Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG poco...i always knew you were writing the FF and i knew it would be an outstanding one....bt i just kept holding back and didn't dare to read it cuz i knew if i start..i will get soo addicted to it and won't be able to handle another addiction...i just get very impatience about the story until i know the end....even when i read big novels in vacations...i would not stop it until i finish it..i will just keep reading without sleeping or eating...sometimes toh i don't even put down the book to take shower..tabhi main novel series bhi nahin padhti until all the books of that series are published...Harry Potter is an only exception...lol...
bt then yesterday, night..since i was in no mood of doing anything...i started reading it..and did not stop until i finished all the updates..in short..i stayed up all night reading ur FF...lol...
and i have to say...thinking that it it would be outstanding was an understatement....it;s freaking awesome...i mean..soo many interesting twists and turns..a beautiful surreal love story.different personalities in each character and each of them were handled very carefully and brilliantly....and here it's not only one love story...there are different love stories..and each has its own unique element in it that gets to you..whether it is abhiya, or sam-misha or kabir-anushka...i knew you were talented in writing...bt the way you have brought such interesting twists....i was just taken aback....at times, i swear i got this same feeling when i used to read harry potter...you know you can actually publish this and make a small novel out of it..i am sure people would looooooove it...bas characters ke names badal dena..so PKYEK can't sue you for copying..😆
in this FF...there were sooo many things just the way i wanted them to be in the show...so i got my wish through your FF...😊...this is the piya i wanted...strong headed...and confident girl who can push abhay's limits till all the walls between them collapses and makes him believe that they are just meant to be against all odd..and all the forces of nature...the developement in the story and the way abhay's love and piya's love have risen to such a level..it's just simply amazing...though i feel sad knowing what the future holds for them..and their current happiness is short-lived...bt i hope this upcoming phase in their realtionship just proves that their bond runs much much deeper than any one can imagine..even metz doesn't know...and their love has reached to such a level that it lies above anything evil metz can ever imagine to do to hurt it...it's just fabulous...
and i just looooooooooove sam-mish...i wish we had someone like sam in the show for misha...he is one hell of a character...even if i don;t want to..i think i am liking sam more than abhay...lol...i dunno he just got to me...i have never imagined such a character...i guess there is a lot to happen in sam-misha love story for them to be together...i hope at the end...they do get together...
ok..i need to hurry up in my long essay now..lol..my mom is yelling at me to take shower..else she will disconnect the internet and hide the router...
i am soo glad about kabir's character in this FF..he understands piya's love for abhay and respects his feelings...he has not held that against abhay...i like how kabir-anushka story is taking its shape...slowly every one is gettig involved in supernatural world one way or other...
i like chand-haseena bond in here too...haseena is just the way i had wished her to be in show...she is quite emotional...she may not be abhay's real mother bt she for sure loves abhay so much and cares for him..chand seems to have some emotions within himself too...he may not show it...
and ya..forgot to mention...i loved the twist you put about the mistress of spices...anuska may be the most powerful witch..bt she is not invincible...she is going through such hard time right now...and the problem is she can't even share it with anyone...i hope she rises up soon....i am gonna feel soo sad when she erases abhay's memory...😭
ok..i gotta go take shower...so many interesting twists and lot of mysteries...i am looking forward to it...i know you are very busy with work...so do update at your convenience...it's an awesome FF...this is the first FF i have read..and i am loving it to the core..i just simply admire you and your writing skills...🤗
see you in a few hours...for the show analysis.. ohh ya..forgot one more thing...i like daksh twist too...i wanna see how daksh-panchhi story develops...
i hope i made sense...i am way too sleepy to make any sense..bt i just had to put down my feelings in words..
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved Misha-Sam confrontation. "T is my territory" So, Mishu darling has something to think and get jealous about. Good one Pocu.

The Abhay-Pia walk was very divine. Yes, I did find it more divine than romantic. Their love is so pure that it feels that way. So, Abhay has promised Pia that even if he forgets her, his heart will remember her. That's the power of their love - they are connected by hearts and souls.

Daksh is so mysterious. Panchi seems to be attracted to him. Is he and Panchi to be together in future? But how? If he is evil then how is Panchi going to like him?
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they would be revealed earlier! I'm glad you enjoy writing the AbhiYa parts. When the writer has fun, the reader has fun, right? ðŸ˜Š

OMG!!! Misha is jealous of T! And Sam is so possessive! But Misha should be more understanding of T and Sam. Like you said, they are bonding because of the animal inside of them, and it isn't really anything that Misha can empathize with. Aww. Piya is so scared that she is going to lose Abhay. But scene was very cute! It's going to be way more heartbreaking than I thought it would be for her! You said that Anushka will tell her what she is going to do. Will that make her less heartbroken. I imagine that it will make Piya mad at her, but not for that long. No one can stay mad at Anushka for long, right? ðŸ˜† This Daksh guy is way better than Sid. I hate Sid, but you are giving me a chance to at least kind of like Daksh. Pancchi is intrigued by him. Does that mean that there will be a Dakcchi? That sounds right, Dakcchi. But if Daksh is who I think he is, that would be kind of gross. ðŸ˜› But even if Daksh was evil, Pancchi doesn't know that right now, and if she falls for him, she will keep loving him after she finds out he is evil, just like Piya in the show. 

