Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All the three remaining female contestants are very very talented...All of them have given tremendous performances..So to me all of them are equally brilliant...

Mimicry is an art and Sugandha does it well...But it's unfair to tag her as mimicry artist..How can u forget her audition singing or bhor bhaye performance? Dont tell me she was mimicrying...

Also its not about getting to sing a popular song, the song should be suitable to the singer's voice too...So whether Sugandha sings popular song or less popular song, that doesn't  take away her singing credibility...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sugandha is Sugandha a multi talented and total package...

I loved her Baghbaan song...Superb mindblowing...
maya123 thumbnail

Sugandha has her own style. What I like about her is that she has put in a lot of effort from where she was when she entered the show.

I guess she is being weighed down by the fact that her dad may not let her stay in Mumbai.

I am sure that she will have a part of her dream fulfilled sometime because unlike many others whose parents want their children to sing, she herself wants to be a singer.

Besides she is talented at mimicry so am sure she will make a place for herself, given the opportunity.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
let's put it in short: i disagree!
Rajibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimpa.

All the three remaining female contestants are very very talented...All of them have given tremendous performances..So to me all of them are equally brilliant...

Mimicry is an art and Sugandha does it well...But it's unfair to tag her as mimicry artist..How can u forget her audition singing or bhor bhaye performance? Dont tell me she was mimicrying...

Also its not about getting to sing a popular song, the song should be suitable to the singer's voice too...So whether Sugandha sings popular song or less popular song, that doesn't  take away her singing credibility...

She should sing in her own voice and in her own style. She unknowingly tries to imitate the original singer which is due to her mimic talent.
Rajibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

You need a visit to the ear doctor!

Same to you too.
Rajibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Westwick

Oh really! Go and get you ear waxed out.

Same to you too.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I'm sorry. I agree with the majority. You're the minorty.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Last few weeks I do not see the confidence in Sugandha's singing.  Nevertheless she is a good singer.  There is nothing wrong in mimicry.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is singing pretty good.
Mentors talked about "feel" etc in one episode; they keep changing their minds.
 She is doing very good.