Hmmm

I dunno pocu 

I am   jst  as  clueless and lost as  any one else

I liked  the  entire updt and  the preccap

Lekha
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have just read all the parts within 2 hours and Pocahontas I have to say you are an amazing writer. Every single part is just so beautiful and I really like your style of writing some of them lines were hilarious, and the scenes between Piya and Abhay sound so real and I seriously think you are an amazing writer. I just read your recent part and I found it so beautiful, it was amazing to see Abhay rescuing Piya from trying to kill herself and the kiss was just so sweet.

I am looking forward to reading more because I think this has to be one of my favourite FF I have read.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much , everyone for taking out time to reply and commenting on my FF. Because i am on the run , i won't be able to reply individually today. But it is great to have you back Akku and Ruky , i am glad that you took out time to read my FF.

I am a little busy , so will put the next update by lunchtime tomorrow.

Thank you for the patience and making me feel good. We are nearing the end of this thread.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's great to be back, too, Pocoz! 🤗 You know, why I took this break .. I wanted to clear my head off SaMisha. A strong addiction to fiction isn't healthy, and I think I succeeded. It took a LOT of self-control, but yeah, I managed to avoid reading your parts until and unless my head gets cleared! And it is cleared now! I still love your FF, but the addiction factor has gone .. The waiting desperately for an update factor - that's gone! 😊

I missed the precap! 😲 How on earth!? Anyway .. Sam and Mish have an argument!? 😲😃 Yesh, atleast they're moving from the 'I hate you' stage! 🥳  Lmao .. I love Abhay in this one! No longer sadu .. he flirts and pranks in your face! To turn Kabir!? NOO. NOO. NOOOOOO!!  Aww, poor Anu! 😔 And Poor Sam!! Maya strikes again!! 😔
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Guys,🤗

I am updating the first half of the last precap. Please bear with me and my rollercoaster life.
😔

Deep Woods , Irugarh

Sambhav looked at Misha half in shock and half in anger as she stood in front of him, a little distance away , her arms crossed against her chest. T looked at Misha in shock and horror. She lowered her eyes in self disgust and hid her bloodied hands behind her back , slowly taking cover behind Sambhav as if she did not want to be seen by Misha. Sambhav did not move from his place and Misha did not budge from her spot either.

Sambhav ( sternly )- Misha , do you often confuse yourself with sniffer dogs? Why are you here ? You sure aren't scared of the likes of us , are you? Following two dark creatures into the woods either takes great courage or else takes great foolishness. What are you of the two?

Misha ( hisses at him as T looks over Sam's shoulder at Misha )- Wondeful! Both of you suck the life out of a poor innocent man… ( T cringes digging her own fingernails into her wrist )….and you have the audacity to give me attitude? What fear are you talking about anyway, Sam? There is a limit upto which you can scare someone and I think I have had my worst with you…. ( now Sam cringes recalling his attack on Misha )…. Now , max to max , you can rip my heart out or else T can suck my blood. I can't believe I am saying this, Sam but yeah, I don't think there is anything worse that could happen to me except meeting a gory end.

Sambhav feels bad at her last words and T interrupts.

T ( shakily )-No Misha!... W-We.. I mean , I don't intend to kill you and Sambhav wouldn't harm you.

Misha ( looks sadly amused)- Sambhav wouldn't harm me? Why, Sam? Didn't you tell T that you almost turned my bones into bone china?

Sambhav ( disturbed )- Misha, I thought we were done with all this. And I don't understand just why you have to stalk me with your moral yardsticks? Leave me alone, will you? Just go ! You will understand none of this!

Misha ( gets aggressive )- Excuse me? I will not understand what? That you and T are killing experts? That the whole village is in danger because of your claws and her fangs?

T ( feels terrible )- No….n-nothing of that sort will happen… ( looking back at the dead man)….. I will not harm anyone.. ( tears welling up in her eyes)… I –I will not kill anyone , here.

