Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Leaving this post empty so that the page does not freeze up.πŸ˜‰

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Raja Janak becomes emotional and relieves his feelings of helplessness and anger (towards himself and also the Kings for not being able to fulfill his vow). Lakshman becomes offended by his words and retorts irately to the King, asking him how he could utter such words when the jewel of the Raghukul (Ram) is present there. He says that lifting the Dhanush is a small feat for Ram and that it is not proper for him (Janak) to feel so helpless. Ram and Vishwamitra tell him to calm down and resume his seat. Lakshman does so, though petulantly.πŸ˜†

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Maharshi Vishwamitra realizes that the time is now opportune and tells Ram to relieve Janak's misery. Ram stands up and makes his way to the Dhanush, while all the Kings there (who do not seem to have realized that they just utterly failed the testπŸ˜•) make fun of him that he is so young and unfit to participate in the Swayamvar. Maharani Sunaina seems to share their sentiments (though for a different reason) and wonders whether Janak's senses seem to have left him to let such a young Prince try his hand.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Anxious Sitaji prays to Lord Shiva, Gauri Ma, and Ganeshji to be kind to her and help Ram lift the bow as if it were a flower. Ram reads the anxiety in Sita's hearts as well as that of her parents and quickly lifts the bow after taking the blessings of Vishwamitra and the Dhanush. It breaks by the touch of his hand and everyone is happy.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Part Two

I will post the Jaimala scene as well as Parashuram's confrontation with Ram in gallery #2.πŸ˜ƒ

|| Jai SiyaRam ||
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ LOL @ my name for her sticking, Mrs. Kushadhwaj πŸ˜† And one siggie request please, make and I will so use... all the kings with their crazy expressions, both close-ups and faraway shots, and write: "Beware, the dangers of a diet lacking sufficient fiber" 🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Janu - yeahhh those PMs do already happen continuously πŸ˜† And agree w/ you about the differences between Ramayan and Mahabharat as in the epics - as usual. As for the show, you're right, RSR's costumes did manage to look regal and olden-dayish enough without being burdensome and getting in the actors' way... but I, as a viewer, still find them complex enough to overanalyze, wannabe fashion police that I am, hence the preference for the vanvaas scenes because there I am looking only at their interaction without distraction πŸ˜† Lols, you are JUST like my mom.πŸ˜† As much as she loves the mythos, one major reason she watches them is for the clothing and jewelry. During the entire SK viewing, she kept commenting how much she loved Krishna's pearls, especially the ones Swapnil used.πŸ˜† And yesss the saree from the pre-Swayamvar should have reappeared, it was sooo pretty 😍 I know, every time I watch this scene, I always wonder why the heck they put that gorgeous sari on her if they did not plan on using it for the actual Swayamvar track.😭 Anddd thanks for bringing over all those pic updates from the CC... loveee the Ayodhya Kand ones with Dashalya... her helpless and forlorn look makes it so tragic Cry You're welcome hun, and thank you so much for the Shiv-Parvathi pics you just posted, I just love both the actors so much, especially Shivji.😍 He was seriously the most perfect Lord Shiva from any mytho, followed by the one from ASR.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

^^ LOL @ my name for her sticking, Mrs. Kushadhwaj πŸ˜† And one siggie request please, make and I will so use... all the kings with their crazy expressions, both close-ups and faraway shots, and write: "Beware, the dangers of a diet lacking sufficient fiber" 🀣

OMG, I'm totally doing that!🀣🀣 I also had this other idea for both RSR and ASR Swayamvar scenes...a big, poster-sized sig with black and white pics of all the Kings failing in lifting the Dhanush, and then Ramji (in color) in the middle, with some snazzy English quote about the true spirit of winning and all, blah blah, if I can find it.πŸ˜† How does it sound?