mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks wen wd i c nxt update
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 35:::Recoup:::

Out of the cave Maithali tried to find her breath. Who would have thought breathing again would be so difficult? The air was fresh and it was a weird sensation to put a name to the scent without having another person's mind telling U what it was. It was weird being back in her original body. It felt so stiff. She sure needed to warm her body up before she could do anything serious with it. For starters her legs felt like jelly. Her body ached. Maithali stretched her arms out from side to side. Her head felt heavy probably due to all lying around for centuries on end. She was grateful her body was still in working order. The only thing missing was Pia. No more struggling for dominance. Maithali was relieved she had her privacy back. To her detriment Pia knew everything there was to know about her in her sub-concience. Unfortunately for her in return, Pia's memories were with Maithali so they both had leverage. Maithali was dumbstruck on how close Pia and she became over their ordeal. The only thing haunting Maithali were Abhay's eyes. They were filled with questions she had no answers to. For now Abhay and Pia were safe from unnecessary emotional turmoil. Maithali had decided to steer clear of the couple and let them live their life together. She knew if she stayed near Abhay in time she'd probably end up hating herself for turning green with envy. Maithali wasn't as great a person as Pia had given her credit for. Shaurya and Jogi helped Maithali to their car placing her in the back seat.

Shaurya offered Maithali some wayer from his bottle he'd left in the car-U need to drink. Your body needs some sustenance.
Maithali was in no mood for drinking-I'm fine Shaurya. How's the jaw?
Shaurya winced at her question-A little sore. Nothing broken. The positives of being a werewolf is the healing factor. Abhay sure knows how to knock someone out.
Maithali took the water and placed it on her scarf she had in the car-Here let me put a cold compress. It should reduce the swelling. As soon as we get home put some ice on it.
Shaurya quizzed Maithali-How do U know so much about First Aid?
Maithali-It's Pia. I have her memories and vice versa. She's accident prone so she took a few sessions in her spare time. I just picked up everything she learnt.
Shaurya-I better drive us back home. Buckle up.
Maithali held Shaurya's hand-Thank U so much for all you've done! I'm sorry U got hurt.
Shaurya smiled back-It's all for duty. I'd sacrifice myself if i had to. Don't worry I can handle myself. Misha was justified in her actions. So was Abhay. I endangered Pia and he takes no prisoners when it comes to her. Anyway U already know all this. How are U coping watching him with Pia?
Maithali felt hurt by it but she had to accept them as a couple-I'd rather not talk about it. We'd better go. We have a lot to discuss about the agenda. How to break free. I don't want to be a Lycanthrope. So lets get a move on.
Shaurya moved over to the drivers seat heading for home. Jogi was tired by his travels and nodded off to sleep.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interestin precap
update sooooooooooon
Edited by sadhz - 13 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 precap ...plz update sooon... 👍🏼
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely!i have no time to write more....
update soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 35:::Recoup:::

Pia in the back of Abhay's car with Misha were huddled together. Misha started rambling on about anything to stop Pia from dozing off. Blood loss would do this to a person. Misha took off her jacket, placing it around Pia to keep her body warm. Pia's pupils were dilated, not a good sign. She had to think quick on her feet. She knew Pia loved Abhay so he'd be a sore topic. It should sharpen Pia's response to her. Misha watched Abhay's eyes from the rear view mirror. He looked helpless while Tara started working with the IV needle placing it into a sterile tube.

Misha hesitated at first but eventually she forced the words to come out-So now tha we have Pia back with us i was thinking of doing something exciting. We've had a rough day and need to cheer ourselves up. A themed party. Make it a 19th century party. It goes well with the past right?

Pia gave a weak smile to Misha-Only U can think of a party after facing the unthinkable.

Misha croaked nervously-U are up for it right? I mean we can't throw a party without my main girl now can we?

Pia covered her mouth with her hand yawning-I'm so tired Misha. I need sleep. Just a few winks.

Misha blurted out-Pia keep your eyes peeled Ok for at least 6 hours then sleep as much as U like. We need to get some bloods in U fast.

