Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Megha alive🤣 Ms Ekta get ready to wind up the show.. dont think it would go beyond December🤣
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Megha alive🤣 Ms Ekta get ready to wind up the show.. dont think it would go beyond December🤣

it was expected - how else will they end vishal's track?

your are right uma- the show def gone down the drain- 
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg crap 😡 the entire plot is nauseating😡.........
v wer happy tat this ali is leaving bandini to enter BB but to fill his place they are bringing back that monster 😡........this is unbearable
ammoos thumbnail
If bringing Megha back was their SURPRISE track.. was it really surprising for us😆😆😆 we knew that she was alive😛.. the writers have no idea what the viewers exepct from them
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I commented few days back say after all this happens, we'll see Megha again.

Well Shashank will get to get his due soon and learn the truth behind his misfortune.

Actually I'm looking forward to Monday, where our Dufford will come into full Malkin avatar again
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

I dont understand.. in real life wouldnt you rely on your hubby for support when your son leaves you and here she left her support to be with her arrogant son.. 😡 and more over.. all these 16yrs it was HER who thought her son would be hating them and DM thought otherwise and when he is thinking the other way should she think atleast once why he has chaged his mind after seeing him. She is indeed the MAALKIN OF DUFFORDS

for an intelligent and wise woman, her husband is always hers....a husband's place can never be swapped by her son. my understanding is that santu is unaware that it is a permanent thing. she doesn't know that the papers are signed between her husband and son.......once she knows it, she will be mad. her preference will always be her husband.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To get better, we must take the bitter pill
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God we will get to see again the witch face😡 with her horrible smirks
ammoos thumbnail
I know she is unaware of the real situation.. atleast this is what we are shown, but still,  showing santu this weak , I feel indigestion..
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hate cv what is alll that
i hate them 😡