Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 urghhh๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry   was  a little  frustrated  About  something  but an awesome updt as usual poco  it  touched๐Ÿ˜ณ me  a lot

hey  please take  a minute  to leave  ur  views on my topic here  please
Edited by -Destiny- - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiYa_luver

I wish they would be revealed earlier! I'm glad you enjoy writing the AbhiYa parts. When the writer has fun, the reader has fun, right? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup. I just hope that i don't lose interest in writing this FF.๐Ÿ˜†....or else you guys will lose interest too.

OMG!!! Misha is jealous of T! And Sam is so possessive! But Misha should be more understanding of T and Sam. Like you said, they are bonding because of the animal inside of them, and it isn't really anything that Misha can empathize with. Aww. Piya is so scared that she is going to lose Abhay. But scene was very cute! It's going to be way more heartbreaking than I thought it would be for her! You said that Anushka will tell her what she is going to do. Will that make her less heartbroken. I imagine that it will make Piya mad at her, but not for that long. No one can stay mad at Anushka for long, right? ๐Ÿ˜† This Daksh guy is way better than Sid. I hate Sid, but you are giving me a chance to at least kind of like Daksh. Pancchi is intrigued by him. Does that mean that there will be a Dakcchi? That sounds right, Dakcchi. But if Daksh is who I think he is, that would be kind of gross. ๐Ÿ˜› But even if Daksh was evil, Pancchi doesn't know that right now, and if she falls for him, she will keep loving him after she finds out he is evil, just like Piya in the show.

Thank you so much honey. Anushka will tell Piya the truth after the memory manipulation is done. ....Piya will feel like killing Anushka but eventually she will understand why Anushka did what she did. As for Daksh , it won't be gross really when you see how it shapes up. Daksh and Pancchi have a story but it is ill-fated and there is no happy ending for them.

I am waiting for Maya to visit Danish and for Piya to tell Abhay about her and Maithli! This should be good! I also have a question. If Anushka can erase Abhay's memories, can she see them too? So that she can see which ones she is erasing. Or is she just blindly erasing them, like searching through all of his memories and deleting all of the ones that have to do with Piya, like searching your computer's memory?

Maya will haunt Sambhav and give him a premonition of what is going to happen in his life. Piya will not be able to tell Abhay about Metz being her great aunt. The memory manipulation will happen before that. Anushka will mentally connect to Abhay and go through all his memory gates and stop at the one where he met Piya.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

awesome wrk.... i jst read dis whole thing in 3 hrs... as i ws reading it.... i jst wanted to go on... bt finally it ended up and i hav to stop.... bt seriously gud wrk...

hats off to u
keep it up wid ur gud wrk
and plz keep updating it asap....
thanx 4 such naice reading experience.. :)

Thanks a lot, Sanjana. I shall continue it soon and i hope you continue enjoying reading it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

poco  i am so diasspointed on u. u broke my heart. what i am hearing u are gonna make abhay forget everthing about piya. i can't see this awful please change it. i am crying right now. why do u have to go ekta way now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ please don;t seperate abhiya. i though u were much better than  that.  please say that abhay will remember something and it time he will regain all his memories. btw, gotta if i don't logout soon my roomate is gonna dump water over me bec i have been stdying for the past two days, watching pyek, and have been in if 24/7. and i stink

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I am not Ekta and i will not break your heart. ๐Ÿ˜†......All i can say is that you will not be disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

urghhh๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry   was  a little  frustrated  About  something  but an awesome updt as usual poco  it  touched๐Ÿ˜ณ me  a lot

hey  please take  a minute  to leave  ur  views on my topic here  please

Thank you, i am happy that you liked the update. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
PRECAP:

Natasha tells a shocked Danish that Huraan has enslaved him and if he is to survive, he must do what she wants. Turn Kabir into a vampire.. Maya haunts Sam and tells him that he is all set to change and he is going to hate himself in future because he will be at his weakest. T saves Tracker from Natasha and gets punished. Abhay has a dream which is a premonition that Piya is going very far from him.

