Posted: 12 years ago
Jarasandha?

I = Jarasandha
K = Jarasandha's son Sahadev
W = Dronacharya
Q = Magadha
R = Hastinapur
C = Dhritarashtra
IB = Shantanu (Jarasandha's cousin - is that what you meant by brother?  Jarasandha & Shantanu were both grandsons of Kuru)
F = Krishna
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Jarasandha?

I = Jarasandha
K = Jarasandha's son Sahadev
W = Dronacharya
Q = Magadha
R = Hastinapur
C = Dhritarashtra
IB = Shantanu (Jarasandha's cousin - is that what you meant by brother?  Jarasandha & Shantanu were both grandsons of Kuru)
F = Krishna

Amazing Vrish!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the clues match unbelievably!!!!! But I never knew that Jarasandh and Shantanu were distant cousins.😲 By brother we meant brother only and not cousin. A real brother or a half brother or a step brother but not cousin. Our answer is something else. But that was excellent effort. Master piece of answer.πŸ‘ 

P.S. And also the other characters and kingdoms guessed also need not be the same which you guessed.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rama?

I = Rama
K = Rama's descendent Brihadbala
W = Abhimanyu
Q = Ayodhya
R = Gandhara
C = Shakuni
IB = Bharat (actually, Bharat's sons ruled Gandhara, Bharata just established their kingdoms)
F = Hanuman
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Hats off to you Vrish. Yes. Raja Ramchandra.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘Perfect!! Every part of your answer is cent per cent correct. I hope the framing of words in that Bharat part of the clues was correct. It mentioned 'Brother's lineage' therefore carefully framed. In the corrected interpretation also I used the words IB lineage and also clarified in edited part of the kingdom clue about uncle & nephew. Your turn please.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant Shivang and Aishu . πŸ‘

Brilliant  Vrish, too . You had worked out the answer while I was still trying to understand the question. All this while watching / writing the nonsense they are dishing out in DBSK. πŸ‘
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Thanks Varaali. Even I was solving a puzzle set by Vrish with different alphabets assigned.πŸ˜ƒ He was so involved in this question that he gave me counter home assignment which brought about sequence of solving process and final answer wonderfully well in front of all in the form of one to one notations for each character and kingdom. I am wondering how did he miss to assign the names/notations/symbols/alphabets to two different wars.😊 Brilliant. Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks.  Actually, I was initially thinking Rama but I was stuck on Shatrughan being IB, but then none of Krishna's kinsmen was responsible for the war, and I couldn't identify any brother of Rama who ruled either Hastinapur nor Anga.  After you bumped Jarasandha, I thought of Bharat & Gandhara, which gave me my answer.  Actually, re-reading it, you had worded Bharat's role correctly: it's I who misinterpreted it as meaning that his lineage implied that he too ruled.

Okay

I am a really strange character
  • Five of my grandsons were killed by three of my sons πŸ˜­
  • One of my nephews insulted my sons @ a major public event after a brief alliance, while another 2 of them later joined in a war against them 
  • My mother-in-law's sister was reborn as the sister of my daughter-in-law πŸ˜†
I am?
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Exactly. That's why we actually used the words - 'ruled by my brother's lineage' and later I clarified 'IB lineage' rather than 'ruled by my brother' or IB because it was debatable whether we can call brother to have actually formally ruled Gandhara or any city part of it.

OMG. What a tough question!!!!!! Especially the third clue.🀣
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I am a really strange character

• Five of my grandsons were killed by three of my sons πŸ˜­
  • One of my nephews insulted my sons @ a major public event after a brief alliance, while another 2 of them later joined in a war against them 
  • My mother-in-law's sister was reborn as the sister of my daughter-in-law πŸ˜†
I am?

One more clue
  • Another nephew of mine slew a suitor of one of the 2 girls/ladies mentioned in the third clue above πŸ˜•
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Madri?

Sorry not Pandu. I made a mistake between mother and mother in law in hurry and also due to connectivity problem pressure.πŸ˜†