Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG, I'm totally doing that!🤣🤣 I also had this other idea for both RSR and ASR Swayamvar scenes...a big, poster-sized sig with black and white pics of all the Kings failing in lifting the Dhanush, and then Ramji (in color) in the middle, with some snazzy English quote about the true spirit of winning and all, blah blah, if I can find it.😆 How does it sound?

LOL that sounds awesome too, like one of those Olympics type inspirational posters I will use both then, the "choose wheat, not white" ad and this after effects of eating healthy one 🤣

Edited found a quote! Just fix the end:
"A loser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll do if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins, but knows what he'll do if he loses."
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Deeps,

OMG! Thanks a lot for the pics, dear, they are really beautiful.😍 Though this story comes after the Kurukshetra war in the original epic, I'm glad they're showing something before introducing Satyabhama and Jambavathi...I wish they will do a few Rukmini-Krishna scenes before Krishna's other marriages.😳

Thank you also for the MB pics in the previous! They are really so nice.

Most welcome di ... 🤗
hey today finaly Satrajit's story has begun...
Satyabhama will be introduced next week i guess...
awww i wish *DEBI* enters the show ... if not as Satyabhama the Draupadi ... 😍
i dont think they are goin to show much sweet scenes right now ... between Krishn & Rukmini ... but would really appreciate if they do ...they have not shown the after marriage rituals too... 😕
glad you liked the MB pics... i will post the pic update in the new gall... 😃
wwwooowww loved all the pics you posted di ... i wish i could make siggies 😕
feeling handicapped !!😭

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - thanks for filling in the blanks w/ the DDBSK pics... you know exactly which ones are my fav 😆 Not the most recent track, hint hint 😆 And like Janu said, Kampit Charan is in the previous pages somewhere... and He Praaneshwar I have handy, I'll post make it my last pic update in this thread... so we can properly say Vida to it 😆

eheheee yes mom i know 😉
okk i'll check the Kampit charan pics but now its of no use till my pc incarnates again  🤣
am singing for my pc " TAARAN HAAR...SUN LE PUKAR" 😆😆
yeah its a great idea !!! Vidaaa...vidaaa...gaana bhi gaiyo 😛😛
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Before we move on to the new gall...here's the last pic update from DSK ;;

||DSK||

Promo= A villager being punished for stealing the ornaments and actually he was innocent ...out of shame ...he commits suicide and his wives curses the Raj Parivar

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Deeps,

Thanks for the pics, hun! I can't wait to see the Satyabhama-Jambavathi track of DSK...I hope they don't stop the Krishna-Rukmini scenes though, as Rukmini Ma has always been my favorite of Krishna's wives.😳 I also love Jambavathi a lot, as she never got much recognition but was always a devoted wife and a loving sister to all of Krishna's wives, especially Rukmini. It is said that Rukmini and Jambavathi were very close, just like Kaushalya and Sumitra were in Ramayan.

Yeah, it would be nice to see Debi on TV again, but you know...I don't know whether I want to see her in DSK because after the way they butchered Devaki Maiyya's character, I am afraid what they will do to Draupadi.😔 I definitely do want to see her in another mytho role, so if DSK keeps the characters' divinity intact from now on at least, I'd like to see her as Satyabhama, Draupadi, Subhadra, etc...there are a lot of important women in the Mahabharat, especially related to Krishna's life, so if the Sagars have approached Debi she has a possibility.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Deeps,

Please create the next pic gallery and I'll reserve two posts after your intro one for the ToCs...I have a new SK pic update I want to post so I'm impatient.😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

LOL that sounds awesome too, like one of those Olympics type inspirational posters I will use both then, the "choose wheat, not white" ad and this after effects of eating healthy one 🤣

Edited found a quote! Just fix the end:
"A loser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll do if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins, but knows what he'll do if he loses."

Oooh, nice quote, thanks a lot! Only problem is fitting all of it, so if I can't, I'll have to look on my own again.😡😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

I updated the ToC, guys. Please don't post any more pics here, let's wait for Deeps to create the new gal.😃

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
does this trhead contains Post krishna janam photos... (JSK)...
m not able to find it... :((
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Deepsie - Janaki devi ke kathan anusaar hamein aapke dwara rachaayi huyi nayi chitra mandali par hi Vida geet ke chitra ankit karne padenge... yahaan ab only gappe shappe until you open it 😛😆

@ Janu - I said ^^ we're gonna have to wait to post the vida pics in the next thread because we're already saying vida (goodbye) to this one 😛 and lol I knew that'd be the problem with that quote... oh well, I trust you 😆 And... SK update

@ Ankita - heyyy hun! While we don't have a specific pic update of JSK's post-Janmashtami celebrations, Aditi (who played Yashoda) shared a lot of nice pics with the baby Kanha from that show on FB... they are on pgs. 66 and 67 of this thread. The ones from old SK are on pg.1, and more to come in the next gallery. Hope it helps!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Janu di i will open d gall tonight...now because of Lola i have become an insomaniac 🤣
So i will open d gall tonight...i will pm u first..will do it wen we both r online so that no posts any comments before we r done 😉
M replying via cell..i will b on aftr an hour or so frm my laptop..then we will do it 😊

I will reply u all fr d previous posts in sometime...having my dinner...i so hungery rite now 😆