Posted: 13 years ago
nice prt...loved it

continu soon

rtnx 4 da pm

AMOON
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear....the part was awsome yaar......awww my Armaan is sooooo cute and adorable yaar😍........finally all the confusions are over.....waiting for the nxt part dear.....so do continue soon....thanks for the PM.....

tk care
GEET
awesome part.........πŸ˜›
Loved the Update ........πŸ˜›
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 20 - Our First Kiss

Ar:i love u riddhima I love u''

and he hug her tightly

riddhima hug him bck and

ri:''i love u too armaan''

after tht riddhima let go of armaan

He is still crying and

ri:''armaan ab kyoon ro rahee ho?''

Armaan did not say anything

ri:''achaa armaa how u do not get who a.mallik is?''

Ar:''pta nai riddhima jab maine soona ki tum kisii aur se pyaar karti ho,mujhe kch samajh nai aya,mujhe aisaa lagaa ki jaise merii dooniya vahin khatam ho gayyi ho kyonki tumhare binaa mai nai jee sakta.maine tumhara bahut intejar kiyya hai riddhima,mujhe to kabhie lagaa hi nai tha ki tum merii bhi kabhie hogii,aur ab jab tum meree pas ho to mai darta hun ki kahin tumhe kho na dun.ab to merii saansen bhi tumhare binaa meraa saath nai detii.mujhe kabhie chodd ke to nai jaogi na?mai nai jee paonga tumhare binaa,mar jaaonga mai,mai ab tumhe khona nai chahta.tumne mujhh jaise insaan ko jo kisii ki parvah nai karta tha ose pyyar aur zindagi ka matlab sikha diyya.bto na mujhe chodogi to nai?''

Ri:''nai armaan kabhie bhi nai'' and she hug him,she knows she has to did something to makes him fells better tht she is his and she never leave him so she breaks the hug and brush her lips with his and armaan is little taken aback at her act as he looked in her eye he found lots of lve for him in those green almond eyes and riddhima lostt in his deep-blue eyes knowing he is the person in this whole world who lve her moree thn his own lifee and the person whom she trusted blindly.

Seeing her armaan slowly put his lips in her soft lips and his hands were holding frm her waist protectively and riddhima's hands moved to his neck and she also responded the kiss.the kiss was soft and small one not a passionate one.it was the kiss which tells armaan tht now riddhima is completely his and he is riddhima's completely.

After sometime riddhima breaks the kiss and she is blushing like hell sharing a close moment wid armaan the person she loves,and she hid herself in armaan's chest and armaan's chin was on riddhaima's head

after sometime armaan

ar:''riddhima''

ri:''hmmmm''

ar:''andar chalein jaaan''

riddhima agreed and thy walkk towards the party hall by armaan's one arm holding riddhima frm her shoulder and another hand in his pocket and riddhima's hands encircled around armaan's waist

suddenly riddhima stopped and armaan saw her wid questioning eyes

ri:''armaan hum aisee andar jayenge''

ar:''matlab''

ri:''matlab ye ki'' she shows him his facee in nearby car'ss mirror,his lipss were totally pinkk wid due to riddhima's lipgloss

ar:''oh ye to madam ye apkaa hi kamal hai ap agr khudd hi duniya ko btana chahti hai ki mai sirff apkaa hun to mai kya kar sakta hun''

ri:''armaan saf karoo na ise''

ar:''na tum karoo''

ri:''shaitani kisne ki thi han''

ar:''shuruwat to tumne ki thi''

ri:''armaan please na''

ar:''kya hai kar do saf is see pehle ki sujal humee dhoondhta yahan aaa jayee''

riddhima quickly start wiping his lipss wid her duppatta and arman start running his fingers to and fro at her waist.

Ri:''armaan seedhe khade rahoo na''

ar:''han to seedha to khada hun''

ri:''armaan''

and after tht thy go bck to party,after sometime all weree together

mu:''oye ridzi tu fir apnii lipstick kha gayyi''seeing her lips widout her lipgloss

an:''par aj to tunee abhie kch khaya bhi nai to ye kaise''

ri mumbled:''aj maine nai khaii ye kissi aur ka kamal hai''

no one heared that and

ar:''han riddhima galat bat itnii bhukh lagii thi to mujhe bol detii mai tumhare liyye kch khane ko la detaa,lipstick khane ki kya jarorat thi''

riddhima glared at him and

ri:''kya hai yar ye bhi koi bat hai nikal gayyi hogii'' and she leftt giving armaan all the deadly glares.

