Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh God, this is getting scarier by the day.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 46::After Shock:::

The moon was beginning to fade out of sight bringing in a knew sunrise. It would be the first of many for both Lux and Sidharth Dobrial It was daunting to see Lux and Sidharth transform back to their human self. The constant howling and growling had stirred Lexie and Pari awake from their slumber. It wasn't a sight Lexie and Pari were in a hurry to get front view seats again. At least the boys weren't suffering this drastic load of physical torture on their bodies. It was the beast within them getting the full brunt of torment. Lexie knew she had to get the souls back into their bodies right now. She was holding off making sure they weren't getting the full attack. It was hard to see them suffering the first time. Lexie rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms shifting herself away from Abhay. Their eyes met exchanging glances of understanding of what had to be done. Lexie was comfortable knowing Abhay was supporting her decisions despite the dangers it posed on her mental health. He was her rock. Abhay rubbed Lexie's back and kissed her cheek.

Abhay soothingly whispers to Lexie-"He'll be fine. They both will. We'll get through this together. U did a good job last night."

Lexie kisses Abhay back and embraces him-"I couldn't have done it without U. I need U now more than i ever needed anyone. We all need U."

Abhay lets go of Lexie now moving his attention to Pari-"The nights almost over. Don't make this any harder than it already is. I know U have questions and U want to get somethings off your chest but not today. For me keep the peace. We have to be here for Lux. He needs us as a unit not individually OK. We can't fight against each other. I got a feeling Lux will be taking care of this any way."

Pari nodded agreeing to Abhay's peace talks-"I won't ruin this for anyone. No lecture from my side Ok."

Abhay hugs Pari-"That's my girl. Now Lexie do what U have to!"

Lexie stands ups a little too fast closing her eyes to concentrate-"Pari and Haseena might want to close their eyes or avert them away from Sid and Lux to give them some privacy."

Haseena huskily states-"I'll be outside. I'm not needed here anymore. If there's a problem i'll rush back in for backup."

Pari contemplates on doing the same-"I can't bear to watch them in this state. The screams alone will be my undoing. I'll join U Haseena."

Haseena super speeds out of the tomb biding the others luck with Pari in her arms. She places her down-"Don't bite your nails Pari it's not very ladylike."

Pari nervously removes her fingers from her mouth-"Sorry. I'm a little apprenhensive about the boys. Its been a long night."

Haseena could relate-"I know. But U need to be supporting my child. I know U have your differences with Lexie on her quest for dark power but don't let it niggle away at U festering. She needs us just like the boys do. She didn't do this on purpose. It's tearing her away slowly taking her over to the dark side."

Pari knew Haseena was right. The vampire was a wise woman-"I understand. I'll try to be supportive."

Haseena found this whole thing reminded her of the old times. A little too close to her dead heart-"Don't worry. This will all blow over."

Pari wanted to believe in something positive-"For some reason i'm not buying into this false sense of hope. I've seen too much to believe in anything good to happen to us."

Haseena comforted the witch's insecurities-"Right now this seems too real but let us digest this first and then you'll see what i mean."

In the tomb Chand kept a vigil around the contorting wolves making sure they were secure-"The convulsions are getting stronger. It means they are about to turn back. Lexie U can start the incantation. Now!"

Lexie started to levitate the orbs in mid air shifting them towards the animal forms. She opened her eyes revealing her blackened eyes lost in her practice of darkness all around. The orbs dropped to the ground as the white blinding souls leap back into their bodies. The boys scream in agony as the light takes over their eyes and their mouths with the white light taking over. Lexie's eyes revert back to its original colour feeling drained mentally but emotionally she could feel the darkness trying to seep within her. Lexie shook off this feeling forcing to see the light than the dark. She gazed into Abhay's eyes. She knew he'd noticed herself sink. Lexie couldn't focus on herself right now.

Lexie turned her back the other way-"I have to leave. i'll see U up there."Before she left Lexi undid the boys shackles around their feet.

Abhay grabbed the boys as they turned back to their human selves covering them up with clothes-"Don't worry Lexie. We'll deal with it."

Lexie vaguely heard Abhay's words. She was worried about how she could undo the damage. She took the powers to get back at Maya but how could she if it was working against her. Lexie protectively wrapped her arms around herself as she got out of the tomb. She ran into Pari's arms-"They're out of the woods."

