Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hope we get a promo this weekend.. 

With this Vishal/Megha track, hopefully a lot of raaz will be disclosed to a lot of people.
Vishal finally finding out Megha's truth and how she took him from Santu when he was born, how she tried to kill DM and Santu and Santu being on her death bed.

Shashank finding out is counterfit drugs business was a set up by Megha.

Can't wait all to be revealed and Sanraj being back together again.
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

Hopefully Santu has overheard Vishal and this track will finish by next week. Can't take anymore of this

Need to concentrate on my own life, work and kids
This show has just taken over everything. I know it sounds ridiculous...

How I understand, my hubby goes nuts when I talk abt Bandini😆
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavrocks

santu will hav one more heart attack seeing megha........untill today she had weakend DM emotionally becoz of her health but now she has to fight alone let her do tat😡.....i m really mad at santu cant see DM crying like tat💔

i know everyone thinks it is santu's fault- but give a chance to the poor girl- all her life she has gotten leftovers- first husband- than kids- her own sisters betrayed her- she got a son - yes she is over crazy about him- but she does not know his true colors- she has her son only whom she thinks is hers only-

we all cannot see DM crying- but he is to be blamed for the most part anyway- vishal warned him and he could not do anything- for the matter of fact the entire m-clan knows about vishal but no one can do anything-

waiting for santu to get up and take revenge- she has more guts and energy to fight anyway- even during megha wedding track the entire m-clan was against her including DM - but she proved her  self- and did not let anything happen to m- clan
here dm is crying - but he let vishal win- he ruined his own family- santu would never have done that

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would've made a hell of a difference if the last two days both Aasiya and RR were in the same frame. All of RR's shots seemed to be shot alone. If body doubles were not used in the scenes between the lead roles, it would've put the screen on fire as they could have done more in the scenes and made everyone sit on the edge of their seats.

Agree 100% with u ipod.  IF Santu knew the truth she would never have let the matter get as far as it did.

She even said in today's episode to Vishal not to compare himself to DM. For a wife her husband means everything, although she loves her children equally, her husband comes first.

It has always been Santu fighting to keep her family safe and together. When she went to jail DM let everything fall apart.

No husband would just sign some paper and hand his wife over to someone who doesn't give a tose
Edited by bishop22 - 13 years ago
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipodmackid

i know everyone thinks it is santu's fault- but give a chance to the poor girl- all her life she has gotten leftovers- first husband- than kids- her own sisters betrayed her- she got a son - yes she is over crazy about him- but she does not know his true colors- she has her son only whom she thinks is his only-

we all cannot see DM crying- but he is to be blamed for the most part anyway- vishal warned him and he could not do anything- for the matter of fact the entire m-clan knows about vishal but no one can do anything-

waiting for santu to get up and take revenge- she has more guts and energy to fight anyway- even during megha wedding track the entire m-clan was against her including DM - but she proved her  self- and did not let anything happen to m- clan
here dm is crying - but he let vishal win- he ruined his own family- santu would never have done that

I agree but DM's reaction was plausible in this current situation

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ipod for the update............

Awwwwwwww DM crying.......heartbreaking...😭

Actually Santu said it clearly to Vishal that her husband
has his own place in her life........the way they showed
her turn back & run to him, thinking of him, crying for
him, yes its def. not that she came here out of a choice
given to her,  is clear about one thing, that she's here
for just a few days.....she even spoke about the family
coming to meet her......so its not that she given up on
DM or family to join Vishal...........she is a duffor, and
probably emotionally low at the moment, so probably
can't see anything further.........

HOPE SHE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO RISE UP TO
THE OCCASION ON HEARING OF VISHAL'S TRUTH...

😡............Megha coming back........probably we will
see 2/3 days of Megha gloating after her return since
Aasiya is going to London for few days.........

Am sure now, the way the whole track is unfolding,
that Megha will be richly rewarded for all her evil...
This time she won't escape....About Vishal, whether
he will realize he has just been a pawn and will
change will have to "wait & watch"...

Very very happy to see Santu MINUS HER CHRISTMAS
TREE LOOK.  She looks sweeter now....

Dislike Shashank's dialogue of now his turn to take
revenge on DM....😡  Really hope that Kaddu, for a
change, stands up REALLY FIRM and takes a
positive stand for the right...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.

So the witch is alive, well no surprise there. 

Witch doctor will still not get dm. If bandini make's it to January 2011, I would be very surprise.
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see friends...i told u long back that megha is alive and no one agreed and said that they wont bring the dead back....come on
this is serial - anything ....anything can happen....even Subhi can back alive ðŸ¤£
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dm said tat he is going to take revenge against megha within 15days {pre-leap}, but i think he will fullfill his words atleast now-16 years later ........
omg no time sense in almost all serials.....
so 15 days =16 years🤣
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavrocks

dm said tat he is going to take revenge against megha within 15days {pre-leap}, but i think he will fullfill his words atleast now-16 years later ........

omg no time sense in almost all serials.....
so 15 days =16 years🤣

well this is a last chance for the cv's to redeem themselves - now if megha is not shown punished they might as well shut shop

one thing is for sure the cv's are brave to bring back megha - after all the  track ruined the show- they have courage to bring her back so they better show some good punishment to her and her monster she raised

it has been two weeks - they have shown continuously 10 episodes vishal the evil winning- time to wrap up before the show wraps up for good