Posted: 13 years ago
hahahaahah 
omggg
loved it :D 
can't waiiit for the next :D
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww poor Shiv, he's getting surprises after surprises (or should I say shocks!!!) from his 'not so prudish' wife😆
😆

Chapter 16: A Run-In With The Host

Before she reached him though, there was an interference by the host.  He watched as Fiona rushed up to Gauri to stop her and asked with no preface, "Who are you?"

Fiona was shorter than Gauri to begin with – but really, which girl wasn't – but with Gauri's heels, she practically towered over the girl and he saw her look down at Fiona in surprise before asking, "Excuse me?"

He really wondered how Fiona's parents missed teaching her basic manners; for that matter, he wondered how he tolerated dating her for two months – it had been a very very long two months – as he heard her say to Gauri, "This is MY party. I don't know you.  Can you do the math?"

He watched his wife to see how she would respond.  He saw her surprise turn into astonishment as she said, "Wow!  A 26 year old who still acts 4!  Now, that makes you how many years behind your chronological age?  Do you need help with that math?"

Oooh… Below the belt… she was good… he smiled and heard Jay say beside him, "Dang… she funny!  We should let Fi know that she's your wife."  Jay started to walk ahead, but Shiv pulled him back.

"What?" Jay looked back to ask.

"Hey, this is a good show.  Why ruin it?  I haven't seen a catfight in ages!"  Shiv replied.

He watched Fiona's eyes widen and saw her look around the hall to see if anyone was watching.  Gauri just crossed her arms and waited, her eyes still on Fiona.

Fiona found him finally in her perusal and looked back at Gauri to say, "Listen, I don't know whose +1 you are, but I intend to let that person know that I don't tolerate such attitude from guests I don't even know!" before starting to walk in his direction.

She didn't take two steps before he heard Gauri reply, "Yes, please do.  And while you are at it, please smack him over the head for dragging me to the party of a rude juvenile who wouldn't know basic social graces if it tipped her over!"

Oh Damn!  He thought just as he heard Jay exclaim the same thing out loud, "Damn, Shiv!  You married a feisty one!"

"Tell me something I don't' know!"  he said as Fiona approached him.

"Oh Shiv!  How are you?  I haven't seen you in the longest!  Oh, you poor darling, I heard what happened to you… it's terrible.  Did you bring her here?  I bet you didn't.  I mean, why air out your dirty laundry in public.  You are so kind to do that for her… I mean imagine being abandoned by your fianc on your wedding day!  Is there anything more mortifying??  You really are a sweetheart to take that burden on.  I heard she is a family friend and all, but still…"

As Shiv listened to her annoyingly cloying voice, he wondered why she had never gotten with Jay.   Jay was his friend and all, but seriously, who could tolerate his chatter other than someone who would be able to tune it out with her own prattle… they could have a competition to see who could go the longest.

"Shiv!" Fiona called his attention back.

"Yes?" he said looking back.

"I was asking you if she is terrible-looking.  You could probably get the marriage annulled, you know.  It hasn't been that long.  So, is she a Plain-Jane?"

Shiv looked up now from Fiona towards where Gauri was standing; she was leaning on one leg while the other one – the one with the slit of course – was lengthened out to the other side, giving him an incredible view.  She looked a bit like those American actresses from the 40s and 50s… maybe a young Lauren Bacall with her Take-me-as-I-am-or-get-the-hell-out-of-my-way look….  He was losing his marbles, that's what's happening, he thought, as he snapped himself out of it.

"You have met her already, Fiona. Why don't you judge for yourself?"  He said looking at Gauri and Fiona followed his gaze. 

She didn't say anything for a few seconds as she stared at Gauri without blinking an eyelash. Then she looked back at him and asked, "That's your wife?"

He nodded, his gaze still on Gauri.

"Seriously?" she asked again.

He nodded again before saying, "Excuse me, Fiona…I need to have a little chat with her now.  Happy Birthday, by the way" and then walked away to deal with his deviant, sexy wife.

------------------------------------------------
cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
omg yay res!!

i think this is becoming a habit lolz!!
loved the update damn it was awesome cant wait for more i love u for updating!!
Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh, Gauri's good.  She's real good.  And so are you!  Great update!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow,

That was the best update ever Devi.

I loved it, adored it, loved it again....it was beautiful....

Gauri was Hawttttttttttttttttt and the way she handled Fiona......Simple awesome.

Thanks for the update.

Love
Rachana
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You want me to state the obvious??? Really??

Oh...btw...I also love the timings of your updts...either I sleep with wild dreams...or I wake to wild mornings...and damn you are spoiling me rotten.

I love Gauri...absolutely love her. Poor Shiv...he has a lot on his hands now...despite the fact his hands haven't got on😉 ...yet😆
Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mind blowiNG!!!

loved iT!!!

cant wait for next....continue ASAP!!!!
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
"......walked away to deal with his deviant, sexy wife". Is that a sneak peak of what's to come next?? ðŸ˜†
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plain jane? Terrible looking?
Poor Fiona doesnot know that Shiv is married 2 d hottest chik in d party.

Gauri is awesome & so r u. For once it was some1 else on d receiving end so Shiv was enjoying d exchange of words.

Pls continue soon

P.S. Sorry for not commenting regularly but my exams r going on.