Tara got the needle magically inserting it into Misha's veins. Tara then started Pia on a separate needle with Misha's blood flowing into Pia. Abhay started driving the car slower to allow no sudden bumps. Abhay already began to see a few subtle changes in Pia. Her colour was returning to her cheeks but she looked so frail. No matter how many time Abhay saw Pia between life and death it never removed his fear of losing her. It made it seem as if she could be taken away from him at any given time. He feared one day he'd be too late. Abhay shook the ill feeling away and concentrated on the road ahead. Occassionally Abhay caught Misha watching him from the mirror. He had no answers for Misha's questions. He knew she had a tonne in her mind already.

Misha saw Pia's eyes begin to drift off-Oh no U don't Pia. I know your game Pia (Misha teased Pia playfully) We are not having Abhay giving U a prince like kiss again. U can do it in your own time but right now U should be paying attention to all my plans. I'm thinking of getting Abhay to help me land a man who's not a werewolf. I don't trust myself to find someone normal anymore. U don't mind sharing Abhay with me do U Pia?

This got Pia's attention-U want to share Abhay? Are U mad? U don't even like him.

Misha saw Pia's spunk back-I'm allowed to change my opinion of him. i see him in new light now. I like what i see.

Abhay heard a hint of teasing in Misha's voice making him smile. She knew what buttons to press with Pia-I'm all for sharing Pia. After all U were willing to give me up remember. It would be cool to date Misha.

Tara saw the duo's mischievous little act was having an effect on Pia's alertness-Abhay with Misha is a unique matchup. U don't know if U never try.

Misha gave a toothy grin winking at Abhay in the mirror-Exactly. Besides i wanna see what it is about Abhay that U are so crazy about Pia. I've seen a glimpse of his hero complex in action. He's impressive i'll give U that. Plus i need the practice na. Finding a guy who'll walk through fire for U is what i want Pia and Abhay's the one. I don't mind sharing him with U. So what do U say?

Pia saw the glint in Misha's eyes-Sure U can have Abhay but only if U promise me i get first dibs on any guy U want to date. I don't mind sharing Abhay if this is what he wants. I'll do anything to make him happy.

Misha already knew she'd been made-What gave it away?

Pia let out a light hearted smile-U are a bad liar for starters and second your eyes gave it all away. U had me going at first especially with your whole Hero worshiping but then U spoilt it by saying U want to share Abhay. U don't know how to share Misha. When U love someone Misha with all your heart, you'd never want to share them with anyone.

It was late at night when Abhay stopped the car outside of the Raichand Mansion. He took extra care with Pia; making sure she wasn't hurt in the process. Tara had magically taken Misha's needle out. She took the plastic bag filled with Misha's blood in it inside the Raichands. Abhay took Pia inside with a puzzled Haseena waiting with bated breath. Abhay rushes up the stairs with Pia. Misha and Tara enter to see Haseena skulking around with her eyes zoned in at Tara. Haseena's senses were already on fire for human blood. It was fresh. She could almost taste it in the air. Her eyes began to go dark as she tried to refrain back from this intoxicating scent as she edged forewards towards Misha. Tara cast a blocking spell against Haseena to stop her charging at Misha. Haseena had felt herself back off slightly away from Misha.

Tara broke the ice-Misha just head on upstairs. Abhay's in the room on the left.

Misha gave her pleasantries to Haseena-Evening Mrs Raichand.

Haseena replied back with a husky-Evening Misha.

Tara let Misha go past her up the stairs. As soon as she way out of the way Tara gets into a tete a tete with Haseena-Chill Haseena. U know this is the last resort for us. Abhay needs Pia in his sight to tend to her.

Haseena fuming with her nostril flaring-So U bring her here? this is not done Tara. If Chand ever got wind of her being here he'll kill her himself.

Tara gave a cheeky reply back-Good job he's out of town. Where is the miserable old vamp anyway?

Haseena replied huskily-He's received some bad news from Alexis.

Tara's eyes widened at the mention of Alexis's name-Alexis?

Haseena found herseld enjoying Tara's discomfort-Yes Alexis has warned us about an old adversary coming into town thanks to the revival of the damned woman.

Tara's heart sank-Sid is coming.

Haseena was torn by Sid's name closing her eyes at the sound of his name from her lips-We have reason to believe he's headed this way . so's Alexis.

Tara found her heart was doing somersaults almost jumping out of her heart-This spells devastation for all of us. Alexis can't stand Abhay and with Sid they'll be uncontrollable. Sh*t if they see Pia and Maithali? S**t. S**t. We've been so focused on Maithali gate we forgot about Sid. He will wreak havoc against Abhay. If he ever saw Maithali? Scrap the thought if he ever saw Pia we'd be done for. Are U sure Sid's headed this way?

