Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update Pocho..I really liked the small nok jhok between abhiya but the sam-T-misha part was just too mesmerising to read....please continue soon!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely one dear
abhay pia were very sweet felkt bad for T and misha and sam are going to rocky
do continue 
bye sumi
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. :)
I'm new in here...
I was searching for fanfiction and i found this site. Trust me, ever since i did, I've been hooked. :)
I absolutely love your ff. It's the best I've read till yet. Your writing style makes me respect it because I'm not really a fan of bad grammar. :P
Anyway, I'm addicted to this plot of yours. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. :)

P.s. Knowing that Abhay will forget Piya owing to Metz's plan, the message interaction between AP in the last update was heartbreaking. It hurts to see that all the pains the two went through to be together will be rendered useless.
I hope there's a twist. :)

Thanks.
Love,
Shruti.Edited by Kristalizzed - 13 years ago
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Poco. This chappie had me almost biting my fingers off! 

I never thought that I would say this, but poor Danish! T did so bad to him.So Danish wants Bolsh blood. If he gets it, will it turn him evil? Or will it kill him? Will he die if he doesn't get it? T is a different person, I mean vampire now, but sometimes you can still see traces of the old T in her. Tracker has the best deal out of all of them, not knowing about the supernatural world. Wouldn't Tracker be living with four vampires, not three? As in Abhay, T, Natasha, and Danish? The SMS conversation between Abhay and Piya was cute and funny. You can continue staring at me. I know I am hot, haha. 🤣🤣🤣 I like reading the Abhay Misha parts. Their friendship is so pure! Misha's smart; she figured out that T is a vampire without any help! But, I guess you didn't need to know much, other than that the supernatural world existed to figure that out. Oh no! Something bad will happen to Abhay, other than the fact that Anushka is going to erase his memory. Claim him? Prophecy? What do they mean? We need answers Poco! Even though Misha sort of knows what is happening, that is what she thinks? 😆 Poor T. Her instincts are taking over, and she can't control her actions. Sam's consolation was sweet, in a weird way. It's not her fault for doing what she was designed to do. I bet Misha feels bad that Sam never shows his soft side to her, since she brings out the animal instinct in him.

I'm waiting for the argument over T!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey poco 1st tym replyng bt hv 2 admit ur a fab writer i mean hw do u manage 2 write such awesm parts?hats of 2 u
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

edited...

omg poco.. u knw wht a samish sucker i am... and then this major part bout them, it was so much fun reading it...
danish needs blosh's blood, and he wnt get it.. obv.. so does tht mean he'll die soon?
feeling extremely sorry for t.. i see her as the charity case now.😭 and the worse i feel wen i see the human in her.. wen she is upset after knowing wht she has done... she is also in 2 minds bout manipulating sam or not.. tht one nite had actually changed the whole world for her.
abhay piya today wer extremely adorable.. their sms romance😳 it was fun to read.. u knw ive strted imagining abhay grinning and smirking like ur showing him in ur ff😆

reading abhay and misha is another treat.. just a few lines abt them, and it feels like shit man.. every girl shld have a friend like abhay... and the way they r W*H each other... poora ed=alice...😳
uff.. mish and her detectivegiri.. do din pehle hi maut ke moo se nikli hai, and again she runs behind sam&t like tht?
am sure, she will soon understand the gentleman behind the monster tht she has faced only after she sees hw sorted and calm sam is with tanu. and tanu... poor thing, just doesnt want to do this to sam... master wnt leave her alone i see. and seeing sam and tanu in tht position makes mish more uncomfortable.. hw much ever she hates sam, hw much ever she is scared of him, there is something really deep and stronger thn hatred what she feels for him...
hopefully we will get to see this side of her soon too...😳

Danish is nearing his end. T was made to contaminate him so that he becomes at their mercy. The Bolshvas will want to use him now against the Czens. Danish cannot go and tell ChaandEena the truth because they will get him slayed anyway. Danish will choose death and release himself from this misery.

Abhay-Piya are in love and together , so they are getting to live this normal period. It is cute and they are smiling. 😳

i love the Misha-Abhay equation as well. Abhay is protective of her and she instinctively trusts him. It is partiality but that is how it is. Misha is Abhay's soul sister.😊...By the time, Misha understands and confronts her feelings for Sam, there will be another problem. Sam would have forrged a relationship with T which would mean a lot to him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Such a cute as well as exciting update, Poco!❤️

Ok, I love SaMish to bits but my favourite scene was the Sam-T conversation!! Will leave a detailed comment tomorrow. Good night!🤗

-Edited-

So will Danish die now? Because Huraan is poisonous for the Czens, right? And if he will then I don't know how to react😳

Yes, sweetie. Danish will die. 😊

So Pia is missing the snooty and snobbish T, too, right? Just like me!! Having her like this is so indigestible!!😭 😭 Ya, Tracker is indeed the luckiest of the lot totally oblivious of what all is going around her😳

Everyone is going to soften towards T because they know what she is going through and all these changing emotional equations are going to devastate T because the evil in her doesn't allow her to reciprocate the love.

