•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Pragya checking out her wardrobe.  Picks a traditional over a revealing outfit.  Says I need to look like the great indian bahu only till Nishi back in my life.
  • Sambhav at KK builders office.  KK saying he got me also in a mess I dont want anything to with him.  Sambhav threatens him.  They make a deal NB wont say anything about KK and KK will refute whatever Sanjana says.
  • Pragya practicing her janam janam ka bandhan and that without Nishi she is incomplete and that they should forgive her speech.  When she is pleased she calls on the Kulkarnis.  Walks in on engagement ceremony and loses it.  And Pragya reminds Nishi that their divorce not final and Pragya says I left Abhi and that I realize my mistake.  And yes I may have signed the papers under duress.  Says I wont divorce so easily.
  • Sambhav and NB discussing KK deal.  Again same dialog about keeping chokri in kaaboo.  And saala aurat and par (wings) kataoing lines....obsessed with birds this NB.
  • Some guy from Shree's past who had tried to bribe him in the past calls him.  Says I want to do business with you because you are honest.  Shree meets him and signs some papers and collects some advance cheque.
  • Pragya blames her entire problem on her new expensive phone (really!)
  • Devki and Nishi - fast forward.

Preview:

Kulkarnis eating.  Pragya walks in and some argument starts.