-family cannnot go to police to re open megha case 16 years back?
megha can do anything file false claim, hurt herself and put the blame on dm and m- family cannot do anything?

it was funny when dm was beating vishal - megha comes in and see the expression on vishla's face what a relief he will not be burned!  he goes running to megha

hashbrown thumbnail

Originally posted by: klementina_275

I wonder why the DM needs to go in the house of visal?โ“ OK, but fell off in a trap, it is good that it beats visal but to burn ????????, not accept such a scenario๐Ÿ˜•, so is it dm master DPUR? Whether the writers want to break down the credibility of DM?

thanks ipod for the update.
good point...even i was wondering that, why did he go to vishal's place...but then, i think he was so mad with anger that he could not control himself.
regarding burning, yes it was a bit too much...but it is one form of murder...and a murder in itself is an abhorrent act...that is why, i have said many times that santu and dm should not have any blood on their hands...it is an extremely bad example to set for others, by the leads of the play.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah the way Vishal cried when he saw Megha was like a complete child when he wants his parent(s) to save him or get someone in trouble. It was quite funny but knew he was faking it just to get DM arrested. Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

DM is arrested ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•The same Kayamath way.. with slight difference that Prachi was to leave her hubby. here Santu might have to give the whole property..Poori duniya mein Mahiyavanshis ke alaava aur koi paise wala nahi hai kya Thanks ipod

uma tomorrow is your turn so you get to see snatu sign papers to save DM
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One more thing.. 

Moti remembered her curse that she gave years ago.. 
nice touch by the CVs :)
eli01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

just cannot understand why m-family cannnot go to police to re open megha case 16 years back?

if they do that than this track is over....