This part will be updated in Book 2 i.e new thread because we will be done with 150 pages here.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res =)

-Edited-

I don't blame Misha at all for whatever she's doing but I will have to support Sam when he says that Misha should not get judgmental about them. It's after all their nature, it's not like they can help it. So, T will get even more vulnerable after this encounter with Misha and Sam will need to support her even more. And that will get on to Misha as well. Why do I feel it'll be too late before she realises that Sam is actually not as bad as he seems?๐Ÿ˜”
Aww!! The Abhay-Pia scene was soooo cute!! And the way Pia got scared when Abhay hid, is she getting a preconceived notion that Abhay will forget her?? And Abhay, too, like something bad will happen๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh, and I loved that line about one heart between the those two!! I looked at it as two hearts with the same beat, like I'd said in Ritzy's post๐Ÿ˜ƒ So, in his heart of hearts, he will remember Pia even if his mind forgets her, right?? Poco, I hope it won't be too depressing!! Seriously, I'm so prone to depression these days, I don't know why!  But I'm happy that Abhay finally is seeing a new ray of light, a hope for the future!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Eww!! Panchi was drinking ink!๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  Anyhow, so Panchi has finally come across Haseena's painting, huh?? I think now it'll be her turn to do some detectivegiri after her sisters๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Precap: Kabir into a vampire??!! Noooooooooooo!! So I guess now Danish will want to kill himself because he doesn't want his brother to lead such a life, right? He'd rather die than do this to Kabir! Aww! Poco, how on Earth do you manage to make me feel bad even for the characters I dislike?๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Noo!! Maya strikes back! Sam will hate himself?๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ He'll be at his weakest?๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think it'll have to do with T and Misha only. Or maybe to do with endangering the clan. Or maybe he will be asked to kill Abhay. I don't know๐Ÿ˜› 
Aww! T saves Tracker! You're making me like her, too, you know??๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm...so Abhay will get an intuition about the happenings of the future, right?? Let's see how he deals with it!

Btw, I'm still waiting for Abhay to wear a different coloured shirt!๐Ÿ˜ณ Or did it already happen?๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome๐Ÿ˜Šloved the abhiya scene๐Ÿ˜ณ
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿค—Awwwwwwwwwwwesum updates Pocaaaa..!!
Uff I just can't believe this thread is over sooooooo soon..!!
Congrates dear... see u in next on one... n The story continues........................I'm Touched.. by this one..
๐Ÿ˜Ž
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Res =)

-Edited-

I don't blame Misha at all for whatever she's doing but I will have to support Sam when he says that Misha should not get judgmental about them. It's after all their nature, it's not like they can help it. So, T will get even more vulnerable after this encounter with Misha and Sam will need to support her even more. And that will get on to Misha as well. Why do I feel it'll be too late before she realises that Sam is actually not as bad as he seems?๐Ÿ˜”

Yup Chillz. By the time Misha sees Sam in a new light and realizes her connection with him, Sam will be in an abyss by then and she won't know how to bring him back.

Aww!! The Abhay-Pia scene was soooo cute!! And the way Pia got scared when Abhay hid, is she getting a preconceived notion that Abhay will forget her?? And Abhay, too, like something bad will happen๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh, and I loved that line about one heart between the those two!! I looked at it as two hearts with the same beat, like I'd said in Ritzy's post๐Ÿ˜ƒ So, in his heart of hearts, he will remember Pia even if his mind forgets her, right?? Poco, I hope it won't be too depressing!! Seriously, I'm so prone to depression these days, I don't know why!  But I'm happy that Abhay finally is seeing a new ray of light, a hope for the future!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Piya has always had this fear that Abhay is just going to just get up and walk out one day. And that fear is so strong that it has manifested into reality. It will not be all that depressing , tweetoo. Don' worry. For now, don't you love this  happy Abhay? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Eww!! Panchi was drinking ink!๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  Anyhow, so Panchi has finally come across Haseena's painting, huh?? I think now it'll be her turn to do some detectivegiri after her sisters๐Ÿ˜‰

Naah, Pancchi will not d o any detectivegiri. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Precap: Kabir into a vampire??!! Noooooooooooo!! So I guess now Danish will want to kill himself because he doesn't want his brother to lead such a life, right? He'd rather die than do this to Kabir! Aww! Poco, how on Earth do you manage to make me feel bad even for the characters I dislike?๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Noo!! Maya strikes back! Sam will hate himself?๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ He'll be at his weakest?๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think it'll have to do with T and Misha only. Or maybe to do with endangering the clan. Or maybe he will be asked to kill Abhay. I don't know๐Ÿ˜› 
Aww! T saves Tracker! You're making me like her, too, you know??๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm...so Abhay will get an intuition about the happenings of the future, right?? Let's see how he deals with it!

My lips are sealed in this regard. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I'm still waiting for Abhay to wear a different coloured shirt!๐Ÿ˜ณ Or did it already happen?๐Ÿคฃ

Abhay burnt that shirt, haha. But of course Abhay will wear a different colour shirt.... the last time Piya sees him before he forgets her.