Pari held Lexie soothing her to calm down-"Don't cry Lexie. They can't see U cry."

Haseena consoled the shaken young witch-"Be strong Lexie. I know this facade U put up was just adrenaline masking your true emotions but U have to keep it together."

Lexie felt tired and cranky. She wiped away her tears of frustration at herself for letting this get this bad-"I'll try but its so damn hard."

Chand left the boys to get on with it watching the sun rise was beautiful but harsh on their skin-"Lexie U did amazing in there. Abhay sent me to keep U from breaking down. I don't know why but i'm useless at consoling people. I'm all for violence but emotions and I don't go well together."

Lexie burst into laughter-"Ya think."

Haseena wanted to get out of here-"The sun is at its peaks. I don't think we can withstand the heat. We need shelter Chand."

Lexie used her forcefield to shield Chand and Haseena from the rays working as a sun screen-"This should keep U cool."

Haseena locked eyes with Lexie and then shifted her eyes towards Pari-"It wasn't necessary."

Lexie smiled-"It was. Thank U both for helping us."

Chand huskily finished-"It was our duty my child. After all we are all one dysfunctional supernatural family. We stick by our own till the end."

Abhay helped Lux and Sid with their clothes. The boys were feeling the heat. They were Exhausted by the events of the transformation. All they could remember was the excruciating agony followed by a burst of intense aggression to ravage anything in their way. It was blinding their very thoughts like they were animals. Everything else was a blur. They couldn't recall the memory of having anyone around them or what had transpired that night. Their screams had drowned at the others from their consciousness.

Abhay mentally called Pari to help the boys out of their shackles. He didn't want Lexie to trouble herself-We need U.

Pari excused herself away from Chand, Haseena and Lexie-"I'll be back. Lexie U need to compose yourself. If they see the worry in your eyes i don't know know. Stay with Haseena and Chand."

Haseena softly stroking Lexie in her arms-"She's in safe hands."

Pari rushes' down the tomb relieved to see the boys perfectly fine. She uses her hands to undo the shackles on their hands-"I bet you're feeling hungry. You'd better get your shirt on and we can head straight home. U boys are in need of a shower."

Abhay helped Lux and Sid out of the tomb-"Lexies waiting for U boys outside."

Lux joked-"She's probably loaded right? I remember some haziness around her actions. She's one scary girl."

Abhay didn't want to agree with Lux but he agreed with him-"She's your sister. I think we'd better leave the jokes aside. Don't U?"

Pari could second this-"U boy's weren't exactly fun to be around with either. So keep the jibes to yourself. How are U boys feeling anyway?"

Sid answered truthfully-"Disorientated. Nauseous and so bloody hungry."

As soon as they came to the surface Lexie ran straight into her brothers arms kissing his face with her lips-"Thank goodness U are safe."

Lux searched Lexie's eyes holding her face in his hands for signs of side effects. He could see traces of her eyes coated in black-"It's nice to be wanted sister but i think U need to loosen your grip. You're hurting my sore ribs."

Lexie let go-"Sorry. I'm just so happy."

Sid watched Lexie's change in attitude. She wasn't the same girl he'd seen last night. She appeared frail-"I gotta head home. Mum must be freaking out."

Abhay answered-"I spoke to Piya. They know U are with us. So don't worry. She's got your back."

Lexie couldn't help but embrace Sid-"U need a hug too. You'll both be OK."

Sid knew Lexie was trying to echo the insecurities they were all feeling-"What about U?"

Lexie let go changing the subject-"I wonder how Piya's coping. I know your sisters have found out the truth. Piya's shaken up about this. We need to head to your place."

Abhay stopped Lexie in her tracks-"First we have to look like humans then we'll race over there."

The Dobrial Masion

This morning brought Piya nothing but pain. Her truth was out. She was still numb inside. She had kept this to herself for so long she'd felt as if she was bare inside. Misha and Panchi were the best keeping her company through the night. Misha was her annoying self trying to make Piya accept their father as hers. But how could she do this? Piya couldn't bring Arnab in her life. She didn't need a father. She'd done fine by herself all these years. Her heart felt heavy. Piya couldn't betray her birth mother. She would stick to her guns. Misha wasn't in bed with Piya. she found Panchi was missing too.

