Sugandha Mishra not singing well

Rajibraj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sugandha Mishra is getting most of the popular songs on the show and her performance were very ordinary this week.

Dama Dam mast kalandar was a song where she could have excelled but it was a very ordinary performance and yesterday also her peformance was not something to talk about. and others were much better then Sugandha.

She is better off as a mimicry artist rather then a singer. Even Ranjeet, Khurram and others are singing better then her and in their voices and they are not trying to mimic to the original singers voice. Abhilasha is a much better singer then Sugandha. Sugandha should be eliminated soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
I dont agree with your statement. Sugandha is a equally talented singer. There are always ups & downs. You are only talking about her faults, but she has given soo many excellant performances too:)
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbir.Fan

I dont agree with your statement. Sugandha is a equally talented singer. There are always ups & downs. You are only talking about her faults, but she has given soo many excellant performances too:)

i fully support you.  sugandhha is a total package. i cannot say about abhilasha and to some extend about sniti.  if abhilasha is so talented then why did not she sing sufi song i mean pure sufi song.  because she cannot.  therefore she sang gulzar song!!!!!!!!!!!😆
rongtequeen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sugandha is hugely talented. She is a complete package.She looks good, she can perform, has classical base.

She is better than Abhilasha.

But one thing. Sugandha is yet to show her real self. I dont find her genuine. Its like its all put on.

rajucole thumbnail
since last two episode of this and last week.  i observed there was artificial smile on her face. its look like she was under tremendous pressure. may be she is being side lined to pave way for abhilasha and sniti!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zee ki maya zee hi jane???????????????
Rajibraj thumbnail
She is a talented mimicry artist. In each song she mimics the original singer. It is hard to recognize her own voice.
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajibraj

She is a talented mimicry artist. In each song she mimics the original singer. It is hard to recognize her own voice.

you r so much impressed by her comedy shows that everywhere u see her mimicry.   she has modulate her voice like abhilasha has.  why when abhilasha modulates her voice its for song demand, but when sugandhha modulates her voice, then its mimicry.  same was said by vishal to rini when once only she sang sajna ve sajna..very strange comments/arguments!!!!!!!!! even you can say to sonu nigam, he also does mimicry and modulates his voice????????😲😲 whatever u say, sugandhha is far better than sniti and abhilasha, truth is truth but u and channel can change this!!!!!!!! to show sniti and abhilasha superior to sugandhha. from the very begining i bought to the notice of members of  this forum that abhilasha is channel's choice!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by rajucole - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajibraj

Sugandha Mishra is getting most of the popular songs on the show and her performance were very ordinary this week.

Dama Dam mast kalandar was a song where she could have excelled but it was a very ordinary performance and yesterday also her peformance was not something to talk about. and others were much better then Sugandha.

She is better off as a mimicry artist rather then a singer. Even Ranjeet, Khurram and others are singing better then her and in their voices and they are not trying to mimic to the original singers voice. Abhilasha is a much better singer then Sugandha. Sugandha should be eliminated soon.

You could have created the post with your original ID.
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh really! Go and get you ear waxed out.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You need a visit to the ear doctor!