Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb di...loving the pics :-*
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Thanks, hun!

Btw, I updated the ToC so do you want to check out the DSK section to see if I got the episode titles right, or if I missed anything?
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Di the titles are apt n crisp 😃
Hey di did u chck the dsk thread i have left the space for summary/synopsis for the epis...does it sounds good to hv it fr all d epis in that very post? ?till date we hav seen 25epis only bt am assuming like ASR dsk might hav large no. Of epis...so wat u say????
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG it's raining pics... hallelujah 😆 Janu I think there was one more survivor, the blade of grass one where Hanumanji sees Ravan annoy Sita Maa. And... I'm bringing He Praaneshwar Vida pics in a couple minutes, Deeps!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow janu dii and deepika dii, lovely RSR and DSK pic updates !!👏 and congrats for almost finishing the gallery, i cant wait for the next one!😛 

thank u also for liking my ASR pic updates, i also love the ram ji - hanuman ji scene so much, i just luved vikram sharma as hanuman ji, he was so cute and sincere, and u could tell he worked so hard trying to be the perfect hanuman.😳 i also luv Dara singh ji a lot, both of them were such great hanuman ji 's !👏
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@ lola...

Tere "couple of mins" hue nahi????? 😛

Janu di...i said to lola..ain't her "couple of mins" over yet... :-D

Guyz do u knw imagine people r such cheapsters!!!they skipped epi. #23 which has main wedding scenes n uploaded no. 24. ..I have written the request to them that many epi. In between they have missed. .lets see how much more we hav to wait!but i dnt wana put blurry pics here the videos are available tge quality is pathetic n dnt want to degrade the quality of dis thread...
Though today i will put epi. #14which is now available plus #22which has the baraat scenes n epi#24 where we hav the 1st night aftr marriage n that Krutverma's story...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Lola,

I forgot about that scene! Will bring it over soon then, let's hope most of the links did not quit working.
...Mina... thumbnail
AS Ramayan

here is the continuation of sita ji's swayamvar .😃 the royal bards sings praises of raja janak and announce the condition for sita ji's marriage.

i just love the lively music in this scene !! i feel like dancing along with it.😆

...Mina... thumbnail
now all the kings in the swayamvar try to lift the shiv dhanush and fail ! even though raja Janak and Sunaina Ma are worried, Sita ji prays to Gauri Ma that she only wants Raghuvir Ram as her husband.😳

jai shri ram!

Dpka1415 thumbnail

@Mina...wwooowww superb pics dear...the whole sequence of Swayamvar is my fav. followed by the Wedding ...great pics !!😊👏

@Janu di...remember i mentioned in my lounge in the evening that yesterday i dowloaded one whole epi of MB???its the final combat between Bhim and duryodhan. Since my pc need the necessary repairs so i wont make siggies for sometimes thats why i am more focussing on pic updates and i'll make some action packed avis too...here i am posting a few sample pics from that video...lemme know if they are ok for siggy making...if they are then only i'll dare to download some more epi.s as the videos are very large in size.First i thought let me just play it online and capture the pics from online vdo directly but coz of slow net connection it takes very long...so i found a way.In the coming days while i study i'll start the downloading of these vdos in my cell..then will transfer them to laptop when m done with my study and will capture the pics...but only if they are siggi-able 😉😆

here they come :