Sambhav comes and put an arm around T's shoulder and gives her  reassuring look.

Sambhav ( looks pointedly at Misha )- Misha, I cannot explain you T's situation …infact , I cannot explain you the web we are in. You have only seen the supernatural – you don't know it and you may never understand how 'beasts' like us function. And you don't need to worry about the villagers' lives. They are just as safe from us as they are from Abhay.

Misha ( jumps at it )- Don't bring Abhay into this , Sam! I have known him for 5 months and even when I didn't know that he was a vampire , I don't remember him hurting even a fly! But I can't say the same for you and… ( glares at T )… her…

T ( flustered and frustrated with herself )- Misha, I… I….

She is not able to complete her sentence and breaking away from Sam, she zooms out of the jungle with lightening speed.

Sam ( calls after her )- T! T! Listen to me … T!

But she is gone by then. Sam shakes his head and rubs his temples. He turns towards Misha and looking at her seriously , he walks towards her making her heart pound. But Misha doesn't move from her spot and just clutches the sides of her T-shirt. She keeps lowering and darting her eyes here and there , not looking at him. Sambhav comes and stands in front of her , his hands on his hips and a tight jawed look on his handsome face.

Sambhav ( calmly)- Misha, I don't want to fight with you, I don't want to hurt you and I am repeating this for the nth time. I am just requesting you to keep out of our business. This is not your world and that includes your dear vampire with angel wings and halogen light halo Abhay. Be with us , live with us but don't judge us….( starts encircling her like  prowling tiger but genuinely trying to explain things to her )…. You can't stop a vampire from drinking blood and you can't stop a werewolf from showing a predator's behaviour. It is the nature of the supernatural… ( comes in front of her and straightening her T-shirt by the shoulders and putting her wild hair behind the back of her ear gently holds her ear)…. You understand me?

Once again Misha felt the intense and vibrant heat of his body against hers. She felt an adrenaline rush in her veins as her ear seemed to have been hit by an electric current. As those grey eyes looked into her doe eyes, Misha felt her heart skip a beat. All anger had drained out of her face and she was actually looking at Sambhav like a Barbie doll. Sambhav scanned her face and that signature Sambhav smirk returned to his face.

Sambhav ( leaving her ear )- Still attracted to me , aren't you?

Misha snaps out of her short trip to heaven and looks as though hit by a brick in her face. Her face goes a flaming red and she glares back at him, trying to imagine the werewolf in him but the gorgeous face is too glaring to see anything else.

Misha( defiantly)- It is not attraction , it is animal magnetism , I will like to believe, And who knows , you may have compelled me to feel attracted towards you inspite of your horrid pale yellow canines that you almost sunk into me!

Sambhav ( rolls his eyes )- Girl, you need some kindergarten teaching in the supernatural as I have said before. I am a werewolf, Misha. I cannot induce thoughts or feelings in anyone. I can only erase memories of my attack. I cannot compel anyone psychologically.

Misha ( crossing her arms across her chest )- Oh ya? And how do you explain what you are doing to T?

Sambhav looks taken aback at this and makes an irritated face at her.

Sambhav – I'd prefer that you rather not talk about T and not talk crap in front of her. She is  a walking lioness on the loose , a loose cannonball. You rub her the wrong way and the evil in her could evoke anytime. You don't pass sermons and moral judgments on a vampire and that too a mutant Bolshva like her!

Misha – A mutant what?

Sambhav – Forget that. You tell me. What exactly have I done to T?

Misha ( tauntingly )- What do you think that I am blind? I saw both of you ….there on the ground. It is rather interesting that how 'colourfully' you are 'helping' her.

Sambhav read the meaning in her words , her tone and her eyes. He got so furious that he had to clench his fists to fight the urge to whack her neck. Shit! This is what she thinks? That I was… I was…. EWWWWWWWW!

