Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update............loved the part where misha and panchi came to know the truth and accepted piya as their sister, it was emotional........

:::I'm very close to my sisters so i know the importance of being surrounded by my angels. So i added Piya's angels to the fro. Piya's sisters will be her strength. Hopefully they will show Piya what a great guy their Dad is and heal Piya's broken trust in him in the process.:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
that was wonderful..so dobrial sisters accepted piya..we all know that they'll accept..so doesn't piya know that madhu know abt her?arnab breaking down was written very well..for a minute i felt oh no piya..don't run away from the house unable to controlling ur anger with arnab..thank gos u didnt make it that way..else there would be some complications..n final thing wat was abhay feeling that they nay not come back to normal?wish sid n lux be in control n come back to normal..so eagerly waiting for ur next update..continue soon..

:::I didn't want to go down the typical hindi style dramatics with the girls hating on Piya and their Dad. Misha's supposed to be a free spirit and true friend to Piya while Panchi is supposed to be the understanding mature one. Mix in Piya U get an emotional flavour to the plotline. Arnab will be Piya's personal most biggest hurdle. Now she has people to help her deal with her personal demons. Abhay's already there for her as are her siblings. Sid and Lux will be fine. Probably blacked out. Abhay's a worry wort he likes to rationalise things in his head. He's seen enough to know the side effects that follow transformations. Besides Lexie is his biggest worry:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

I am teally rrlieved to see Panchi and Misha's mature reaction.......the sister's bonding was so emotional....i feel sad for Arnab but also know that Pia will forgive him.......feeling terrible for Lux and Sid......Lexie shud really watch her steps.......loved the way Abhay cares for all of them....loved it aysh...cntnu soon....this my most fav ff from your three ff's

:::Abhay loves his family with every fibre of his being. He'd never stand back to see a family member hurt in any way be it physically, mentally or emotionally. He's having to be the Patriach of his family and its not an easy task when U have rebellious teens doing their own dangerous thing. This FF is my favourite too. I love the familly connection in it. I bring some of me in this.๐Ÿ˜‰:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaarification

mish and birdie accepted piya as their sis..!!! loved that part...

lux was awful....happy that raichands  are keeping an eye out for them...
hope to see some abhay pia scenes in the next part...

:::I love Chand's caring nature in this very different to how he is portrayed in the show not very vampirelike at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I'll try to bring Abhiya scenes for the next update:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: karantakiar

Gr8 updt dear.
finaly misha nd panchi accepts as sister.
luvly nd awsm updt.
luv d it.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

:::Thanks for reading. Yeah they had to accept in the long run.:::
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aysha,

wat a terrific writer u r. Dat Misha-Pia-Panchi scene was realy touching. But I didn't expect Misha to favour her father so soon. I jst lvd da part. And the transformation ws realy scary and the way u described it was simply awesome. Thanks for the pm. Continue soon.
mansim thumbnail
nice update๐Ÿ‘
panchi and misha accepted piya๐Ÿ˜‰
i think now piya will forgive his father๐Ÿ˜Š
lexie was awesome๐Ÿ˜‰ but poor girl
thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.........thnk god misha n panchi accepted piya........m so happy........thnx for d pm.....lookin forward.........update soooooooooon
Awesooooome.
Superb.
Fab.
Loved it.
Thanx for the pm.
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 46::After Shock:::

Danish was stalking the Dobrial Mansion pacing like a lunatic. He had found this whole night extremely difficult with his human memories colliding with his present state. It was p**s taking to even resort to this now he thought to himself. He was oredered to stay away from exposure just so they can use this to their advantage but Danish missed Panchi. He craved Panchi as if she were the most appetizing thing on the planet. He fought to stay away from her but this night made this impossible for him. He knew Maya would be royally p**sed off at him for this but the vampire was in her own world right now. She was starved by Abhay's affection. Truth be told he was afraid of her obsession with the vampire. He couldn't see anything positive about Abhay. Now to add to his woes he had to compete against Sidharth the vampire he detested with a passion. He was in awe of him and frightened of him at the same time. It was captivating to see how devious and cunning this vampire was. He was nothing like Abhay. The total opposite in fact and could care less about humans in general. Danish steered clear of Sid for his own benefit. The vampire was extraordinarily good at reading thoughts. He was wondering where this psycho could be at this very secong. The night was half way over now. Danish had to resist the temptation to knock on Panchi's door and ravage her. He started gnawing at his own arm to keep him in one place. Good job he fed before he came here otherwise Panchi would have been toast.
Sidharth had spotted his victim from a far. The girl was promiscuously dressed as if she we're out on a prowl hunting for men as prey. His eyes flew right to her eyes. There was a twinkle in her eyes. She wasn't innocent either. He loved his girls to be fiesty and hot. The girl would suffice his needs for now. She had the makings of a perfect little vampire to outwit the dimwit known as Danish the radish. Sid decided he'd take full advantage of this night and made way for the girl. He stopped her in her tracks giving her a flirtatious million dollar smile he knew girls always reacted to him with full on passion. He watched the girls body language to decipher how he should take his next move. He didn't want to frighten the girl but take her willingly.
Sid huskily spoke first keeping the girl's attention drawn to him-"A pretty girl like U shouldn't be walking these streets alone at night. Do U mind if i tag along. My car broke down over there and i'm new here. My names Sid by the way and U are?"

She smiled at him as her eyes eagerly played a game of its own-"Tanushree but U can call me T. I'm not scared of walking these streets on my own. I can handle myself perfectlt well i know kung fu so any hanky panky Mr and i'll kill U with my two fingers. I know the pressure points U know?" T felt scared inside but for some reason she couldn't move away from this alluring drop dead gorgeous stranger. Why couldn't she move away from him?

Sid gave a little chuckle holding T's eyes drawn to his-"I'm sure U can. I assure U i have no plans to get it on with U T. I'm more into sophisticated young ladies myself. Bad girls to boot and U are a little too on the bad girl side. So U are a student here right? Do U know an Abhay Raichand?"

T's smile widened-"Abhay the sadoo? Yeah i know him very well. He's in a relationship with Despo Piya. I don't know what he sees in her. Anyway i know everyone whose anyone at Uni. They are my classmates. Why? Who is Abhay to U?"

Sid's lips curled to T's neck-"He's my wretched brother. I should say estranged brother. I was curious to know what U know about him. Being his classmate and i'm guessing U have a thing for him right? All the girls are a sucker for his brooding good looks."

T bit her lips in anticipation-"Abhay's not interested in me because of Pia. I want the b***h out of his life."

Sid groaned in his head. These girls were easy pickings-"I can help U get rid of her if U help me get into the good graces of Abhay."

T mused in a high shriek-"I'll do anything. Pia's taken enough from me already. U being Abhay's brother does make U more appealing to me now."

Sid laughed at T's blatant come on-"U are quite a vixen T but let's just see how this plays out first."

T places her arms around Sid pulling him close to her whispering in his ears-"I can show U how naughty i can really be."

Sid whispered back-"I'm sure U can T." He bit into T's flesh and drank the elixir of life from T and took her with him in his car. She would be his ticket to exacting revenge on Abhay. T's anger towards Pia would help him one step closer to taking Pia away from him.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago