HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

RMJ 25 Oct Update

Part 1:

Starts off with M and A dancing, Baapuji tells Monalp Jodi shows how the balanced Jodi should look, neither Punjabi or Guajarati was heavy. Goldie tells to A that this time you won and leaves from there smiling A. In Vimi's and Satnam room, Satnam is remembering Monalp dancing. Satnam is worried about M and tells Vimi about getting M married…tells her to talk to M about her marriage. M comes there…Satnam before leaving again tells Vimmi to talk to her. On the other hand at the breakfast table A is completely lost in thinking about their dance together. A asks about Sejal and his father, Ambaji tells him that they left for University for Sejal's admission, he then asks about Hetal, Bappuji says what about her…she fails anyways. Hetal looks hurt. Baa tells him to stop, why are you always troubling my Hetal, and anyway I have decided something for her…then she gives A letter and tells him to post it to punditji. A excuses himself from there, and so does H. At the table Ambaji tells Baa that she should have waited before bringing this up. You know that H is manglik and every guy rejects her because of this. Baa tells her then what do you want, you want her to have a love marriage, and leaves from there. H is crying in her room… Ambaji comes there and asks her is she mad… H replies no nothing like that. Ambaji tells her that she told Baa to wait but she is dadi na can't wait to see you get married. Then H tells her to find a Piscean guy for her as they are very caring towards their wife…then tells her sorry Ambaji I don't have a right to tell you what kind of guy I want for myself. I will just have to get married to any Manglik guy whether she likes him or not…puts her head in Ambaji's lap. Both mother and daughter are crying. H asks her why is she born a manglik both continues to cry.

Part 2:

Monalp standing outside, A comes to M and tells him that he can't offer her ride today as he doesn't have Vartika's car. M tells him that I have told you na I don't need a ride I can walk, and A tells her that you also don't remember I like to walk behind her, M tells him not behind but rather walk together.  Both then start walking together. M asks him what kind of girls do boys like, and starts telling her poetry…M tells him talk in normal language…A basically gives M description, M tells him that she is like that, A looks baffled and tries to change the topic. M finds the rickshaw and tells the guy to take them to Chandini Chowk, and tells A that she doesn't feel like going to college let me show Delhi today. A tries to say no, but M hold his hand and make him sit in the rickshaw and they leave from there. Goldie sees them leaving and says to himself Anukalp Gandhi so you're trying to come inbetween me and M now watch what I do because once I like something I don't stop till I get it. Inside Vimi and Buaji are telling Kalavati that she should have checked the clothes before taking them from dhobi…comes in Goldie and tells them wish there was someone who would fight with somebody for his clothes. Vimi and Buaji asks him what kind of girl do you want? He tells them she should be like them, somebody like Sweety…then says a girl from this house and keep on staring at M's photo. Buaji sees this and looks little worried. The End.

Comments:

Sorry if there are any mistakes, as I'm doing in this hurry. Don't forget to leave your wonderful comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for d update,really luved d scene between hetal nd ambaje,it was an very emotional scene.
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting can't wait to watch it.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. nice episode.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the emotional scene between Ambaji and Hetal.  Hetal was very good emoting.
Seems like......"Baat ban rahee hai" between M and A.
Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update, keep up the good work.👏

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beetaurus

I liked the emotional scene between Ambaji and Hetal.  Hetal was very good emoting.

Seems like......"Baat ban rahee hai" between M and A.

indeed Baat ban rahee hai😆😆Anukalp is sensing some danger from Goldie and have started to act to win Mona's heart
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

indeed Baat ban rahee hai😆😆Anukalp is sensing some danger from Goldie and have started to act to win Mona's heart

You are right.  If you watched the show today, it is gettig even closer.  This prompts me to say.....Ab kya Hoga.