Sambhav ( disgusted )- I guess I expected too much sense out of a high-on-hormones 17 year old teen! I refuse to explain myself and why should I? Let me make it easier for you. Me and T were doing exactly what your dustbin of a brain saw. And I would prefer sleeping with T than stand here and talk to a judgmental hollowhead like you! ….( grabs her arms and pulls her close)…or are you plain jealous that I did that to T and not to you?

Misha ( struggling to get out of his hands )- Sickness! Leave me, animal!

Sambhav grabs her by her chin and makes him look into his eyes.

Sambhav ( in a heated warning tone )- Get it crystal clear in your head, Misha Dobriyaal. Whatever crap you talked here, you will not repeat any of it in front of Tanushree again. NEVER. She is going through a sensitive phase and she is dangerous. T0 herself. To everyone around her. So, shut up and mind your business or else I will have to ask your Abhay to explain it in a more civilized language. T is my territory and you keep out of it.

With this, Sambhav pushes Misha away and taking the old man's body goes deeper into the jungle. Misha catches her breath and literally puts her hand to her bosom to calm her pounding heart.

" T is my territory and you keep out of it."  Misha felt her heart sink because this was the first time that she had heard that kind of fierce possessiveness in Sam's voice and for some odd reason, it was heartbreaking.

Another Part of woods , Irugarh

Abhay and Piya are walking back to the guesthouse after the day's work. Piya liked walking in the woods and woods were home to Abhay. So, while Tracker had gone back to the guesthouse,happily riding on a bullock cart. Sambhav had called Abhay and told him that T was okay but she needed sometime alone , so he was not going after her right now. Misha had gone  back to the village because she was in no mood to come back to the guesthouse and would rather spend the night in the village. Abhay had sensed  by Misha' sour tone that perhaps there had been a showdown with Sambhav but he didn't ask her anything further. Thinking of all these things , Abhay was walking back towards the guesthouse through the jungle , his eyes deep and his mind preoccupied. Piya who was walking holding his arm noticed that Abhay was elsewhere mentally. She smiled at him internally. Perpetually worried and perpetually melancholic.  Concerned about the whole world , forever in the dark and yet his face was a quantum of light that just blinded you with it's radiance. Piya left Abhay's arm and stopped in her tracks. Abhay , unaware , continued walking , in his thoughtful mood. Piya stood with her arms crossed across her chest and smiling in waiting with a tilted head.

Abhay (suddenly )- Piya, you now , I have been thinking that….( realizes that she is not walking with him ) … Piya?

He turns around and sees Piya standing meters away from him. She laughs and Abhay , forced to smile shakes his head , rubbing his right temple with his forefinger , like he often did in his rare moments of cuteness.

Abhay ( goes back to her )- Okay, I am sorry! I didn't realize that you had stopped walking with me. ….( narrows his eye brows at her )… were you testing me?

Piya ( pouts brattily)- No, I wanted to see if you will miss me and you didn't !

Abhay  puts his arms on her shoulders and rests them there , looking down at her disappointed face and looks down into her baby browns with his grinning ice blue concentric circles with his mouth curved in mischief.

Abhay ( grins )- I am never going to miss you.

Piya ( mouth falls open in sad surprise )- What? Which man tells that to the girl he loves?

Abhay ( shuts her mouth like a box with his fingers )- Piya, how many cheesy chick flicks have you seen in these 17+ years of your young life?.....(holds her head between his hands )….I guess I will have to train you.

Piya ( holds both his ears )- Train me? In what, mister? Making a woman go crazy in her feelings for you and then driving her to suicide?

Abhay ( makes an innocent face )- Ohh….which number are you talking about? I mean , there have been so many women in these 200 years that my mind goes delirious recalling….( Piya glares at him and he makes a dramatic expression)…. Oops! Were you talking about yourself?

Piya gets so irritated that she actually punches him in the rib and makes a sulking face.

