Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

:::Threat:::

Abhay strides towards Pia and Shaurya on floor. Pia backs off of Shaurya watching Abhay in his dark moods. It scared the bejesus out of her. Why was he walking in their direction? Did she do something wrong? Pia wasn't thinking anymore just watching Abhay had her lose her ability to stand in one place. Her legs felt like jelly. Shaurya wasn't ready to let her go. Pia attempted to give Shaurya a message with her eyes ligtly mouthing to back off but Shaurya stood where he was with Pia trying to wriggle out of his hold. Why wasn't her legs moving? Was Maithali doing this to her? did she want Abhay to blow his top off? Pia tried hard to stay away from Abhay but her eyes betrayed her. Abhay what U do to me no man can ever do is make me feel all emotions all contradictory and all consuming. Her heart didn't stand a chance against Abhay and Maithali knew it. Hell its the reason she'd tried all she could to be as far away from him as possible but non of this was going to be easy. Pia thought in her head about the Abhay she saw always protecting her from danger while she just ran into one dilemma after another forcing her in this predicament in the first place. Please Abhay don't create a scene! She didn't know why she said this in her mind as if he could hear her. To her surprise Abhay took one glance at Pia like he'd taken note of what she'd said but he wasn't taking any nonsense from anyone. Pia tried to yank her arm away from Shaurya only this time he let go. What was Shaurya doing? Did he have a death wish? Abhay wasn't one guy one should mess with especially when he got in his dark moods.

Pia came between Shaurya and Abhay to avoid any awkward fight she was brewing up between them. She didn't like the look of what she saw. Two men getting riled up. Piya took Abhay away from the club outside. No way was she risking Abhay getting aggravated in public. She didn't want to see him hurt. Abhay wouldn't budge he just stood there face to face with Shaurya sizing the other up. Men were just typical always trying to get the better of the other. She wondered why she even bothered with them. Piya tugged Abhay's arm away but still nothing. This time she thought she'd take a cheap shot and just held his face with her hand and forced him to look at her than give a zoolander pose. Abhay relented and moved away from the area outside. He was fuming but wasn't going to let Pis see him all bent out of shape over a guy eyeing his girl. Abhay sure didn't like the man he was right now filled with senseless emotions that were only for humans. It didn't mesh well with the supernatural kind. They were supposed to have non bar instinctive nature to hunt. He kicked the trash outside. Pia just stared at Abhay. She'd never seen him lash out like this before. It scared the hell out of her. Pia knew Abhay was going through a rough time but this was so out of character for him.

Pia to Abhay-Wait for me. I need to get my things. Where's Tara?

Abhay just grimaced-No idea. I'm not her keeper.

Pia wasn't sure what she was doing-I'll be back in three. Wait for me OK.

Abhay nodded.

Pia goes back to get her things. She notices Misha with Kabir and Tracker. She takes this chance to quickly have a word with Shaurya who has gone behind the bar to help his brother Nikhil flirting with some of the customers as Misha looks on with disgust.

Pia to Shaurya taking him behind the storeroom-What was that Shaurya? Why were U behaving like some alpha male with Abhay? I don't condone any form of violence. That was so unnecessary.

Shaurya laughed off Pia's fears-Pia U like Abhay a lot right? Guys like that need a kick up the backside. He saw i was overly friendly with U and what did he do? Typical male trying to keep his woman from getting off with a strange man. He came straight over. He was trying to intimidate me and I gave back a little. It happens between men when they fight for the same woman. By holding on to your hand i was letting him know that U are a free agent so Abhay will have to fight for U. It gets the boys work harder for their woman.

Pia was dumbfounded-U think i want Abhay in my life? I have enough to deal with as it is. Abhay is Abhay! He sulks and broods then he gets over it after a few days. He needs time to figure out his next move while i need time to readjust with my own problems. U both could have gotten hurt. Abhay could've taken your hold on me in a negative way thinking U were stopping me from getting away from U.

Shaurya found Pia's concerns a little sweet-I'm a big boy Pia. I can handle myself and i can handle others. I'm sure if it came to a punch up i'd probably win.

Pia knew Abhay had years on his side and he knew peoples psychology. The way they thought-I'm sure you'd have this under control but Abhay is a dark horse. I never want to see him hurt. Ever. Shaurya if U want us to be friends then please don't rattle his cage. He has enough to worry about.

Shaurya observes Piya's sudden change in her eyes-I'm sorry Pia. I was just trying to help.U know Tracker gave me the low down on what's been bothering U and i just wanted to help. Friends.

Pia shook his hands-Friends. I'd better get back to Abhay before he melts the club down.

Shaurya gave Pia a little hug-Abhay loves U Pia. Its all in his eyes. He hasn't once shifted his eyes towards another woman and the way he was giving me the scare off looks i can see how far he'll go for U Pia.

Pia punched Shaurya's shoulder playfully smiling-Yeah i can see how you've been checking Misha out too. I'll give U a heads up. She's single but be warned she's not like all the girls out there. She'll make U work for her. Even then there's no guarantee U can win her over. Bye.