Downstairs Misha and Panchi were having a heart to heart with their father over Piya. they wanted to know everything about their father's illicit affair with Piya's mother Sugandh. They had to connect all the dots together. It was the only way to understand the situation. They had to do this for Piya. they had to understand in order to help Piya adjust into their life. They had to clear any misunderstandings between father and daughter even if it meant raking up the past and emotionally damaging their father. Arnab opened up an old album of photos of his past. He showed Misha and Panchi the photographs of himself with Sugandh and Madhoo.

Panchi frowned in disappointment-"I can't believe this is happening to us! Danish cheated on me and now i find my father did the same to Mom except what U did Dad.....No wonder Piya's always been so distant around U. I just couldn't picture it before but how could U do this to Mom? I thought U and she had a solid marriage. I can't believe she stood by U after all this?"

Madhoo was feeling very emotional-"U will never understand unless U had children Panchi. I can't condone what your father did but i forgave him. I'm asking U to do the same."

Panchi asked softly-"So how long ago did U find out Dad had another daughter?"

Madhoo closed her eyes sighing out loudly-"I've known a long time girls. After Sugandh fell ill she came to me for help and i did what i knew best. I sent her daughter to an orphanage."

Misha's eyes almost popped out at this revelation-"U sent her away. Mom how could U?"

Madhoo locked her eyes with Panchi, then to Misha and then her husband-"I'm not perfect. I was hurt and i didn't want people talking. I made sure Piya was looked after. Then eventually i lost touch in case one of U ever found out. Piya came to Dehradun and we both found out the truth. She made me promise not to tell a soul. she did't want to be a part of this family. She didn't want to form an attachment with us. The family responsible for killing her mother. She had so much anger against you're father. I decided it was for the best."

Arnab was reeling from this news-"It was U who took her there. U did this?"

Madhoo couldn't look into Arnab's eyes any longer-"What was i supposed to do? Piya couldn't be our family could she? I couldn't let the world know U had an affair. I was hurting. I'm sorry."

Panchi couldn't help feel so sad for Piya and for her Mother-"Dad how could U do this to them? do us? How can we help Piya come to terms with this when we can't even come to terms with your betrayal. All this time our family has been built on lies and deceit. Your marriage might have lasted the duration but at what cost? Piya's so emotionally scarred i'm worried if she'll ever recover from this. I'm worried about how we can persuade her to be one of us. I'm not going to go all psycho on U Dad or U Mom. It won't help us move forward but i'm ashamed of this coverup. Do U even know how Piya perceives herself as? Do U? I'll tell U. She calls herself a dirty little secret."

Arnab covered his face with his hands in shame-"I'm at a loss girls i really am. I don't know how to come up with a solution for this problem."

Madhoo consoled her broken husband-"We can do this Arnab. Have some hope my love. Piya will come around"

Misha had enough of this depressing topic-"I get it U both aren't perfect. I already knew this. I knew U both were too much of a good thing. My eyes are open but how did this all happen? I don't want the exact details just a brief over view."

Madhoo nodded-"Just ask what U have to?"

Misha hesitantly choked out-"So Sugandh was a fling? Piya's Mom was what exactly to U? We know Dad cheated on Mom but why? I mean from these pics U were at college together. Has this been going on since then?"

Arnab cleared his throat-"Sugandh was my first love. Your Mom and I were just friends. But Sugandh found out Madhoo was in love with me so she backed away. Sugandh wanted Madhoo to be happy so she left my life so i could be with Madhoo. She always put others before her own needs."

Misha interjected-"Piya's her carbon copy alright."

Arnab continued-"After Madhoo and I married we had Sid, and Panchi. There was a reunion at our college. Sugandh and i met again and thats when Madhoo and i ended up quarrelling over little things. I was still in love with Sugandh. I loved your mother too but U can never forget your first love. Sugandh left her brothers family to be with me and i was weak."

Madhoo finished-"We both fell pregnant. I found out Arnab's betrayal but i couldn't lose him to Sugandh so i pleaded with her to leave us alone. I taunted her and abused her emotionally but she swallowed all my venom and disappeared from our life. I didn't realize Arnab was still in touch with her. He wanted to be a part of Piya's life. She let him be a part time father. Eventually she fell ill. Cancer. It's when she kicked Arnab out of her life for good and when i sent Piya packing."