Piya ( hurt )- You are so mean, Abhay! …( turns her face away from him and stands like an angry child )…. You are actually making fun of me ? Go away. And just forget me ,okay!

No response. Piya turns around and Abhay is no longer there. She looks around , her panicking eyes darting all over the surroundings but Abhay is nowhere to be seen.

Piya ( in a shaky voice)- Abhay?.....Abhay? …( she hears nothing but silence and chirping of birds )…. Abhay !.....Where did he go?

Piya gets so scared and jittery that she looks for Abhay all over like a hunter looks for his hound. She calls out his name but there is no response. Piya finds tears welling up in her eyes as she  feels her heart coming to her mouth.

Piya ( anxious and almost crying )- Abhay …..

She sits down crying under a tree and Abhay just pops out from behind the tree and looks down at her , grinning.

Abhay ( with fake attitude )- And I thought someone just told me to forget her.

Piya immediately looks up and Abhay's swaggering smile disappears as soon as he sees Piya's blotched tomato face and tears swimming in her eyes. Piya just gets up and hugs him tightly , bursting into tears and Abhay is shocked and moved by this burst of emotion. What in the world happened to her! He was just playing a prank on her.

Piya ( shakes him by his shoulders )- Where did you go, Abhay!....do you know how scared I got?....

Abhay ( hugs her again reassuringly , rubbing her back to calm her down )- Piya, relax. What happened to you? I … I was just kidding .Just kidding. I was right here. ….( wipes her tears )….quiet. Don't cry now.See, I am right here in front of you. There is nothing to be scared of.

Piya ( holds him by his collar )- Don't play that kind of a joke on me ever again, Abhay. I'll kill you!....You will never understand how scary the thought is that I will open my eyes one day and you will no longer be there…..( touches his face again to make sure that he is real)…. That … that you will walk out and …. And forget me.

Abhay feels unhinged by the intensity and scary power of her feelings for him. Was it possible to love someone to this depth? Every now and then, Piya did something that made Abhay actually feel the power of her emotions for him. And that emotion lent him faith that she was his promise . Yes, he fell more and more in love with her everyday. But deep down , he knew that Piya's love for him was greater than his for her – or maybe he was just so baffled by this blessing of a woman who had lit up a dark cave of 200 years.

Abhay smiles at Piya and kissing her forehead reassuringly , he caresses her cheek with his thumb.

Abhay ( with promise)- I am sorry. I promise I will never ever do anything that makes you cry. Trust me?....( she nods)…..And even if I forget you, my heart will always  remember you.

Piya ( puts a hand on his chest sadly )- It doesn't beat.

Abhay ( lifts her face and makes her look into his eyes )- Look into my eyes and say that again.

Piya looks into his beautiful ice blue pools and seeing her reflection there , her face lights up.

Piya ( a beautiful smile of a woman in love )- It beats.

With this she hugs Abhay , closing her eyes , a relieved smile on her face. Abhay just holds her there , so that she calms down but he himself feels  a strange restlessness inside. Why did the feeling of having Piya so close disturb him with something tugging at the back of his mind.Abhay felt Piya's heart beat against his dead one and for a few seconds he had this surreal feeling that there was actually just one heart between the two of them.

Once Piya calmed down, Abhay distanced her a little and look at her pear face lovingly with a small smile.

Abhay ( searchingly )- Okay?

Piya ( holding his hands )- Okay.

Abhay – Come on then. Let's go home.

Piya (cutely)- I am not walking back home.

Abhay (grins) - Tantrum child.

Piya gets on Abhay's back, putting her arms around his neck , resting her chin on his head and he carries her through the woods. It looks like a future memory – Piya smiling and laughing as Abhay walks her through the woods. He shows her around the landscape , trying to take her mind off her permanent fear that she is going to lose him. They look at the birds , the setting sun , argue over what colour is the sky in the evening and Piya after a while, just hears Abhay talk, her cheek on his head , her arms around his neck and a peaceful smile on her face. This was a future memory – a future they both hoped for.