Haseena saw Tara's panic in her eyes-U of all people should have seen them coming?

Tara hit back-I've had my hands full with Abhay's problems. Sid and i don't exactly see eye to eye now do we? He's your son and U can't couldn't even see him coming so what chance do i have? I'd better warn Abhay.

Haseena stopped Tara holding her arm-No let him have this day with Pia. Who know's if he'll ever get this chance again. A new storm is headed his way. He needs to clear his head for one night at least.

Tara tensed up-So where's Chand right now?

Haseena stiffened-He's making arrangements for us to shift base.

Tara scoffed-Good luck with that. Sid always tracks U down. Its bad enough U have hunters on your trail.

Haseena smirked with her black eyes-Sid will deal wih them efficiently. It's Abhay we're worried about. Both brother's have been at war with each other for over 200 years. Who knows what they'll do to each other? Alexis is on Sid's team. Together they are unstoppable. Their hatred for Abhay is their strength.

Tara was pensive-I know. I don't know what to do with this news. You're right about letting Abhay have this one day with Pia. He needs to regroup. Leave it with me.

Haseena paced around nervously-They are both my son's Tara. I can't lose either of them. Sid maybe evil but he's my son even if i never bore him i made him who he is. Abhay is my youngest. A mother can never choose between her sons.

Tara understood Haseena's dilemma-I get it but in the end you'll have to choose between them. You've always had a soft spot for Sidharth. Abhay's always been Daddy's little devil but he needs U too.

Haseena was torn-I know but Sid's been alone all these years.

Tara argued-Please! Your eldest has his pets to amuse him till he snaps them in half. Don't forget his loyal best friend Alexis always by his side.

Haseena mocked-Alexis is yor boyfriend.

Tara had done some soul searching during her time here-I'm not sure if i even want a soulless monster in my life anymore. His hatred for Abhay is too much for me.

Haseena saw the anguish in Tara's eyes-You'd better run along to Abhay and the girls. I won't mention this to Chand. We've got enough problems as it is.

Tara hurried up the stairs straight to her room to freshen herself up and gather her mind. Abhay could not see her in this state. He'd know straight away something was bugging her. damn Sid and Alexis. If they were headed this way then Pia was in danger and so was Maithali.  How was she going to protect Abhay from them? Together they were known as the vicious duo.  Tara closed her eyes trying to link her mind to Alexis's. It was a sure fire way to get into his head. Tara closed her eyes wide shut. Clearing her mind of Abhay, Pia and Maithali. Alexis what are U doing this moment? Then the flash of images flowed through her. Sid was with his best buddy Alexis. They were feasting on some stray girls they'd picked up hitchhiking. They were already in Asia. They were close. F**k they'd be here within the day with their super speed powers. Tara crept further into Alexis's mind skimming through his time with several girls. The bloody b*****d had been cheating on her with human girls with his friend Sid. In her absence he'd stooped so low. Served her right she thought. What the hell did she expect from Alexis? He strayed because she wasn't with him and Sid's influence as usual was the partially why he'd done it. We'll good riddance to bad rubbish. Maithali's spirit was the wake up call for Sid. S**t! Now it made sense. Alexis saw Tara's angry bolt of electricity shoot his mind. His eyes grew dark. Tara drew out of his mind. They were headed this way.

Abhay laid Pia in his bed hanging the blood bag on a metal coat hanger he'd bent into shape so it would lean up on his bed post. Pia's colour returned along with her heart stopping smile. He could watch her peacefully every night if she'd let him. he knew it was stalker like but her face always calmed him down from the mad world around him. she was his safe haven from the harsh reality he'd been living in. Having Pia back in his life again was like he was alive again. He never wanted to be separated from her again. Almost losing her had cured him of his stay away from me act but Maithali posed a problem he hadn't anticipated on before. He'd seen the lengths she'd gone through to get her body back but he'd witnessed the efforts she'd gone to protect Pia. Was love always this complicated? Or was he the most complicated soulless vampire on the planet? He kept on oscillating from one extreme to the other.  Women were a different species altogether. He'd never figured them out in life and in the afterlife he still hadn't figured them out. Pia's eyes beckoned him to come towards her.

Abhay got Pia a glass of water-Here drink this. U need to keep hydrated.