Shaurya replies back-Thanks for the vote of confidence and see U tomorrow.

Pia gets her bags and her coat on. She saw the quick exchanges Misha was giving Shaurya who was blushing. Misha and blush that was a first. Tracker was still staring at Shaurya. Piya just smiled some things will never change. Kabir headed her way. Great this is taking me forever getting back to Abhay wasn't going to be easy. She swiftly moves aside towards the exit.

Pia gives Kabir a wave-I have to dash Kabir. I'm so sorry but i have someone waiting for me.

Kabir looking sullen-It's Abhay isn't it?

Pia didn't answer-I really have to go but U have fun Kabir. I wish we had more time to spend here but i have things to do. Can we get a rain check on this.

Kabir gave Pia a nod and let her go-Bye Pia.

Pia gives Kabir a quick hug-Bye Kabir. See U at college!

Pia rushes out to see Rosa and Tara in deep conversation about Abhay. It made Pia stand back and eavesdrop on them. Something about Abhay skipping town to stop the hunters from capturing him or worse from a fate worse than death. So this premonition of Rosa's was finally happening. He was in danger. No Pia wouldn't allow Abhay to get hurt. Not on her watch. Could she allow Abhay to leave her forever? Could she live without him? Pia dreaded to think what all this meant for her but right this minute she didn't want to be selfish but think about Abhay's needs. He was important to her. his safety mattered than her own petty needs. She was damaged goods now. She wasn't even sure if she was going insane by all this Maithali business. Pia wanted to know what Maithali wanted. She did what she was told to do but Pia felt she was just a puppet. Maithali was pulling all the strings while Pia just followed wherever Metz took her. Pia left the two witches in deep conversation. She saw Abhay miles away looking very angry.

Abhay asked Pia-What took U long?

Pia replied-I had to see a few people and let them know i was off.

Abhay was still peeved-U mean Shaurya?

Pia admitted the truth solemly-Yes but it's not what U think! I needed to know what stunt he was pulling. Kabir tried to stop me too but i came straight to U.

Abhay rued the day he ever met Kabir-What is it with these boys?

Pia tried to calm a riled up Abhay-Abhay stop painting this so black! They are just my friends.

Abhay scoffed angrily-Friends? U mean friends with ulterior motives.

Pia calmly conveyed back to Abhay her thoughts-Abhay think what U like! Friends or no friends they are at least upfront with me about everything in their life unlike some people. Yes Abhay i'm on about U and your bruised ego. I get U want me to be safe and yada yada. Keeping me away from U isn't going to cut it. While this whole mess which is my life is pretty abysmal. I'm screwed if i do what my heart tells me and screwed if i don't.

Abhay simmered down gazing into Pia's eyes-What are U trying to say to me Pia? Just spit it out.

Pia let out a deep sigh-I'm trying to tell U that i've had enough of your bad temper Abhay. I'm scared of what U might do to people when U get so agitated. I hate all forms of violence. That whole incident in the club proves to me that U aren't who i fell for Abhay. I want nothing to do with U. I want nothing from U in return.

Abhay getting cross again. Shouting back at Pia-What the hell are U asking of me Pia?

Pia gave Abhay a gentle let down breaking her heart into a million pieces-I want U out of my life Abhay. I don't need U to complicate it anymore than it already is.

Abhay remained expressionless-U want me out of your life.

Pia nodded holding back the tears-Its not like U were ever mine Abhay. U never let me in Abhay. I'm not fighting a losing battle. And no Maithali is not doing this i am.

Abhay tore his eyes away from Pia-U mean U want to be with Shaurya now is that it? It can't be Kabir U would have already been with him had i not spoilt it for U.

Pia held her hands in the air. He wasn't going to make this easy for her-Yes. I want someone who will treat me right Abhay. Shaurya may not be the type i'd usually go for but he's there. He makes me laugh. I wish we could have made this work Abhay but i know when to cut my losses and run. I'm not a gambler Abhay. I can't bet on a losing horse. I tried so hard Abhay to win your love but its all in vain. U will never love me like U love her. I'm sure U don't love me. Just promise me you'll stay away from me Abhay its for the best.

Abhay couldn't believe he was hearing this. Pia's words were coming out but they weren't her speaking. It was as if she was trying to convince herself-I'm not promising anything Pia because i don't believe for one minute that what U are saying is true. That U have given up on me. On us. How can U possibly fall for Shaurya?

Pia was getting a little too emotional-I've realized Abhay the harsh reality. U and I are not even on the same page and never were. I was so deluded to think one day you'll accept me for who i am but that's never going to happen. Tonight just proved my point. U are an unstable man. I can't trust U. The anger, the pent up aggression and the uncontrolled jealousies which are lets face it baseless. Shaurya and I were just having harmless fun. Kabir will always be close to my heart but again the insecurities kick in. I'm scared you'll hurt them Abhay. One day that's going to be me facing the blunt of your temper. I'm not risking that for anybody. Not even U. You're not worth the hassle Abhay and i've only just come to my senses.

