Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks dear for the update..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We are crying for other reasonsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont have any sympathy for THIS Santu.. she deserves whatever comes her way and she has proved herself the sister of Khemi and MonghiπŸ€ͺ

very much correct........
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ipod for the update.

i think it has turned into a very serious situation. we have to keep in mind that santu doesn't know vishal's reality. she is practically torn apart between her husband and her son.
i can feel her pain.....couldn't see yesterday's episode too......i will have to gather some strength to see all this....
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand.. in real life wouldnt you rely on your hubby for support when your son leaves you and here she left her support to be with her arrogant son.. 😑 and more over.. all these 16yrs it was HER who thought her son would be hating them and DM thought otherwise and when he is thinking the other way should she think atleast once why he has chaged his mind after seeing him. She is indeed the MAALKIN OF DUFFORDS
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so depressing and bravo kaddu finally got her mind in gear thanks for update ipod
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kaddu needs to stand her ground in front of shashank now... just because she sided with him does not give him the right to destroy a family. It's because Kaddu said nothing all those years that Shashank has been able to poison their son's minds- ahhh, what has the world come to? well bandini world..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well the ever strong DM is failing to keep hold on relations so  why blame Kaddu for her inability.. Shanky poisoning the kids, she cant stop it.. he is their father and its his responsibility to stop himself from doing so.. Kaddu too failed as a mother but she showed her worthness in being a good wife though.. Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
ipod, was the santu/ dm scene with body doubles...where she asks him to come in?
luvrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

I dont understand.. in real life wouldnt you rely on your hubby for support when your son leaves you and here she left her support to be with her arrogant son.. 😑 and more over.. all these 16yrs it was HER who thought her son would be hating them and DM thought otherwise and when he is thinking the other way should she think atleast once why he has chaged his mind after seeing him. She is indeed the MAALKIN OF DUFFORDS

but...this time i m havng a feeling that whn santu was sleeping as shown in yesterday episode,,,she hear everything,,,,she  still went out just to knowwho is behind vishal(((london phone...probably  megha)))...
come on yaar...she is not so dufford!!!!
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hashbrown

ipod, was the santu/ dm scene with body doubles...where she asks him to come in?

they  were not in one frame
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh whoope thats all we need more evil coming when is this going to end😑😑😑