Daksh's House

It was 9pm and dinner time for Pancchi. But as she looked sullen faced at the wall clock in her boss' classically   done up house, she could only day dream , sorry night dream about food. Pancchi was preparing the guest list of Daksh's housewarming party that was in seven days. She was nearly done finalizing it. She had already taken the requirements from Daksh – the kind of decorations , food and music he wanted. And yeah, Daksh's taste was just as superior and classy as his appearance. There had been no confusions and since he was such a to the point man with a clear head, Pancchi actually enjoyed working with him. Her only problem was his quiet and imposing persona. He talked less , his mind was always at work and no, he was not friendly. There was this elite acid in his language. Even though he spoke in the most cultured and respectful manner , you just couldn't miss the acid in his tone. Pancchi was neutral towards Daksh ever since she had first met him in the college – she didn't like him, she didn't hate him. But this unsettling mysterious persona of his made her feel uncomfortable.

Like today , she had been sitting in his house all day long , making arrangements for his party on paper while he had stayed locked up in his study , working on his laptop and occasionally reading a book. Panchhi had gone to see him twice or thrice to get things approved. Sitting in a white shirt and a pair of denims, his eyes on the keypad  and fingers tapping on a coffee mug , he had just nodded to Pancchi's suggestions. Pancchi , while talking to him had noticed that everything about Daksh – the way he nodded his head , rubbed the cleft of his chin , tapped his fingers – there was something very poetic about the way his body moved. He was not conventionally good-looking –this Daksh. But his whole personality , the way he conducted himself made him attractive – and when he lifted those cold black eyes at you – those judgmental eyes- they were so unfriendly but incredibly sexy. Pancchi didn't like Daksh but she was intrigued by him.

And now, she sat , finalizing the guest list , putting the pen into her mouth again and again.

Just then, she heard the door of the study creak open and she turned her neck in the direction of  the sound. Daksh was coming out , typing something on his cellphone. He walks past Pancchi and suddenly , realizing something retraces his steps.

Daksh (seriously )- Are you hungry, Miss.Dobriyaal?

Pancchi (taken aback and stands up)- No Sir.

Daksh slips his phone into his pocket and comes to her. He makes a face of disapproval at her. Pancchi wonders if she is looking that ugly today? Daksh bends down , pulls a tissue off a silver box and lifts it to Pancchi's lips.

Pancchi (moves away )- Sir?

Daksh (calmly) - Relax. I am not wiping out your make up. Hold on.

He holds her chin steady by his finger and wipes the ink off her lips, erasing the last spot with his thumb. Pancchi looks dazed for a few seconds – the closer he got , the hotter she felt. Daksh showed her the tissue paper and Pancchi realized that she had been drinking ink.

Daksh – See. You are hungry. Come . Have dinner with me.

Pancchi ( thinking of excuses )- No, Sir. I am done with my work. I will go home now.

Daksh ( seriously )- I didn't ask you. I told you. I don't know what your breeding is but I follow etiquette.Go to the washroom , wash off the ink in your mouth and come for dinner.

Daksh gives her a firm look and goes towards the dining table. Aaargh! I hate those judgy eyes – he seems to tie a knot to my tongue everytime I look at him. Pancchi goes uptstairs to use the washroom.

In the washroom , as Pancchi washes her mouth , getting rid of the ink , she can't help but remember how gentle Daksh had been. He had just casually come and cleaned her lips as though it was a normal everyday thing – no hesitance , no permission asking , nothing. But his hands were kind , unlike his stiff face and his deep freeze cold black eyes. Maybe she would like him better if he stopped thinking that she was his French Poodle on leash. But then , what was Pancchi complaining about? Daksh was nice to her – he was a good boss and treated her with respect. He was a thorough gentleman. Then, what was the problem?

