Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey really nice update..gosh abhay better get his act together and go win back piya or else who know wat she might do with that devil in her mind ....cant wait to read more..so update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
โค๏ธMONA
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RB81

nice update..
dont make things worst b/w our sweethearts abhay n pia.
pls set their things straight..
d ring still a gr8 mystery..waiting for it 2 unfold..
will wait 4 ur next update..

Yeah I know the couple have hit a rough patch but its necessary. Love nrver runs smoothly. At least not in my FF. Abhay has hunters on his trail. One dilemma and Pia will learn something about herself in the coming updates๐Ÿ˜ณ PS yeah the ring plays importance with the plot.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey really nice update..gosh abhay better get his act together and go win back piya or else who know wat she might do with that devil in her mind ....cant wait to read more..so update soon and thankx 4 the pm..

โค๏ธMONA

I'm sure he will do wat he can to win her back!๐Ÿ˜‰
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice part dear....really luved it.....and yes no relationship is complete without ups and downs....it actually strengthens the bond.....luved it.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Very nice part dear....really luved it.....and yes no relationship is complete without ups and downs....it actually strengthens the bond.....luved it.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Exactly. That is what makes Abhiya an epic supernatural couple. All the stumbling blocks they go through only makes them stronger. We as an audience just get caught up in their drama and feel what they feel if U know what i mean.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Exactly. That is what makes Abhiya an epic supernatural couple. All the stumbling blocks they go through only makes them stronger. We as an audience just get caught up in their drama and feel what they feel if U know what i mean.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes i totally understand.....That is the power of love....And that is what abhiya symbolizes.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Yes i totally understand.....That is the power of love....And that is what abhiya symbolizes.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well I am writing my 3rd FF so i'll post it U if U R interested. I can't believ how obsessed i am with this couple. They are all i think about which means the actors are doing their job keeping us zoned in on the showEmbarrassed
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Well I am writing my 3rd FF so i'll post it U if U R interested. I can't believ how obsessed i am with this couple. They are all i think about which means the actors are doing their job keeping us zoned in on the show๐Ÿ˜ณ

please do...now that i know how good a writer you are i just can't wait.......๐Ÿ˜Šand yes abhiya are doing a great job by spreading the abhiya fever....
heycookie thumbnail

Wow dear
Awesom
Amazing
Fabulous work
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap- Threat:::

OUTSIDE the P3 CLUB

Rosa was panicking about the visions that came to her of a group of hunters headed to Dehradun. They were led by a witch under a cloaking spell. She was bringing them here to wipe out the vampires and possibly take Pia with them. Rosa just wished she'd taken a better look but they were all covered up. Her visions were never clear always shrouded in mystery. She needed Tara's help to pinpoint what it was they needed to uncover. A specific time or even a way to help Abhay. Rosa had gotten to like Abhay a lot in a purely platonic kinda way. He had valour instilled in him. She'd prouldly proclaim to any fellow witch what a catch Abhay was when it came to defending an innocent with his very being in danger. Tara was a witch far superior than her in power and in maturity. There was so much she needed to learn. Harnessing her gift was a hindrence but with guidance she knew she can handle it. Take control. Rosa did a sweep of the area to see if there was anyone lurking in the shadow. Rosa replayed her vision back to Tara showing her what she'd managed to capture.

Tara-Holy Crap! Sorry i meant Oh Sugar!
Rosa waited with bated breath for Tara to elaborate on what it was that shocked her-What? What is it?
Tara grew grey in complexion-They've found him. Why that little b***h! I'll wring her neck if i get hold of her.
Rosa was baffled by Tara ranting on about some woman-Who is it?
Tara seethed in anger-I don't know do i? But she's a fellow sorcerouss. How did they manage to nab her? These hunters are getting more intellectually and royally a pain in the butt. They've found a way to get passed all the red tape. All i'm concerned about is getting Abhay the hell away from here.
Rosa's eyes grew open with shock-U can't say that Tara! What about Pia they want her too?
Tara drew back-Piya is not my worry Rosa Abhay is. Pia is human well as human as she can get but Abhay isn't immortal U know? He has an achiles heel. The Hunters know this and will use it against him.
Rosa was taken back by Tara-But Pia?
Tara finished-Pia will be safe. She has Maithali watching out for her even if its for her own selfish reasons its enough to keep her in one piece.
Rosa questioned-But?
Tara wasn't listening to Rosa-I want Pia safe too Rosa she's become a friend even if she p***es me off with what her antics are doing to Abhay. She is literally tearing his insides out. U can't fathom what its like for him watching her like this. It hurts and i can't do anything but sit there and watch all this play out. I won't have him break down like that ever again.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago