Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priya-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love to read anything with Iqbal in it, love it even more when its Shiv and Gauri, havent read many FF's on them but im glad that an excellent writer like you writing this one Devi. Intriguing plot as always, you've definently got me hooked on to the FF! Continue soon.

Cheers,
Priya
Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only because it's you, I'm going to venture out of my Maaneet FF shell...
And I find that I'm liking it already! πŸ˜ƒ

Please do continue asap ⭐️

Originally posted by: Ayesha_MSK

Only because it's you, I'm going to venture out of my Maaneet FF shell...
And I find that I'm liking it already! πŸ˜ƒ

Please do continue asap ⭐️

😳  Thank you dear :)
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your writing is amazing and I just love Iqbal as Shiv (like many others I quit watching the show once he left). I can't wait to read more continue soon please!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shiv and Gauri are completely unkown to me, but I am willing to learn!  You're fabulous...

Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds like an interesting plot. Please add me to your PM list. aww Maaneet FF is ending :(
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hey sri, thanks for the pm!!

and i see u hav edited ur first post... u actually put IQ's pics over there.... *haye am so drooling shamelessly now*reminds me of my kyph days😳*...

and i don't recognize the lady u have chosen as Gauri though(she looks like Simran, but I am not sure.. i guess the pic is not that clearπŸ˜•)... I still tend to imagine Pallavi in that role...hope u don't mind that...

now,coming to the second chapter...

well well shiv... i really liked his introduction... the typical badass as u said... and I could almost visualize Iqbal in front of me saying all those things....

loved the part sri... hope u treat us with frequent updates here too.... just as in Love and Despair...

looking forward to reading more

harshaπŸ˜‰

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Call me what you want but IQ is nt my cup of tea, my heart belongs to one & only GC. But Devi, i've been a faithful fan and admirer of your writing and this one is brilliant. I'm hooked on it already, hope you don't mind if I have GC & DD as the main leads πŸ˜†

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
add me to pm list plzzzzzzzzzz!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pictures?  You posted pictures?!  Perfect.  I'm hopelessly devoted to GC, but I'll give this other fella a try.  If I have to....πŸ˜†