I am waiting for Maya to visit Danish and for Piya to tell Abhay about her and Maithli! This should be good! I also have a question. If Anushka can erase Abhay's memories, can she see them too? So that she can see which ones she is erasing. Or is she just blindly erasing them, like searching through all of his memories and deleting all of the ones that have to do with Piya, like searching your computer's memory?
Edited by AbhiYa_luver - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
awesome wrk.... i jst read dis whole thing in 3 hrs... as i ws reading it.... i jst wanted to go on... bt finally it ended up and i hav to stop.... bt seriously gud wrk...
hats off to u
keep it up wid ur gud wrk
and plz keep updating it asap....
thanx 4 such naice reading experience.. :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh oh daksh is vampire slayers that i am sure now

abhay and pia was cute and felt bad for T actually
she is not her senses yet she is trying to control
sam is neutral
do continue
love sumi

Thank you so very much,sweetz.😳. Yes , Daksh and his yet-to-come family are vampire slayers. T hangs between humanity and inhumanity.
sumana-13 thumbnail
yes i agree with Akanksha.... Pocu you should turn this into a series....it'll be a sure hit.....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res!

-EDITED-

Poco, such a awesome update! ðŸ¤— I know I post the same comments again and again, but I'm posting this one after a lifetime, so BEAR. WITH. ME. :P

Thank you so much, Akkoo! I am glad that you commented after such a long time and am superhappy to hear from you. 🤗

The SaMisha argument was awesome! I've read that thrice now ... And this comes AFTER claiming that I'm no longer addicted to them. Sigh. What are you, Poco? You should make a series out of this & I promise I'd turn to that instead of 'The Vampire Dairies'.

Haha. Let's just say that am happy that i still manage to keep you hooked to SaMisha. 😊

You know? After you told all of us what Anu's gonna do, that I understood the real meaning of the title, 'And I will be waiting'. Pia's always waiting for her love. Forever. The small part today where Pia starts crying when Abhay pulls that prank, that proves it. Abhay is going to forget her, but she will be waiting.

It can also relate to SaMisha, in a way. That is, if they ain't ending up together, like you said. Misha realises her love for Sam AFTER he's with someone else, most probably, T. And even though Sam doesn't love love T, he considers her a part of his property, he understands her, he comforts her and he supports her. In a way, he loves her. But Misha is his soulmate, and maybe.. just maybe .. Even Misha will be waiting for her love. 

I don't know, I just, just figured the meaning out behind the title, and I don't know if I'm right or not, but I honestly expect a sad ending.

Yup. You've figured it out right, Akkoo. It is about the endless wait of your soulmate , of release from sin and damnation , of finding peace , of finding your calling. Don't we all wait that way? 😊

*EDITED* I forgot to include Daksh and Panchi. Oops. Anyway, Daksh is not the Damon-kinds here. And I'm pretty sure he's either Abhay's dad, or a vampire slayer. I, personally, think he's Abhay's dad, since Abhay recognized a similar aura from him the very day he entered. He keeps Abhay's files. Etc etc etc. And I like how even Panchi is intrigued by the supernaturalism, now. She reminded me of Pia today. ðŸ˜† But I liked that short wiping-the-ink-off-her-lips scene. Looking forward to a potential supernatural-human story. 

Daksh-Pancchi are going to be very dark and i won't lead anyone on. They will be an eventful story but with a tragic end.

Continue soon. ðŸ¤—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

OMG poco...i always knew you were writing the FF and i knew it would be an outstanding one....bt i just kept holding back and didn't dare to read it cuz i knew if i start..i will get soo addicted to it and won't be able to handle another addiction...i just get very impatience about the story until i know the end....even when i read big novels in vacations...i would not stop it until i finish it..i will just keep reading without sleeping or eating...sometimes toh i don't even put down the book to take shower..tabhi main novel series bhi nahin padhti until all the books of that series are published...Harry Potter is an only exception...lol...

bt then yesterday, night..since i was in no mood of doing anything...i started reading it..and did not stop until i finished all the updates..in short..i stayed up all night reading ur FF...lol...
and i have to say...thinking that it it would be outstanding was an understatement....it;s freaking awesome...i mean..soo many interesting twists and turns..a beautiful surreal love story.different personalities in each character and each of them were handled very carefully and brilliantly....and here it's not only one love story...there are different love stories..and each has its own unique element in it that gets to you..whether it is abhiya, or sam-misha or kabir-anushka...i knew you were talented in writing...bt the way you have brought such interesting twists....i was just taken aback....at times, i swear i got this same feeling when i used to read harry potter...you know you can actually publish this and make a small novel out of it..i am sure people would looooooove it...bas characters ke names badal dena..so PKYEK can't sue you for copying..😆