Muttering to herself, Pancchi comes  out of the washroom and since the doors are of oakwood – heavy and rectangular , it takes force to shut them. Pancchi pulls the knob with force and the shuts the door. But the force of the wind makes a small door on the opposite end creak open.

Pancchi ( shakes her head )- Sometimes, I think this whole house is alive. More alive than Daksh Sir, haha.

As Pancchi goes to close the small door , she sees that the small room is very dark and she can almost smell termites and naphthalene. She opens the door and sees that it is actually an overstuffed attic.

Pancchi ( whistles )- Whoa! This place could just burst now. It is such a huge house. Can't Daksh  Sir organize things properly?

Pancchi opens the door and peeps inside. There are ancient looking trunks , boxes, paintings , half moth eaten quilts which must have been magnificent once upon a time. Pancchi just gives a side grin and is about to shut the door again , when something that she has just seen fleetingly registers in her mind – those eyes and those auburn hair! She knows them.

Pancchi instantly goes in and looks at what had caught her attention- the face of a woman – just the upper side part of it – tiger eyes and that hair which she is sure she had been seeing regularly in the past few months. Pancchi goes towards the moth eaten crumbling painting that had caught her attention and she removes boxes and broken lamps to get to it – as she does so , her eyes go wide in shock. She knows this face!

Pancchi ( her breath indrawn in shock)- Haseena …. Haseena aunty!

We see that Pancchi is looking at a painting of Haseena – in a royal chamber bedecked in queenly finery and smiling. The kind of smile that Haseena no longer smiled.

Pancchi falls back in shock and hits her hand on something so sharp that her hand gets  cut. She bites her lip to avoid screaming and looks at what has cut her. She looks down and sees a brass basket full of strange looking knives , daggers and javelins. They all have symbols carved on them – strange threads tied to them and they actually make Pancchi's heart sink.

Pancchi (her heart in her mouth )- What the……………….

TO BE CONTINUED…………

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh oh daksh is vampire slayers that i am sure now
abhay and pia was cute and felt bad for T actually
she is not her senses yet she is trying to control
sam is neutral
do continue
love sumi
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was so beautiful completely blew me away!!!! This is getting even more interesting!!!!
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part
continue soon...
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res!

-EDITED-

Poco, such a awesome update! 🤗 I know I post the same comments again and again, but I'm posting this one after a lifetime, so BEAR. WITH. ME. :P

The SaMisha argument was awesome! I've read that thrice now ... And this comes AFTER claiming that I'm no longer addicted to them. Sigh. What are you, Poco? You should make a series out of this & I promise I'd turn to that instead of 'The Vampire Dairies'.

You know? After you told all of us what Anu's gonna do, that I understood the real meaning of the title, 'And I will be waiting'. Pia's always waiting for her love. Forever. The small part today where Pia starts crying when Abhay pulls that prank, that proves it. Abhay is going to forget her, but she will be waiting.

It can also relate to SaMisha, in a way. That is, if they ain't ending up together, like you said. Misha realises her love for Sam AFTER he's with someone else, most probably, T. And even though Sam doesn't love love T, he considers her a part of his property, he understands her, he comforts her and he supports her. In a way, he loves her. But Misha is his soulmate, and maybe.. just maybe .. Even Misha will be waiting for her love. 

I don't know, I just, just figured the meaning out behind the title, and I don't know if I'm right or not, but I honestly expect a sad ending. 

*EDITED* I forgot to include Daksh and Panchi. Oops. Anyway, Daksh is not the Damon-kinds here. And I'm pretty sure he's either Abhay's dad, or a vampire slayer. I, personally, think he's Abhay's dad, since Abhay recognized a similar aura from him the very day he entered. He keeps Abhay's files. Etc etc etc. And I like how even Panchi is intrigued by the supernaturalism, now. She reminded me of Pia today. 😆 But I liked that short wiping-the-ink-off-her-lips scene. Looking forward to a potential supernatural-human story. 

Continue soon. 🤗

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago