Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she has had some good performances, some average.

i hope  she does not turn out to be the female kumar sanu😳

Originally posted by: musicmuse

she has had some good performances, some average.

i hope  she does not turn out to be the female kumar sanu😳

Even that is not a bad option considering how many sang a song for movie.
Rimpa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajibraj

She should sing in her own voice and in her own style. She unknowingly tries to imitate the original singer which is due to her mimic talent.

It's ur opinion, it's not universal truth !!!! You think she mimics and I think she has her own style...So peace out
Edited by Rimpa. - 13 years ago
mdroy thumbnail
I am a huge huge fan of Sugandha but I have been disappointed in her song selection which may be done by the show producers.  I think that she is just as good as a classical singer as Sniti and somehow that is not being showcased by the show.  I do think that Mast Kalander was weak given her incredible abilities.  I wish that she would just cut an album of classical music that I could buy off ITunes instead of having to sit through the numerous commercials from Prem Jyotish, Admeri Baba and of course Sujata atta to hear her sing. I am probably in the minority here as people seem to prefer more recent film numbers but I think that her talent is being wasted.   I feel like Abhilasha is typecast as the sweet Indian girl next door, Sniti is the serious classical/geeky singer, and Sugandha is the attractive, westernized singer and this is very wrong.  It is all about TRP.  
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ Mona I totally agree with you the way ZEE &Show is typecasting these 3 for TRP..Sniti's singing NFAK songs with murkiyaan and harkat makes it look she is more classically trained, ABhilasha gets sweet girl next door and Sugandha a Mimicry artist with western influence as she is the total pkg...😳 Wish they would not have her do Mimicry...It sometimes overshadows her singing talent..

One thing for sure Sugandha is as good or even better at clasical singing than Sniti IMHO...It is personal choice...I wish Sugandha had sung Mast kalandar w/o back up chorus or sang "Mere Maula Karam ho karam"...Poonam had done such a wonderful job and I feel Sugandha has the voice and talent to justify...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^^ Mona I totally agree with you the way ZEE &Show is typecasting these 3 for TRP..Sniti's singing NFAK songs with murkiyaan and harkat makes it look she is more classically trained, ABhilasha gets sweet girl next door and Sugandha a Mimicry artist with western influence as she is the total pkg...😳 Wish they would not have her do Mimicry...It sometimes overshadows her singing talent..

One thing for sure Sugandha is as good or even better at clasical singing than Sniti IMHO...It is personal choice...I wish Sugandha had sung Mast kalandar w/o back up chorus or sang "Mere Maula Karam ho karam"...Poonam had done such a wonderful job and I feel Sugandha has the voice and talent to justify...

either kamal or sugandhha should win the title.  they have no problem like diction, lisp or breathing.  sugandhha should not be judged through her mimicry act but through her singing only. no doubt she is versatile singer and multi talented.  she and sniti are best classical trained contestants in the show.  however fareed was too much. ranjeet is a good ghazal singer however he needs time to get mature his voice. though khurram and sher ali are good singers they are pefect for sufi and qwali type songs only.Edited by rajucole - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sunidhi and Sonu are two AMAZING singers who are excellent at mimicry. Sughanda is also very good at this too, but it should not be confused with her natural talent. She has a beautiful and versatile voice, and she's pretty and has a good stage presence. She and Kamal are both complete packages!
sumitpupa thumbnail
I somehow do think that sugandha's music talent is being subdued by Zee. They are promoting her more as a package which may not be the ideal way to promote her. She has a very good range and I do think that she is pretty versatile( atleast in comparison to others). But the focus is being shifted to non-musical things she does well. The strategy may work for a not-so-musically taleneted  person and bring him/her up in recokning but  for a definite top three contender like Sugandha it may backfire as focus shits from her musical talent to other aspects.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sugandha Mishra not singing well .

πŸ˜• Hai! Hai!!  Humm koi gaalat show dekh rahey hain kya? Hamey toh Sugandha keh gaaney mein koi jyada kaami nahi sunaii padhi. Hah shayad ekhaad surr bikhray hongay lekin uskeh aalawa hamey aur koi shikayut toh nahi hain.  Waisey humm toh Sniti keh diwaney hain aur phir bhi hamey Sugandha keh gaaney mein koi jaroori seh jyada kaami nahi mehsoos hui. πŸ€”
ansuni thumbnail

Sugandha is a fantastic singer.  She might have one or two not so good performances but overall she has been quite consistent.