Piya came descending down the stairs with her backpack-"I'll bid U all goodbye. I have to go."

Misha stood up abruptly stammering-"No Piya U can't leave without breakfast."

Piya avoided meeting Arnab's eyes-"No i'll be late. Got a text from Abhay."

Madhoo stopped Piya-"Piya please beta sit with us. This is all out in the open now. Misha and Panchi are your sisters. Can't we start over again?"

Piya's voice wavered as her emotions ruled her thought process-"Abhay's all the family i need aunty. I don't need this in my life. I'm sorry Misha but U might be able to forgive your father but i can't. He's nothing to me."

Misha was adamant on keeping Piya here-"Sid called before. He's coming around with the cavalry so U can wait here till they arrive here. so U have no excuse to bail. I know U are hurting Piya but so are we. Our illusion of a perfect family is over. We've moved past this why can't U? Are we not deemed fit to be your sisters? Are we no worthy of your love?"

Piya fought back her tears-"Its not U it's me. I'm bad luck Misha. I'm a bad omen. Don't U see i break families up. Its me who's not worthy of love. (Misha rushed to support Piya in her arms) Don't. I know why i must pay the price to be alone. Pay for the sins of my parents. I've already caused enough problems."

Arnab stood up-"Piya please don't."

Piya flung back her hateful words-"No U don't touch me. Don't come near me. Misha I love U a lot and U too Panchi but i'll bring U down with my bad luck. Mr Dobrial i don't want U showering me with this sudden renewed effort to make up for lost time. I know U weren't aware of who i was then but now i know i can't."

Panchi ran over to Piya-"Piya calm down. Please calm down. We know the whole truth now. We can help U adjust. We won't ever let U be alone ever again. We want U here."

Madhoo beamed enthusiastically-"Panchis right Piya. Look yesterday U had nobody. Today U have all of us on your side. We want to be there for U. Forgive your father."

Piya cried out-"I'm sorry."

Abhay rushed over from his place to the Dobrial's knocking on the door. Madhoo rushed to open it.-"Hi. I'm here for Piya."

Piya heard Abhay's voice and bolted straight into his arms-"Take me away from here Abhay."

Misha pleaded with her eyes to Abhay-"She's not listening."

Abhay tore Piya away from his chest hushing her soothingly-"I'm here now. (To the others)Sid's on his way here. I passed the message on. He'll help smooth things over."

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
res....

i'm sry hun... its midnite in india out here n i'm feelin 🥱
so will read tomorrow n den repl...

love
swetha
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Good FF. I like the first one better.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..............................
mansim thumbnail

awesome update👏

so finally there transformation got complete😲 and all is fine😃

but i still think something is wrong with lexie😭

abhay and sid the werewolf😆(we know there are two sid's now🤣) will make piya understand and finally i think she will forgive her father😉

panchi and misha are really nice😳

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼superb....
misha n panchi were so supportive..luv them...😊
YEEEAAAHHH...at last.. the transformation is complete...🥳
i hope pia recovers from her miserable state..😒
thanks for the pm...dear..
continue soon
tc
🤗
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 update Ayesha!!! I don't hv many queries this once so won't bother u much... Just tell me if T's gonna be a vampire nd if she'll be a problem for Abhay-Piya?? What's going to happen with Lexie, seems the dark powers are taking over her???
It was nice to see Misha n Panchhi trying to talk Piya into being a part of their family, I know she'll eventuall come around with her dad too as u said earlier but the bond betweem the siblings is already strong... Btw are u going to get Abhay n Piya get married soon, cuz u said there was a wedding to plan for the family???
Well, I loved this part nd am eager to read whats next... So, plz update asap!!
Luv,
Nidhi. :)
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
i felt relieved as sun rise..really transformation is too difficult..the part was emotional yaar..but it is needed here as a gr8 secret is out..may be piya will get along with arnab but it definitely will take a long time..

is this some kinda mistake?
"I didn't realize Abhay was still in touch with her. He wanted to be a part of Piya's life".
should that be arnab(abhay in red)?
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update..!!!
liked misha and panchi...they were so supportive...