Abhay tried to bring in another angle trying to hold on to Pia any way he could-Let me at least try to rid U of Maithali!

Pia wanted this out the way fast. Her nerves were kicking in-Maithali is my problem not yours. I'll deal with her not U. Who know's what tricks U have up your sleeves to keep her? You're a threat to me and to others.

Abhay was shocked by Pia's statement-U believe i'd do that to U Pia?

Pia stared at the ground averting her eyes away from Abhay-Believe what? U want Maithali Abhay always will but stay the hell away from me. I'm not her even if i feel i'm becoming her. I blame U for my issues. For what i've become. Its all your fault. I don't know what U did to me but i want out of this. Your some kind of freak.

Abhay couldn't believe Pia was saying all this to him-I'm a freak!

Pia continued willing herself for some strength-That's right you're a freak! what else do U call a man who's lived through centuries huh? A man in love with a dead woman. So he tries to win over a lookalike only he plays his cards right and makes me run after him like some headless chicken. I hate U Abhay for what you've done to me. Don't U dare ever come near me or so help me i will do the unexpected Abhay. The measures i'll go through to keep U out of my life.

Abhay was dumbfounded-U want me out of your life Pia. Fine but as long as U have Maithali within U i'm not going anywhere! I'll fix this i swear.

Pia refuses to listen to Abhay-Fix this! It's because of U i'm in this predicament in the first place. My stupidity to think you'll be happy with Maithali while i play second fiddle all because of my moment of madness. Abhay i don't want U in my life anymore. I want Shaurya and that's that. I need a normal man not some old guy who is rotting in his own personal hell. Goodbye Abhay.

Pia left Abhay in the cold night thinking about what Pia had told him. she blamed him for everything. He didn't blame her at all. It was true he'd caused this in her life. He was a killer by instinct and maybe he'd have one day hurt her. he sure wanted to cause some damage to Shaurya the guy had made him reach his last tether. Pia was scared of him and that hurt him more than anything else in the world.

Abhay evenly told Pia constraining his voice-U got me out to say all this to me! Aren't U scared i might strangle U?

Pia weakly replied-I couldn't risk a scene in there so i thought if U attack me then U might as well get it out the way.

Abhay was broken now. Pia had gone too far-I could never do that to U Pia! U want a break from me fine. I'll be out of your life Pia. You'll get your wish.

Abhay dropped Pia off in silence then headed out the club seething in rage for what fate had thrown at him. How did things get this bad? Pia wanted him out of her life for good. She wanted Shaurya! He clenched his fists and stormed into the wood awaiting Shaurya to make an entrance so he could pounce on him. While Pia licked her wounds at the hostel. She cried her heart out sobbing into a pillow. That was when Maithali resurfaced again. Pia was at her weakest point making it easier to get in control of Pia. She was pleased with Pia breaking up with Abhay. One thorn out of her way.

Abhay cornered Shaurya taking both of them to the woods. He pinned Shaurya to the tree. Shaurya gave as good as he got pushing Abhay away from him. Both men glaring at the other in anger. Abhay didn't even bother questioning why Shaurya was able to get out of Abhay's grasp so quicly with agility. While Shaurya was impressed by Abhay's move. He too didn't suspect anything out of the ordinary. Shaurya knew what all this was about. More like who this was all about? Pia! Looked like his trick had pulled off and Abhay wanted Pia again. It was the least he could do for a friend. Both men were walking round in circles trying to outdo the other pacing around.

Shaurya questioned Abhay-Chill dude! I'm not after your woman OK! Pia is all yours. In fact i was helping her. OK. Relax.

Abhay mocked Shaurya-Helping her? Please U were trying to steal her from me!

Shaurya could see the severity of his playful ways had snapped Abhay and took another tack.

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great part n plzz cont soon
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update.. Continue soon hun...
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is getting toooo tooo intersting dear.....loved this abhay..omg a pack of hunters cumin for abhay.........n pia wat can i say abt this gal it requires so much guts n strength to do what she did ......i m sure she is pain both r in pain...woder wat will happen.........loved it totally it was fantabulous just wondering how u wll gonna keep updating ur wondeful 3 ffs.....
Luv,
Sups.!
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fab update..........waitin for nxt 1.............
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice! I Love it!
Please write more and update soon! :D
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
it was gr8 update.
pia asking abhay 2 get out of her life.tat was emotional side on abhay.poor abhay.
waiting 4 ur next update.story is getting too serious.so dont make us wait for long dear.
cool_maitri03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome! thnx 4 d pm...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sups2222

This is getting toooo tooo intersting dear.....loved this abhay..omg a pack of hunters cumin for abhay.........n pia wat can i say abt this gal it requires so much guts n strength to do what she did ......i m sure she is pain both r in pain...woder wat will happen.........loved it totally it was fantabulous just wondering how u wll gonna keep updating ur wondeful 3 ffs.....
Luv,
Sups.!

Thanks I've tried hard but have difficulties writing my other FF's due to restricted time on the comp. But working on it as soon as i can
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fab update dude! keep it up.😉