Wow!! The AbhIya in your FF are actually cute!! Lol! Abhay sensed Pia staring at him and sent her an SMS🤣 🤣 Poor Pia! Can't even check him out without being found out🤣 🤣 🤣 So, really, no matter how forbidden they are, they can still fight like a normal couple!! Pia staring at Sam and Abhay kissing T, ya, like that'll happen😆 😆

Yep, having accepted their feelings, they love each-other and are living the present. They are happy , they are light and they are in love.

Ok, so life is pretty tough of all of them. Poor T! Can't even help someone out without her instincts taking over And Misha getting to know about another supernatural was the last thing she needed!
Thanks for clearing that vampires can sleep, it totally depends on the creator because vampires don't exist, there is no rule book! Seriously, I was initially pissed that people made a hundred topics asking how Abhay can sleep when Edward couldn't but then, I actually found it pretty amusing😆 😆 Anyhow, getting back to the update, now, don't ask me why, but I find this majesty stuff is exciting. I just hope Abhay's fate is not too harsh on him!! And why do I feel that Chand is not as emotionless as he claims to be?😛 😛 😛

I think creative license allows you to take liberty with imagination and thus , i have my own set of vampires and werewolves and witches and slayers. i will decide their powers.😆.... i love the majesty stuff too. 😳.....Chaand is prcatical while Haseena is emotional.

Oh gosh, poor T! She's not being able to handle this well! I mean, her instincts are defeating her emotions! We can see that she did not want to kill that man, in fact, she wanted him to go away, but when that didn't happen, she just couldn't control herself being a newborn😭 I like the way Sam explained to her that it wasn't her fault. I mean, it's instinctive right?? We don't blame tigers which go around the jungle killing the deer and other animals because that's what they're designed for, that's what the nature has made them as. Same here, no matter how horrifying what she did was, maybe it was even wrong but it was not her fault! Though, I don't exactly blame T for feeling guilty. Like Sam said, a human and a beast are coexisting inside her. The beast kills and the human feels guilty on behalf of the beast, Makes me feel worse for her. I'm sure it won't be easy for T to harm Sam, specially after what he's done for her! 
Misha?? No comments on how right or how wrong I thought her actions were but it was natural. She was jealous, plus, she still hasn't come to terms with this supernatural world so yes, no complaints😊

True. It is not T's fault because she is no longer her own master and Sambhav understands it . He is her moral and sanity compass and Sam is someone T finds solace in because he gives her hope. Misha is being normal , as normal as a girl attracted to a man against her will would be.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara106

heyy, great update... awesome really.... Poor T.... n what's this promise that Chaand and Haseena are talking about????

Chaand and Haseena promised something regarding Abhay but they did not keep it. Now, Majesty has come seeking what is rightfully his. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kristalizzed

Hey.. :)
I'm new in here...
I was searching for fanfiction and i found this site. Trust me, ever since i did, I've been hooked. :)
I absolutely love your ff. It's the best I've read till yet. Your writing style makes me respect it because I'm not really a fan of bad grammar. :P
Anyway, I'm addicted to this plot of yours. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. :)

P.s. Knowing that Abhay will forget Piya owing to Metz's plan, the message interaction between AP in the last update was heartbreaking. It hurts to see that all the pains the two went through to be together will be rendered useless.
I hope there's a twist. :)

Thanks.
Love,
Shruti.

I am glad that you liked the stuff that i write and i much appreciate it.😊 Since Abhay's mind will be conditioned, it is going to all the more heartbreaking for Piya thinking of all these moments when Abhay doesn't even remember that he fell in love with her and treats her like a kid who happens to be Metz' great great grand niece.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiYa_luver

Amazing Poco. This chappie had me almost biting my fingers off! 

I never thought that I would say this, but poor Danish! T did so bad to him.So Danish wants Bolsh blood. If he gets it, will it turn him evil? Or will it kill him? Will he die if he doesn't get it? T is a different person, I mean vampire now, but sometimes you can still see traces of the old T in her. Tracker has the best deal out of all of them, not knowing about the supernatural world. Wouldn't Tracker be living with four vampires, not three? As in Abhay, T, Natasha, and Danish? The SMS conversation between Abhay and Piya was cute and funny. You can continue staring at me. I know I am hot, haha. 🤣🤣🤣 I like reading the Abhay Misha parts. Their friendship is so pure! Misha's smart; she figured out that T is a vampire without any help! But, I guess you didn't need to know much, other than that the supernatural world existed to figure that out. Oh no! Something bad will happen to Abhay, other than the fact that Anushka is going to erase his memory. Claim him? Prophecy? What do they mean? We need answers Poco! Even though Misha sort of knows what is happening, that is what she thinks? 😆 Poor T. Her instincts are taking over, and she can't control her actions. Sam's consolation was sweet, in a weird way. It's not her fault for doing what she was designed to do. I bet Misha feels bad that Sam never shows his soft side to her, since she brings out the animal instinct in him.

I'm waiting for the argument over T!

Thank you. Yes, Danish is going to die. 😊.....Tracker is in her happy pink bubble and am not going to tamper with her happy situation in near future at least. Abhay is being his old naughty smug self by teasing Piya and i am enjoying writing their 'couple' phase. Sam-T connnect because of the animal in them and Misha has a long way to go before she understands that. The Majesty , the prophecy and the promise will be revaled layer by layer as we go ahead.

Sam is going to defend T and that will only drive Misha crazier.😆