Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gr8 job Aysh......So now Pia and Maithili are separate.......I really respect this Metz.....she let Abhiya b 2gether......but Sid and Alexis's arrival bothers me.......Tara will loose her bf.....not tha he deserves her....poor Mish too....so will hese girls find their soulmates....waiting for the next update
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
wonderful update..thank god that pia is safe now..really misha knows wat to do to hav pia from dozing off..loved the way abhay replied for misha's proposal..they were cute..convo between pia n misha was lovely..n misha asking abhay for a guy who is not a werewolf..poor shaurya..so v r to get too many action?is abhay going to hav the lone time just for today with pia?really poor abhay..how long should he suffer?let him be happy for some time yaar..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mangona

fab update infact luved it i hope soulmate is cuming soon thank u

:::Soulmates coming up in an hours time.:::

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

awesome update....i really like misha n abhay's bonding...it's cute...

OMG.. sid is coming back...i hope he doesn't hurts pia and takes his maithli with himself....😉...plz i really want a face to face love confession by abhiya in ur next update...i'm dying to hear it especially from abhay side....
gr8 update..plz continue soon...n thanks for the pm..tc

:::Abhiya confession will happen in due time. Sid will be on his best form:::

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

hey  awesome update i dont know hw can u handle so many ff at one time

u r doin gr8 job wid ur ff 
i hav read all of them
and all r gr8
cumin to update

i really liked d pia and misha convo
it was like some kind of releif aftr so much stress
waiting 4 next update eagerly

and it ws gud to read abhay smilin on misha and pia convo

keep it up👏🤗

:::Handling 3 FF's is a hard task😕 I must be crazy😆Misha will be doing major bonding with Abhay. Pia and Abhay will grow closer thanks to a new threat😉:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Awesum update ayesha..so sid and alexis r bck..gr8..and tara should leave alexis..awwww abhay's too cute..loved the way he took care of Piya..

:::Tara will give Alexis what he deserves. Abhay is always cute with his overprotective nature😳:::

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update.........................alongwith the hunter now more trouble is coming Abhiya's way in the form of sid -alexis

:::Abhiya's problems are neverending. This should liven things up with Sid, Alexis and The Hunter😊:::

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals1110

Awesome Part Aysha.. D way u hav described Abhay n Misha's Concerned towards Piya is Perfect.. Overall from Abhay-Piya to Tara-Misha.. It was Amazing.. Gud 2 know Haseena cares for Abhay a bit.. So now Sid is gonna enter.. Gr8.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..

:::Haseena doesn't reveal her maternal instincts but they are there even if the are dormant. I like the chemistry between Abhiya, Misha and Tara willl develop their characters together in the future:::

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ayshaaa.. It was a very nice chapter. I loved Mishu & Abhay in this update. Even the Promo was nice.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

lovely🤣it was really funny part when mish said about sharing abhay pia forgot all her sleeps but poor girl got caught🤣🤣
damn!this Alexis he grouped with sid also tara should breakup with him as he cheated her ...........😡
and i think i've to update my vocabulary cause i find shortage of words to praise you😆😆  
update soon............

:::Misha is hilarious with her tongue in cheek humour. Would've been nice to see a healthy rivalry between the girls until Misha came out with the truth. Alexis with Sid as the terrible twoseme should be fun to write. :::