29th Oct Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI girls

Part 1

the torture is still on- santu runs after DM- tells him to come in- he says no i have a flight to catch- vishal comes takes santu  in - emotional scenes- tere dil ka song on- santu senses an emptyness within her- vishal takes her home-  dm driving and crying - flashback scenes on-santu crying- dm crying- we are crying- vishal calls shashank and tells him dm and santu are separated- my aim was to separate them and i succeeded - shashnak happy - now it is shashnak's tur to ruin dm- kaddu overhears- runs to m- house - she asks all why they let santu go- vishal wants to separate them - kaddu tells DM vishal made us loose-dm has tears and goes up-
santu opens her bag- dm has written a letter-  tells her to take care - i am going away from you- take care of your health-he has put imli for her- santu crying-emotional scenes 
vishal sees santu crying
break

part 2

vishal comes to santu and tells her not to cry - he will take care of her - santu tells him not to compare himself to his dad- both of you are special to me-  dm in his room crying champa brings tea- he does not want it- baa walks in to talk to him- tells him to take care of himself-
all sad- baa gives him pep talk- santu is living in a brham- i feel bad for her - she does not even know that she is not in this house
break

Part 3

santu sleeping- vishal enters her room- than goes out to call someone and tells them dm- santu separated- megha is alive - goes back to sleeping santu and tells her- now your hapiness is over now my megha mom is coming

freeze on vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks ipod
hope something good happened really
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ipod, thank u for the update🤗
luvrr thumbnail
hey ipod....
finger crossed...hope sumthing good will happen....
post soon.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ipod. hoping for something good.
My heart is beating very fast..... what has this show done to us???
ktja thumbnail
What to expect from our sweet dufford?Edited by ktja - 13 years ago
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update😊 
wat does santu want know??😡...... does she want dm to leave his family in m-mansion n stay with her stupid son??
sweetu1203 thumbnail

thanks for the update ipod😊

The wait is killing me, im hoping for something good today..

Edited by sweetu1203 - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear for the update..

😆😆😆😆 We are crying for other reasons😆😆😆 I dont have any sympathy for THIS Santu.. she deserves whatever comes her way and she has proved herself the sister of Khemi and Monghi🤪
kavrocks thumbnail
DM crying😭😭😭 omg noooooooooooo💔