October 27 Highlights

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Since the regular updater is unavaliable, here is me filling in

Mihir is determined to find Jigna's killer
Mihir and Purva discuss how Akashi had been so sure about Shamaldas that she went against everyone
Purva almost tells Mihir about what Kshitij had done, but stops herself
They are both happy because Akashi is happy
Shamaldas is nervous about telling Akashi that he loves her
Meramal helps him practise saying 'I love you'

-Break-

Shamaldas gets nervous in front of Akashi and doesn't say anything, but he puts a balm on her feet
When he thinks Akashi is asleep, he says 'I love you' and Akashi hears this, and is happy
Astha wakes up sitting on the floor
Purva calls to invite her over, but Astha makes up some excuse
Purva and Mihir are worried about Astha
Astha cries thinking about what Karan did
The hospital calls and tells Astha that there is an overdue bill and she learns that Karan does to the hospital regularly
Astha says that she will come over and pay the bill, she is curious to know what Karan is up to

-Break-

Bhavesh and Mihir find out that the drug Jigna overdosed on is usually prescribed, they think that either someone slipped her the drugs, or she was prescribed them
Karan is at work and gets 2 texts from the hospital, one saying that the bill is overdue, and one saying that Astha is on her way to pay the bill
Astha, in the hospital, peeks into the room and just about glimpses into Shalini/Bebe's room when Karan pulls her out

-Precap-
Mihir and Bhavesh go to a pharmacist and ask him about who all bought that drug. The Pharmacist gives them a list and they are shocked to see Karan's name on it.

Enjoy!

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for this

greatly appreciated
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....Enjoyed reading it...
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the short and sweet update. Soon Shamar wouid master English....lol....first 'Thaanku'.... and now..... 'I love you'......day by day development. And thanks to love lessons by Mehraman and Reshmi, he would master that too in his own unique way...lol. I loved that Mehraman-Shamar-Reshmi scene sooooo much. All the three did a great job. The way Mehraman imitated Akashi and the way Shamar proposed was hilarious. Then, the way Shamar molished Akashi's feet so lovingly and Akashi savouring the moment with smiles, the way he brushed off her hair so gently and told I love you when she was asleep ....awww....sooooo cute!

Can't wait for Mihir and Bhavesh to smell the rat with Karan. I want this Karan track to end soon and some other good guy to enter Smriti's life and give her all the happiness she missed out on and that she deserves. Edited by GGG3 - 13 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

I am glad psycho's Karan's end is near...Poor Aastha/Smiriti....
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thxxx

feel relli bad for poor aastha