Awwwwwwwwwww..... you are such a sweetheart to me all the time!😳🤗.....i have the same problem as well. If i pick up something to read , i cannot put it down. If you really like this FF, I am happy. At least i know that what am writing here in my free time is not going waste. PKYEK can't sue me for anything. They won't understand 70% of the stuff that i have written , anyway. 😆😆😆😆😆

in this FF...there were sooo many things just the way i wanted them to be in the show...so i got my wish through your FF...😊...this is the piya i wanted...strong headed...and confident girl who can push abhay's limits till all the walls between them collapses and makes him believe that they are just meant to be against all odd..and all the forces of nature...the developement in the story and the way abhay's love and piya's love have risen to such a level..it's just simply amazing...though i feel sad knowing what the future holds for them..and their current happiness is short-lived...bt i hope this upcoming phase in their realtionship just proves that their bond runs much much deeper than any one can imagine..even metz doesn't know...and their love has reached to such a level that it lies above anything evil metz can ever imagine to do to hurt it...it's just fabulous...
and i just looooooooooove sam-mish...i wish we had someone like sam in the show for misha...he is one hell of a character...even if i don;t want to..i think i am liking sam more than abhay...lol...i dunno he just got to me...i have never imagined such a character...i guess there is a lot to happen in sam-misha love story for them to be together...i hope at the end...they do get together...

I am glad that you found all that you were missing in the show in this FF, my friend. If we see Abhay-Piya as soulmates , we have to project them like that and show that why they can never be without each-other. Maithli is their acid test , so let's see how they fight her. Sambhav is COMPLICATED and grey. Very few can understand him and at this point , its only his frenemy Abhay who understands him and can handle him. Misha has a long way to go before she can comprehend what Sambhav is all about.

ok..i need to hurry up in my long essay now..lol..my mom is yelling at me to take shower..else she will disconnect the internet and hide the router...

Lol. My mom used to gimme those dhamkeez when i was in college , so i can understand your mom's yelling. 😆

i am soo glad about kabir's character in this FF..he understands piya's love for abhay and respects his feelings...he has not held that against abhay...i like how kabir-anushka story is taking its shape...slowly every one is gettig involved in supernatural world one way or other...
i like chand-haseena bond in here too...haseena is just the way i had wished her to be in show...she is quite emotional...she may not be abhay's real mother bt she for sure loves abhay so much and cares for him..chand seems to have some emotions within himself too...he may not show it...

Thank you. I perceive the characters in a different light than what i am seeing in the show. So, i put them here the way i look at them. 😊

and ya..forgot to mention...i loved the twist you put about the mistress of spices...anuska may be the most powerful witch..bt she is not invincible...she is going through such hard time right now...and the problem is she can't even share it with anyone...i hope she rises up soon....i am gonna feel soo sad when she erases abhay's memory...😭

Don't worry. Anushka will be back with a bang. She maybe down but she will not be out. 😉

ok..i gotta go take shower...so many interesting twists and lot of mysteries...i am looking forward to it...i know you are very busy with work...so do update at your convenience...it's an awesome FF...this is the first FF i have read..and i am loving it to the core..i just simply admire you and your writing skills...🤗
see you in a few hours...for the show analysis.. ohh ya..forgot one more thing...i like daksh twist too...i wanna see how daksh-panchhi story develops...
i hope i made sense...i am way too sleepy to make any sense..bt i just had to put down my feelings in words..

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
poco  i am so diasspointed on u. u broke my heart. what i am hearing u are gonna make abhay forget everthing about piya. i can't see this awful please change it. i am crying right now. why do u have to go ekta way now. 😭 please don;t seperate abhiya. i though u were much better than  that.  please say that abhay will remember something and it time he will regain all his memories. btw, gotta if i don't logout soon my roomate is gonna dump water over me bec i have been stdying for the past two days, watching pyek, and have been in if 24/7. and i stinkEdited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

I loved Misha-Sam confrontation. "T is my territory" So, Mishu darling has something to think and get jealous about. Good one Pocu.

Thanks.😳😳😳😳😳.....Sambhav is growing protective and possessive of T because he can see how vulnerable she is and she needs to be controlled and taken care of. Misha will continue to be jealous for sometime but she will understand the Sam-T bond someday. T has a devastating future and that is going to shatter Sambhav later on when he will know that he can do nothing to protect Tanushree.

The Abhay-Pia walk was very divine. Yes, I did find it more divine than romantic. Their love is so pure that it feels that way. So, Abhay has promised Pia that even if he forgets her, his heart will remember her. That's the power of their love - they are connected by hearts and souls.

I feel the same, Ritz. Abhay's mind may be manipulated by Anushka but she can't condition his heart and Abhay's heart will recognize Piya even when his head has forgotten her. 😊

Daksh is so mysterious. Panchi seems to be attracted to him. Is he and Panchi to be together in future? But how? If he is evil then how is Panchi going to like him?

Daksh-Pancchi are STARCROSSED even before they have begun and i'd rather not keep you in the dark.