Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

RMJ Nov 8 Written Update[Updated]

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

RMJ Nov 8 Update

Sorry for the late update and thanks a lot for understanding. Enjoy the update

Part 1:

Begins with Vartika and Anukalp talking. Vartika tells Anukalp that it's not old age where whatever parents said kids do it. Tells him to man up otherwise Goldie will marry M. Ambaji calls Anukalp…Anukalp comes there and  says Baa, Ambaji I want to talk to you regarding Mona, Mona parents come there…Satnam tells Ambaji that he wants to talk to her, she says talk…Satnam says why is everybody looking worried…he offers the sweets to Ambaji. Anukalp's father asks what is the sweets for…Satnam tells him that Mona marriage is fixed. Ambaji says that a good news. Did you fix it with that guy Goldie…I have seen her roaming around with him quite a few times. Anukalp tries to stop her…but she cuts him off. Satnam says his Mona is very nave…she talks to people, for example your son, Mona talked to him few times and he's thinking he is Mona's friend. Ambaji says wait a minute, and goes inside and brings a sweets box and gives it to Satnam saying that this is in advance as they're also fixing their son and daughter's marriage. Satnam congratulates him and leaves from there. Anukalp goes from their disheartened. Vartika comes to Anukalp's room and tells him that don't lose heart, go talk to her once then weather she says yes or no is whole different thing.

Part 2:

Mona is sitting on her bed, and looks lost when Goldie comes there and tells her that now he doesn't need anybody's permission to enter her room. He brings forward his hand for Mona to hold, but she doesn't take it and Goldie gets mad at her. He starts yelling at her that she roams around with Anukalp Gandhi and hold his hand you don't have any problem, then what is the problem with holding my hand, I'm your would be husband. Then he holds her wrist forcefully and tells her it's his order that she stays away for guys especially Anukalp. Mona bangles break, and he leaves from there. Vimmi sees Mona's hand and tells her don't worry, she will talk to her dad and won't let her marry her Goldie. Mona father comes there and asks why is Mona crying, Vimmi tells Mona to leave so that she can talk to her father. Vimmi tells him what Goldie did to Mona and she doesn't want Mona to get married to Goldie. Satnam tells her that this marriage will take place no matter, as you know once girl marriage gets broken her reputation is ruined. He will talk to Goldie and Mr.Sood and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Part 3:

Anukalp is practicing how he will express his love to Mona. Mona comes out of her balcony…Anukalp hides behind the door. Mona looks up at the sky and closes her eyes and pray that if Goldie isn't the right one for him then who is it. Give me some indication who is it. She sees Anukalp…Anukalp calls her and asks her why is she sad…she says she is not sad, and tells him that her marriage is fixed with Goldie, Anukalp says she must be happy. Mona says she doesn't know what is right or wrong, but her heart is telling her that she is making a big mistake, tells him goodnight and leaves from there. Anukalp thinks to himself that Monaji not all boys are alike. Anukalp is recording his feelings for Mona, while recording he imagines Mona come to his room. He caresses her face in the dream. Anukalp dreams about Mona and him dancing on the song Kaisey Bataye Kyoun Tujko chahe,(lovely sequence) Anukalp realizes he was dreaming, but he is all smiles.

Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kajol...no worries...take your time....

Thank you in advance for the update.
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No prob thanks for ltting us know.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok thx for letting us know
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for letting us know. will be waiting.
jamgurl thumbnail
I know you have not posted the update as yet but after just watching it. I cannot stand Goldie nor Mona's dad. How dare Goldie behave that way and her father upholding his actions. Disgusting! A was cute as always.
radhika_23 thumbnail
thanks for letting us know.....
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone please update today's episode???
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jamgurl

I know you have not posted the update as yet but after just watching it. I cannot stand Goldie nor Mona's dad. How dare Goldie behave that way and her father upholding his actions. Disgusting! A was cute as always.

I know I was totally baffled by the way her dad said that it is something that happens b/w kids nowdays. doesn't seem like a father who dotes on her daughter. About Goldie🤢 the less said the better
jamgurl thumbnail
Thank you kajolj.Initially I liked Goldie but now he's just  too possesive and abusive. Its like a game to him to out do Anukalp. Poor Mona she knows that Goldie is not the guy for her but she feels trapped by her father esp. As for  Ambaji she is too judgemental I can't wait until the tape is played for everyone to hear.
Anukalp was so cute when he was recording his feelings for Mona. They make a cute on-screen couple.