Pia gave Abhay a weak smile before taking a sip of water-Sit beside me Abhay. I need to hear your voice. It comforts me listening to U speak.

Abhay sat beside Pia with Misha holding Pia's hand-Pia i doubt my voice can comfort anyone. I sound like a barbarian at best of times.

Misha couldn't help but laugh at Abhay's choice of words-Seriously dude. Pia wants a few words of comfort and your coming up with your shortcomings. Boys are so full of whack?

Pia hedged forewords to hold Abhay's hands-U feel so tense Abhay. It's over now.

Misha knew this s**t was far from over-Pia U need to rest.

Pia refused to sleep-Not tired anymore. I feel like i've been asleep for days. (Pia gives Abhay's hand a tight squeeze) Mentally i feel like a stronger person. She's quite a woman Abhay. Remarkable with strength i've never seen before. I feel better for knowing her on a more personal level. I was lucky to have gotten her insight. I've learnt a great deal about myself and about her. i'm not weak inside anymore Abhay.

Misha fumed inside-Pia don't even talk about her. U both scared the s**t out of us.

Abhay knew where Pia was coming from-I know Pia but i'd rather U kept your strength up. Let us take care of U.

Misha gave Pia some more water-Gulp this down. Then we'll chat.

Pia took a big gulp of water-See! I'm good as new now. So Misha's finally seen the light.

Misha gave a guilty look towards Abhay-U could say spending time with Abhay has opened my eyes. About the Kiss? I was joking Ok so don't get idea's into your head that i fancy Abhay. I said it for effect. To snap U back to this world.

Pia grinned-I know Misha. It was out of charactor for U to go all gaga over Abhay's kiss's.

Abhay-U must be hungry? I'll grab a few things from the kitchen.

Misha replied-I'm famished!

Abhay teased-I was on about Pia! But for U i'll get some raw steak. I hear you're into men who like their meat well rare.

Misha threw Abhay a pillow from his bed-Don't U dare joke about meat.

Abhay smiled back-I'll go get U some fruits to keep your energies up and a few smoothies.

Misha requested-Make it a milkshake. Chocolate.

Abhay nodded-Yes boss. Pia U want anything else?

Pia shook her head-No.

Misha saw Abhay head out of the bedroom. She found Pia already lost in thought. Misha clicked her fingers to snap Pia out of her trance-Earth to Pia. Abhay's left the room already. Don't worry you'll get some alone time with him. I don't blame U for getting lost in those eyes. They sure lure U in real fast. It's like they're telling U a secret story of their own. I don't know how U manage to keep your head intact with those intense brown eyes. They sure change colour a lot.

Pia blushed wishing Misha knew half the story she'd become so accustomed to-So you've noticed Abhay's intense eyes. They really do drag U in don't they? I don't know how i keep my head with Abhay around half the time. It's like i'm in a dream and never want to come out.

Misha's face grew serious-Pia U had us scared back there. I wish i'd picked up on your peculiar habits then maybe you'd be in one piece.

Pia confessed-I chose this path Misha to help someone in need. Maithali was trapped. I couldn't let her rot in there. (Omitting about Maithali's connection with Abhay) You've seen our uncanny resemblance. She was calling me out. How could i not help her?

Misha didn't see Pia's view-At the risk of losing yourself Pia. U say U love Abhay, then how could U let him suffer seeing U in this way? He was freaking me out back there. It was like watching a caged animal. He never lost faith in finding U.

Pia could imagine what went through Abhay's mind. She'd seen the look of dread in his eyes-There are some things even i don't understand Misha but certain events in our life are destined to happen. This was one of them.

Misha hugged Pia-This is the first time i've faced losing someone special Pia. Don't ever put me through this again.

Pia-How's the hand?

Misha smiled back-It will heal up. Not sure about my trust in my judgement though?

Abhay returned back with an ice pack and plenty of food on a tray-Here Misha. For your hand. U can tuck in the snacks and the drinks.

Tara came in-Oh goody some food. Pia U first. I got some wicked tricks to show U Misha. U haven't seen my powers in action yet.

Misha was already excited-Can't wait to see what your made of. Shame Rosa's not here with us then i could've seen U girls pitted against each other.

Abhay-Lets keep the excitement level to a minimum. Pia's not ready for the witch off and Misha you'll need safety goggles if U want to see the girls in action.

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏awsomeeeeeeeeeeee.................