Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabeena.20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rajucole

some members intentionly downgrading sugandhha to show their favourites better than her.  i my view she is far better versatile and multi talented singer on this show than sniti and abhilasha!!!!!!!!😊

in a performance, wajid jee felt different voice, but after contemplating on that song repeatedly  jaa-ee-ye aap kahan jaayenge, I found that song just in one voice

I respect opinion of wajid jee but the song is wonderful, and I enjoyed it very much and it is in one voice.  Moreover, the throat is not rented, it is her own and god gift
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not a fan of Abhilasha or Sniti or Sugandha, I am a pakka fan of Maampee.   I am picking Abhilasha to be the best of the three.

Abhilasha has been very good at least the last 2 weeks, and do not forget the auditions and the start of the show SRGMP.  Sugandha in my opinion does not have that punch.  She is good but not as good as Abhilasha.  Sniti is very good certain times, but sometimes she falters.  I will support Abhilasha rest of the way for SRGMP crown.  Sniti ws very good this Saturday though.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: beetaurus

I am not a fan of Abhilasha or Sniti or Sugandha, I am a pakka fan of Maampee.   I am picking Abhilasha to be the best of the three.

Abhilasha has been very good at least the last 2 weeks, and do not forget the auditions and the start of the show SRGMP.  Sugandha in my opinion does not have that punch.  She is good but not as good as Abhilasha.  Sniti is very good certain times, but sometimes she falters.  I will support Abhilasha rest of the way for SRGMP crown.  Sniti ws very good this Saturday though.

abhilasha is a good singer but she has to show her calibre.  till she is singing only ordinary songs and singing average.  other female constestants shreyasi, mumpee, deepanvita and rini sang better. she should choose some song in which she should establish herselve and  prove to be a better singer than sugandha and sniti.!!!!!!!!Edited by rajucole - 13 years ago
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhilasha is good
sniti is average
 sugandha is excellent
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajucole

abhilasha is a good singer but she has to show her calibre.  till she is singing only ordinary songs and singing average.  other female constestants shreyasi, mumpee, deepanvita and rini sang better. she should choose some song in which she should establish herselve and  prove to be a better singer than sugandha and sniti.!!!!!!!!

I agree with you on one thing  Abhilasha needs to show her calibre and that too soon.
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
best performance
dama dam mast kalender

emotional song:  bisakh (parents day)

my liking
: nigahe milane ko (by sniti)

unique voice: sniti

most versatile singer:  sugandha

sureelee voice: sugandha

why sugandha is under-rated:
  because she can sing any song easily, either qwaali,. or ghazal, or light classic, or classic or bollywood song, or folk song or sufi song  which was proved on first day when sugandha was best performer among 18 singers for her classical song on 4th of sept.10

This is the problem for every best singer.
When no mistake was found, then, wajid said, you are not singing but imitating
sajid said there was no mastana pan in your song

when she tried to sing bole re papihara in her own original voice, then, shekhar said, please sing more classical the word papihara

this girl is struggling badly in this competition in spite of his best of best performances

simultaneously sniti is being over-hyped and over-rated whereas all the judges will say politely that you missed surs badly but does not matter, we like your voice

summary:
If sniti has unique voice
then, sugandha also has her own sureelee voice and it is not rented from any store so that 
already bought voice had programming in her throat with an option of imitate
This is extra qualification given by god in her throat
why should she not use to save her song whenever she needs
rajucole thumbnail
sugandhha sings excellent, she is classical trained singer from childhood and is multi talented. she is versatile singer and a great mimicry artists. jiyo sugandhha jiyo👏👏
mdroy thumbnail
I really feel like the show has not showcased her classical talent enough for my liking.  I think that VS wanted her to do more as well.  They picked her on the basis of her tappa audition.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mdroy

I really feel like the show has not showcased her classical talent enough for my liking.  I think that VS wanted her to do more as well.  They picked her on the basis of her tappa audition.

I wish we get to see one more of her superb classical rendition b4 she is out....Atleast we will get to watch &  enjoy something awesome...👏
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sugandha is way way better that ur so called Sniti and Abhilasha. I bet Sniti will be out in the next episode i.e on 19th nov 2010. bt anyway Sugandha is a very talented and a versatile singer. She is a very good mimicry artist i agree bt she is a trained classical singer and has been learning since the tender age of 4.