awesoooooooome......
superb.....
fab....
loved it...
thanx for the pm.......
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update............loved it........
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update dear...fabulous....completely awesome...πŸ‘thank you for pm...πŸ€—
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy sweetsπŸ˜ƒ
This was awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ Loved the abhay misha conversation.
This is getting so interesting and exciting. Can't wait for more
plz continue soon and Thanks for the pmπŸ€—
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really a nice one
keep it up dear

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwww misha is such a good friend 😊
hopefully abhay will find her πŸ˜•
Thanks for the pm
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...........waitin 2 c wt happens nxt
thnx for d pm.................update soooooooooooon
Antara106 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow! such a nice update, i was about to write episode.... u know, as I was reading this update, I was visualizing it in my head.... fantastic... awesome....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  hmm, so shaurya's a werewolf..... well that answers why he was able to deal with Abhay that night when he first met Piya........πŸ˜› so Maithili's now gonna get her soul into her own body.... I hope Piya survives.... and I loved Mish here.... and hey, I didn't understand this whole tracking process.... πŸ˜•

Misha put the phone down coding the text message with L for left and R for right and the turns they take. By then they were just a speck from a far. Abhay had caught up with her. Tara came out to access the area. This was a place where horror movies were made. Or should be made. It was the perfect scenery for it. Lifeless bone and dry tress all around. Tara placed a spell to light up Maithali's footprints. This is where they had to arrive on foot. No other way of getting to them. Misha did a good job of bringing them to this place. Tara would have never managed getting here with magic. They needed something not related to the dark side. Misha was as human as they could get. Not tainted in any way.

what does this mean????? I don't get this paragraph.... could u please explain it to me..... 😳 eagerly waiting for your next update..... with loads of love, Antara.....❀️
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antara106

wow! such a nice update, i was about to write episode.... u know, as I was reading this update, I was visualizing it in my head.... fantastic... awesome....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  hmm, so shaurya's a werewolf..... well that answers why he was able to deal with Abhay that night when he first met Piya........πŸ˜› so Maithili's now gonna get her soul into her own body.... I hope Piya survives.... and I loved Mish here.... and hey, I didn't understand this whole tracking process.... πŸ˜•

Misha put the phone down coding the text message with L for left and R for right and the turns they take. By then they were just a speck from a far. Abhay had caught up with her. Tara came out to access the area. This was a place where horror movies were made. Or should be made. It was the perfect scenery for it. Lifeless bone and dry tress all around. Tara placed a spell to light up Maithali's footprints. This is where they had to arrive on foot. No other way of getting to them. Misha did a good job of bringing them to this place. Tara would have never managed getting here with magic. They needed something not related to the dark side. Misha was as human as they could get. Not tainted in any way.

what does this mean????? I don't get this paragraph.... could u please explain it to me..... 😳 eagerly waiting for your next update..... with loads of love, Antara.....❀️

Tara used Misha's hair which Misha had left in the car with Maithali. Tara uses this as a means to tracking down Maithali with her powers. Maithali turns off all powers around her by a simple shield around her but with Misha's DNA it won't work. Am i getting clearer?