RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow, amazing pics Mina and Deeps, thank u so much for sharing them with us!🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

Here's the Uttar Kand scene where Urmila teases Lakshman about Shurpanakha...this scene got deleted sooo many times because of tinypic that I made sure to save it very carefully this time.😆

^^ cutest laugh EVER!😍😆
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lalitha di, wow! Loved that Lakshman-Urmila picture update again! 😃 I saw that you posted it before but Tinypic deleted it 😡 very happy to see them again 😆 thanks for sharing hun, & yes, the family reunion scene after this, is very sweet too where four couples are reunited 😍 can you post it too? 😳 I think we don't have this part of Luv-Kush or it has been deleted because of tinypic.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Minu, Janu, Deeps, Lola...thank you all for the mind blowing and awesome quality pics!!! You guys are the best! 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Btw, I'm looking for some pics of RSR's Shivji and Parvati Maa...can someone help pls? 😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are most welcome Vedo ... 🤗

Though now i am not able to make siggies as my pc is not working ... am happy to supply the raw material for the siggies here 😆

Here are more pics ... 😃

|| DSK ||

Promo :: Shri Krishna visiting Brahmalok to fulfill the promise he gave to Devaki maa that he'll bring her 6sons who were killed by Kans

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Deeps,

OMG! Thanks a lot for the pics, dear, they are really beautiful.😍 Though this story comes after the Kurukshetra war in the original epic, I'm glad they're showing something before introducing Satyabhama and Jambavathi...I wish they will do a few Rukmini-Krishna scenes before Krishna's other marriages.😳

Thank you also for the MB pics in the previous! They are really so nice.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

Continuing the Sita Swayamvar track - the Royal Bards of Raja Janak enter the Sabha and sing praises of him, as well as stating the formal vow that Janak took to marry off Sita. It's pretty straightforward. Lift the bow, and along with divine Sita as a bride, the groom will get wordly fame and respect. Pretty good deal, huh?😉

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Aishu - glad you liked the Mandodari pics hun, it's one of my fav scenes of hers! Very strong character 👏 And you're right, she really does resemble Savita Prabhune a bit 😲 Esp in her younger slimmer days, like back when she did Fiza with Karisma and Hrithik. But this lady's name is actually Aparajita, she did a bunch of mom roles in the 90s - a majority of which involved dying in the 1st half hour and serving as the hero's motivation to get revenge against the villain 🥱😆 And billions of thanks for the JSK pics, especially love the ones in which Kanhaiya is playing aankh micholi with maiya... hence, I already siggified 😉 Can't wait for your return!

@ Janu - yeahhh those PMs do already happen continuously 😆 And agree w/ you about the differences between Ramayan and Mahabharat as in the epics - as usual. As for the show, you're right, RSR's costumes did manage to look regal and olden-dayish enough without being burdensome and getting in the actors' way... but I, as a viewer, still find them complex enough to overanalyze, wannabe fashion police that I am, hence the preference for the vanvaas scenes because there I am looking only at their interaction without distraction 😆 And yesss the saree from the pre-Swayamvar should have reappeared, it was sooo pretty 😍 Anddd thanks for bringing over all those pic updates from the CC... loveee the Ayodhya Kand ones with Dashalya... her helpless and forlorn look makes it so tragic 😭

@ Mina - thanks for all the pics yaar!!! Esp love the sleeping ones... props to Debina for managing to look so peacefully asleep in THAT costume... quite a feat 😲 Also enjoyed the Vedvati ones, will siggify soon.

@ Lily&Ankita - welcome aboard 🤗

@ Deeps - thanks for filling in the blanks w/ the DDBSK pics... you know exactly which ones are my fav 😆 Not the most recent track, hint hint 😆 And like Janu said, Kampit Charan is in the previous pages somewhere... and He Praaneshwar I have handy, I'll post make it my last pic update in this thread... so we can properly say Vida to it 😆

@ Vedo - welcome back to this thread also 😆🤗 Glad you enjoyed the pics, can't wait to see whatchya do with them As a matter of fact I do have som Gauri Shankar pics saved, will post right now!!!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RSR - Uttar Kand Gauri Shankar scene
This is a quick update on the scene in which Garud is afflicted with pride, goes to Shiv Shankar for a solution, and gets sent to Kaag Bhushandi to hear the Ramayan from him which ends up being the cure. Will post an expanded version in the next pic gallery, for now here it goes...

Jai Bhavani!!! Har Har Mahadev!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

The Kings all attempt to lift the Shiv Dhanush and fail, giving us all a bunch of hilarious expressions in-between.🤣 Maharani Sunaina feels anxious because no one is able to fulfill Janak's vow, and Mrs. Kushadhwaj tells her to keep heart and leave everything to God.