Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. Awesome Update Aysha Dear.. Finally the Truth is Out n Its all well now.. Mish-Panchi accepted Piya.. Its rocking. Loved d Sisters Union:) Hope she 'll forgive her Dad.. The Tomb Part was Gr8.. Hope Lux n Sid r gonna b 5in.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
NidhaA thumbnail
I am teally rrlieved to see Panchi and Misha's mature reaction.......the sister's bonding was so emotional....i feel sad for Arnab but also know that Pia will forgive him.......feeling terrible for Lux and Sid......Lexie shud really watch her steps.......loved the way Abhay cares for all of them....loved it aysh...cntnu soon....this my most fav ff from your three ff's
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mish and birdie accepted piya as their sis..!!! loved that part...
lux was awful....happy that raichands  are keeping an eye out for them...
hope to see some abhay pia scenes in the next part...
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was coool the sisters get together was awesome and sweet w8ing 4 next update
patakha-guddi thumbnail
nice update
thnx fr da pm
karantakiar thumbnail
Gr8 updt dear.
finaly misha nd panchi accepts as sister.
luvly nd awsm updt.
luv d it.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: missglam

wonderful update...

YEEEAAAHHH 
misha n panchi accepted pia as their sister..i'm sooo happy...😃
lux was scary...😲
continue soon
thanks for the pm...dear..
tc
🤗

:::Blood is thicker than water right? So Misha and Panchi had to accept Piya. Lux is supposed to go through this agony being a hybrid:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahani01

omg i found the sisters union so sweet it made me all senti and i nw this sound dumb but im actully reading backward so im proberbly not gonna understand the story aswell but good job keep updating and pm me every time

:::I will try to PM U. I didn't think you'd be interested. Anyway have fun reading all the updates the index is on the forst page..:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_NS

Gr8 update.... It was nice to see Misha nd Panchhi react so maturely to Piya's truth and accept her so easily into their lives... However Piya should forgive her dad too....
Sid nd Lux's pain was excruciating, thankfully all the Raichands are there to keep them under check..... Hope this night gets over by next update, I'm missing Abhay-Piya being together since last few parts...
Anyways, awesome work on ur part...
Luv,
Nidhi.

:::Panchi being older has an advantage right? Misha loves Piya any way so being blood sister's will be a welcome news to her. Piya will eventually forgive Arnab. Carrying her baggage through the years has made her heart turn sour towards her father and its understandable. Anyway she will be more forgiving in my upcoming updates.There's a wedding to plan for so this usually brings all the family together😳.:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzy88

thats awesome.....

finally the truth is out and so gladly accepted.....
nice update.

:::I think i dragged the truth out a little too long. I was wrapped up Abhiya storyline and with his family i forgot about the Dobrial's.:::