Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲 Yeh bacchi kaunoo jaaney kahaa kahaa seh yeh subb madhur surr nikalti hain. Waah!!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

😲 Yeh bacchi kaunoo jaaney kahaa kahaa seh yeh subb madhur surr nikalti hain. Waah!!!

BB ji Kya baat hai...Aaj bahut hi dino ke baad chaand nikla aap jo aaye πŸ˜ƒ

Sahi kaha beedu....I adore her for her talent and the vibes she gives out on stage...Very mature, sweet, smart, funny, well mannered but confident young lady..

Talent se bharpoor...She makes me feel good inside when she demonstrates her talents...Achhe gharane ki bachchi hai...Woh Jeetey ya na jeetey par hamara dil usne zaroor jeet liya hai πŸ˜ƒ
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

BB ji Kya baat hai...Aaj bahut hi dino ke baad chaand nikla aap jo aaye πŸ˜ƒ

Sahi kaha beedu....I adore her for her talent and the vibes she gives out on stage...Very mature, sweet, smart, funny, well mannered but confident young lady..

Talent se bharpoor...She makes me feel good inside when she demonstrates her talents...Achhe gharane ki bachchi hai...Woh Jeetey ya na jeetey par hamara dil usne zaroor jeet liya hai πŸ˜ƒ

Bahut hee sahi farmaya aapney Varshaji.
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
audience and judges both like sugandha
I have no idea why these sweet members here make such threads
shekharfan thumbnail
I guess the type of voices that appeals is a matter of individual taste so with due respect to her fans, I'm not really crazy about Sughanda's voice. Her singing lacks punch and sometimes sounds a bit flat and empty. There isn't much innovative about her voice quality, so for me she is the least outstanding voice out of the remaining lot.

Sniti creates impact in certain songs. Abhilasha has started to sing better in last 2 weeks, though not matched up to her audition performance yet. Bisakh has an expressive voice and can bring a song alive. Kamal has soul and impact. Ali Sher is a maverick - don't always know what you're gonna get, but he's got sparkle. Ranjeet will take ghazals to a new audience.

That said, Sughands is very likeable and has won lots of fans so I hope she does well once the show endsπŸ˜ƒ.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sugandha is amazing. Love her voice, shes my favouriteπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shekharfan

I guess the type of voices that appeals is a matter of individual taste so with due respect to her fans, I'm not really crazy about Sughanda's voice. Her singing lacks punch and sometimes sounds a bit flat and empty. There isn't much innovative about her voice quality, so for me she is the least outstanding voice out of the remaining lot.

Sniti creates impact in certain songs. Abhilasha has started to sing better in last 2 weeks, though not matched up to her audition performance yet. Bisakh has an expressive voice and can bring a song alive. Kamal has soul and impact. Ali Sher is a maverick - don't always know what you're gonna get, but he's got sparkle. Ranjeet will take ghazals to a new audience.

That said, Sughands is very likeable and has won lots of fans so I hope she does well once the show endsπŸ˜ƒ.

Pasand apni apni.  
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sugandha has great voice quality
god gift
absoultely amazing
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..ashu

audience and judges both like sugandha

I have no idea why these sweet members here make such threads

They even like Sniti..Why sweet people here say she is an average singer???? On what basis?
Have they heard her 'Jhoote Naina Bole' and other mesmerizing performances or just superficially make such rude comments???πŸ˜‰
rajucole thumbnail
some members intentionly downgrading sugandhha to show their favourites better than her.  i my view she is far better versatile and multi talented singer on this show than sniti and abhilasha!!!!!!!!😊