nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know who is supposed to be doing the updates but yesterday's wasnt posted so I will do it:

Mona's house
  • Mona comes home and her taayji and Rano Bua are there. Rano asks if she went to college and bumped into goldie over there? Her taayji send her to her room. Mona tries to explain but taayji doesnt listen.
  • Goldie tries to pacify Bua but she is saying that "even though Vimmy hasnt taught her daughter anything, Goldie you are sensible right?"
  • Goldie tells Bua that he went out with his wife-to-be. Bua replies that mona hasnt consented yet.
  • Taayji sends Goldie to sweetie's room and then she talks to Rano. She says that Rano should think before speaking. Rano flips out and says that she used to have a say in the house but now her SILs rule the house.
  • Mona and sweetie are talking about what Goldie said to her in the park. Sweetie tells her that Goldie just loves her and is possessive about her.
  • Goldie apologizes
  • Mona sees her family in the background (they arent really there). She is remembering what they had all said about Goldie, the marriage and mona's consent.She even sees Anukalp there telling her to do what her heart says
  • Vimmy enters the room and slaps mona cuz she cut her phone earlier. Goldie is shocked. She questions her and says what if your dad finds out?
  • Priya runs in and says that Rano is leaving the house.
  • Rano is packing and taayji is saying sorry and telling her not to leave. Rano says that this isnt her house because this house differentiates between Mona and Priya. she says that Priya is 5 months older than Mona so why is mona's marriage being fixed before Priya's?
  • Vimmy enters and says that they didnt initiate this proposal...it came from Goldie's side
  • Rano retorts back that thats because her daughter knows how to lure boys. 
  • Mona's dad enters and yells RANO and says just because your my sis doesn't mean that you can say anything about my daughter. Rano gets even more upset.
  • Priya doesnt want to leave so Rano says good you say under your Vimmy mami's training and learn how to lure boys.
  • Rano's dad gets very angry. Rano says don't be mad at me, you should have been strict with your daughter. She says ask your daughter if she went to college today or was she out with Goldie.
  • She leaves with her bags and Priya and taayji follow. 
  • Mona's dad asks Vimmy if what Rano said what true. Mona tries to speak up but her dad yells at her angrily and says that he is talking to her mom not her.
Anukalp's house
  • The women return after shopping. The pandit is already there waiting with proposals.
  • Ambaji and baa go through pics and find one of a boy and a girl that they like. Panditji says that these two are bro and sis. Baa gets very happy and says that if there girl comes to their house and if Hetal goes to their house they will treat her well.
  • Baa tells the pandit to contact the family to set up a meeting.
  • Vartika and Anukalp enter and go to the kitchen with the sweets for the pandit. Vartika finds out from his sisters that the rishtas are being done for Hetal and Anukalp. Vartika asks Anukalp how come he didnt tell her? She can tell he is not really happy and he says that although he was asked for the marriage he didnt really have a choice as his mom makes the decisions.
  • All of the sudden she asks how is Mona? He tells her that her marriage is also being discussed but she hasnt said yes yet
Mona's house
  • Mona's dad wants Mona nd Goldie roka to be done ASAP
  • Daarji says Mona hasnt consented yet.
  • Her dad says mona knows that her elders know best.
  • Gurnaam says to ask Mona but Satnaam tells him off and then Daarji tells Satnaam off.
  • Satnamm says he will ask Mona for her decision.
  • She is scared and confused and remembers how angry her dad had gotten earlier. She finally agrees but there are tears in her eyes.
  • Her dad is happy but no one else is that excited.
Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for doing the udpate.. If you please dont mind can you do updates for thursdays... it can be brief as well.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for d update,had missed d episode.u made my day.
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. So she basically said yes to pacify her dad. Don't like Mona's aunt (Rano) ugh jealous much.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
nycsweetie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

Thanks so much for doing the udpate.. If you please dont mind can you do updates for thursdays... it can be brief as well.

if no one else does it I can try but I watch it on tv here in the US so it might be a little late so if you all dont mind waiting I'll do it
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I dont mind if its late :) thanks aton for helping out.πŸ€—
soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for posting........nice update😊😊😊
nycsweetie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

I dont mind if its late :) thanks aton for helping out.πŸ€—

ok then I will do it 😊
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, dear! Just checked in to get an idea about when the Roka ceremony will be aired, to know when AVINA will be performing! Thanks a ton! ;-)