Next day sanjeevani nurse station

riddhima is assigning duties,all the interns atanding in front of him atul and anjii beside her and armaan is right behind her pretending reading a file

ri:''good morning doctors''

all:''good morning mam''

ri:''dr.mukul o.p.d''before she say anything moree she feels armaan's hands at her bare bck like writing something and riddhima is freezed at his touch somehow she continued and armaan alsoo

ri:''dr,srishti general ward,dr,revaa u hv to assist dr.anjli in surgeory,dr.sanjana and dr.pranav i.c.u and dr.armaan u hv dty in path lab'' she assigned him dty to stopp him frm wht he was doing but armaan not stopped

ar:''ok dr,gupta''as he is now moving at her waist and riddhima is loosning control

Ri:''dr.vedant chodo''

ve:''kya mam''

riddhima is embarressed and she quickly moved a bitt and

ri:''sorry dr.vedant u hv dty assisting dr.atull in surgeory and now bck to wrk''

and she leftt wid lastt look to armaan tht u r so dead armaan

ar:''aj to tu gayya vo tujhe chodegi nai par meraa kya kasoor hai she smells so gud''say to himself and

at lunch

armaan was in riddhima's cabin

ri:''armaan agr subhh ki bat karne aye ho to let us forget it.tumhe pta bhi hai tum kya kar rahee the.hospital me disgusting''

ar:''nai riddhima mai ye kehne aya hun mai singapore ja rahaa hun''

ri:''armaan subhh ki nautnki kam thi kya jo ab fir shuru ho gayye ho''

ar:''nai riddhima mai sch me singapore ja rahaa hun vo sanjeevani ko represent karne''

ri:''kab ja rahee ho aur kab aaoge?''

Ar:''shm ko aur 10 din me aaonga''

ri:''armaan itnee din''

ar:''mai bhi nai jaana chahta jaaan tumhe chodd ke par jaana jaroori hai na.vaise bhi agr humee ye project milla to hum kitne garib logon ka muftt me ilajj kar payenge''

riddhima smiled and

ri:''han armaan dekhna tum jaroor succeed hogee''

ar:''abhie jao packing karnii hai''

ri:''hm''

In evening at airport ri,an and at was there to seeoff armaan

ar:''anjii yar riddhima ka khayal rakhiyo''

an:''chp armaan subhh se das bar bol chuka hai,riddhima ko lunch saath karvayenge nai to skipp kar degii''

at:''han rat me derii hui to mai jaaonga ose chodne''

an:"'see humee yad hai by heart to please do not worry''

at:''han yar terii riddhima ka mai apnee plants ki tarah khayal rakhonga''

an:''armaan hum flight ki timing pta kar ke aye''

and thy leftt

ar:''riddhima kch bologi nai kya''

ri:''armaan neeche ho please na''

armaan bends a little and riddhima untied her OM locket frm her neckk and start tieing against armaan'sneckk'

ar:''riddhimaye kya kar rai ho tum''

ri:''armaan meree pas apkoo denee ko kch nai hai is ke sivaa INHONE aj tak merii raksha ki hai age ye apkii karenge''

ar:''to riddhima tum INHEE apnee pas rakho na''

ri:''nai armaan ab apkii jaaan hai to merii hai''

armaan kissed her forhead and

ri:''armaan apnaa khayal rakhiyga,khana samay pe khayiga aur mujhe pahunch kar phone jaroor kariyga''

ar:''oye hoyye aur kch madam''

ri:''nai bas itnaa hi armaan''

an:''armaan flight ki announcement ho gayyi hai''

armaan nodded and hug bth of thm and finally hug riddhima and leftt.

Precap-armaan is in singapore missing riddhima

ar:''dr;kirti please btayiye riddhima kaisi hai ab?''

Ki:''dr.armaan blood loss kaafi ho gayya hai''

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey simply amazing
precap is scaring me yaar
wonders wat happen to ridzi
pls cont soon
wow............awesome update.........
loved it..........
Amoon.88 thumbnail
loved it...bt precap!!

wt happened 2 riddhima....

continue soon

thnx4 da pm

AMOON
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
superb part
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HIII NIKKI.......awesome update yaar..πŸ‘...just loved it.......AR first kiss was sooo cute......awww Ammmy is going to Singapore.....nd the precape is scaring me yaar....hope Rdzy safe ho😊......do continue sooon......thanks for the PM....take care......

lots of love
GEET