Comic Relief: Family Jewels

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok quick CR...have to head to Uncles house for dinner...my cousin is making pot roast...andi have a strong feeling that she may have burned down the house πŸ˜•

Family Jewels
ok...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i dont know who that guys was but omg 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣v...Dutta straight up kicked him the familky jewels πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² the dude was talking about manaoing honeymoon...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 aab toh dutta ke vaje se...tauba...THAT will never happen 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...oh man that killed me! i couldnt stop thinking about it...i cant believe the CV's showed that!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was too funny!!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jaz thanx alot for the amazin CR yaarπŸ€—Omg jaz u made the comedy out of that scene...🀣🀣🀣....btw dutta was in the mood of playing cricket ...see how he trashing the goons....Yay Sixer🀣....
jks apart its really sad to see tasha like this.....well lets see what future hold for us...u take care  ..see ya around..have fun at ur uncle"s house,,,,
love and hugs suhanaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—
fuzzyface thumbnail
🀣 well I guess the idiot won't be in action for a long time 🀣

But man the fight scene just bombed, cld someone tell the actor Mishal that it isn't a kick boxing match but a hero fighting villains ka scene.
Although there was some Ranjnikanth moves but come on was he waiting for match points with his fist up and in position . Then of course the cricket match 🀣  🀣Maybe there was a wrestling ring or an umpire somewhere 🀣 🀣
(plz dun throw your chapals ladies this just my POV)  πŸ˜›
ok maybe I watch way too many chinese and korean drama where the heroes are doing back flips, wushu , sword fights and moving at super speed, so my expectations are way high.πŸ˜†
But still kudos for Dutta for kicking the idiot where it hurts the most *ouch*πŸ˜†

However the biggest comedy of all  Sudarshan was given dialogues and giving other expression 😲🀣🀣
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

But man the fight scene just bombed, cld someone tell the actor Mishal that it isn't a kick boxing match but a hero fighting villains ka scene.
Although there was some Ranjnikanth moves but come on was he waiting for match points with his fist up and in position . Maybe there was a wrestling ring 🀣
(plz dun throw your chapals ladies)  πŸ˜›
ok maybe I watch way too many chinese and korean drama where the heroes are doing back flips, wushu , sword fights and moving at super speed, so my expectations are way high.πŸ˜†
But still kudos for Dutta for kicking the idiot where is hurts the most *ouch*πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Although there was some Ranjnikanth moves but come on was he waiting for match points with his fist up and in position . Then of course the cricket match 🀣  🀣Maybe there was a wrestling ring or an umpire somewhere 🀣 🀣
(plz dun throw your chapals ladies this just my POV)  πŸ˜›
But still kudos for Dutta for kicking the idiot where it hurts the most *ouch*πŸ˜†

However the biggest comedy of all  Sudarshan was given dialogues and giving other expression 😲🀣🀣

Bold:🀣🀣🀣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
considering that it was dutta who kicked him, i bet the idiot wont be in action ever again..🀣