22/10/10 update:sandhya tries to escape

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In the hospital everybody are tensed taking in to consideration yuvraj's health. Inspector calls inspector bhosle and informs him that yuvraj consumed entire bottle of some kind of drug on which he got unconscious. Doctor comes out of the operation theatre when inspector asks him whether he is dead or alive😆 on which prabhavati scolds the inspector by saying stop talking rubbish😆. Doctor informs every one that yuvraj is fine and needs to be kept under observation for almost 15 days and he would get conscious after 4-5 hours.

In the other hospital maanik tells gayatri devi that sandhya is continuously asking about her sisters; gayatri devi replies him that "we should shun this for few days so that we can execute our plan properly" 😕sandhya overhears this from inside.

In the hospital purshottam is sitting besides yuvraj. He tells everyone that enough now!!!!!!!! Be afraid of god. Listening this yuvraj got up and raised his hand on purshottam;😡🤢 everyone is shocked.  He tells purshottam that "instead of using your power to get me out from here, you are telling everyone to be afraid of god. I am tensed here thinking about how I will get rid off all this. And you are talking about being afraid of god." purushottam gets totally shocked and tells him that "every member of the family broke all the bonding with me I just came here for you but you also broke all the ties with me." He leaves from there by saying yuvraj "don't try to be a god😆👏"!!!!!! Prabhavati tries to make understand yuvraj but he is not willing to understand. Then the doctor comes in when yuvraj tells everybody that he was pretending to be ill and this idea was given by the doctor himself🤢. He tells them to remove him out as early as possible.

In sakshi's house, Savita tells sakshi and shreya that they both should not get involved in the case. But both of them refuse to do so.

In the hospital sandhya is looking at maanik who is talking with a nurse. She questions to her self that such a big accident took place than how not a single police man visited.😉 Why did they save her?😉 She used to tolerate the jagirdars torture because they were her in laws but these people are no body to her. And she plans to escape from there.

In the sakshi's house mohan tells everyone that inspite of him taking so much of efforts still the jagirdars cancelled all his deals🤢. Sakshi gets a call from her house owner about leaving the house; she tells this to aaditya. But she consoles everyone saying that aaditya had already paid 3 months rent in advance so legally the house owner has no right to remove them out of the house.

In the hospital maanik tells sandhya to have food but she turns her face; seeing this maanik goes out of the ward and informs gayatri devi about it. Nurse gives sandhya a pill which sandhya consumes😕. Nurse comes out of the ward and informs maanik that she has given the pill to sandhya and she has gone to sleep. Inside the ward sandhya throws the pill from her mouth but remains lying on the bed. In the mid night she gets up and looks out then she turned back and looked at the bed. Later maanik enters in to the ward and looks at the bed  which is covered with a bed shit. He thinks that sandhya is lying on the bed. He gives a smile looking at it. Then he lay down near the door.

Sandhya hidden below the bed looked at him tensed.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In the hospital everybody are tensed taking in to consideration yuvraj's health. Inspector calls inspector bhosle and informs him that yuvraj consumed entire bottle of some kind of drug on which he got unconscious. Doctor comes out of the operation theatre when inspector asks him whether he is dead or alive😆 on which prabhavati scolds the inspector by saying stop talking rubbish😆. Doctor informs every one that yuvraj is fine and needs to be kept under observation for almost 15 days and he would get conscious after 4-5 hours.

In the other hospital maanik tells gayatri devi that sandhya is continuously asking about her sisters; gayatri devi replies him that "we should shun this for few days so that we can execute our plan properly" sandhya overhears this from inside.

In the hospital purshottam is sitting besides yuvraj. He tells everyone that enough now!!!!!!!! Be afraid of god. Listening this yuvraj got up and raised his hand on purshottam;😡🤢 everyone is shocked.  He tells purshottam that "instead of using your power to get me out from here, you are telling everyone to be afraid of god. I am tensed here thinking about how I will get rid off all this. 🤢And you are talking about being afraid of god." purushottam gets totally shocked and tells him that "every member of the family broke all the bonding with me I just came here for you but you also broke all the ties with me." He leaves from there by saying yuvraj "don't try to be a god😆"!!!!!! Prabhavati tries to make understand yuvraj but he is not willing to understand. Then the doctor comes in when yuvraj tells everybody that he was pretending to be ill and this idea was given by the doctor himself🤢. He tells them to remove him out as early as possible.

In sakshi's house, Savita tells sakshi and shreya that they both should not get involved in the case. But both of them refuse to do so.

In the hospital sandhya is looking at maanik who is talking with a nurse. She questions to her self that such a big accident took place than how not a single police man visited.😉 Why did they save her?😉 She used to tolerate the jagirdars torture because they were her in laws but these people are no body to her. And she plans to escape from there.

In the sakshi's house mohan tells everyone that inspite of him taking so much of efforts still the jagirdars cancelled all his deals🤢. Sakshi gets a call from her house owner about leaving the house; she tells this to aaditya. But she consoles everyone saying that aaditya had already paid 3 months rent in advance so legally the house owner has no right to remove them out of the house.

In the hospital maanik tells sandhya to have food but she turns her face; seeing this maanik goes out of the ward and informs gayatri devi about it. Nurse gives sandhya a pill which sandhya consumes. Nurse comes out of the ward and informs maanik that she has given the pill to sandhya and she has gone to sleep. Inside the ward sandhya throws the pill from her mouth but remains lying on the bed. In the mid night she gets up and looks out then she turned back and looked at the bed. Later maanik enters in to the ward and looks at the bed  which is covered with a bed shit. He thinks that sandhya is lying on the bed. He gives a smile looking at it. Then he lay down near the door.

Sandhya hidden below the bed looked at him tensed.😕

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I do not want sandhya to escape...and only to be found by jagirdars...

I want her to stay with Gayatri devi and find out what game she is playing with her...if it is not in her benefits then she should atleast know all the family mbr of Jagirdars ....and leave Gayatri devi...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's episode.  So it's getting clear to Sandhya that she's being  used, and so now she's planning her escape.  I doubt it'll work the first time, and at any rate, Sandhya needs to get off her bandages and so on, and get a set of clothes - she can't run around in Pune in her hospital garb barefoot in 1 & bandage on another.  Hope she sorts that out.

So today, developments happened in both the Jagirdar & Savratkar families.  I only wish that when Puru walked out, Sarla had left w/ him - she'd at least have someone to talk to who agrees w/ her.  And where is Sunita - all these days, she was loyally following them, suddenly where is she?

So today, DK tried tightening things by attempting to get Adi & Sakshi thrown out of home.  Subtlety is obviously  not his strong suit - as Savita said, the more they pressurize them, the more uncompromizing the sisters will get.  In fact, I think it might help Adi lose his animousity towards  Sakshi's family, particularly if the Jagirdars get him fired, like w/ Mohan.   Also, the enimity b/w Adi & Jayesh might be resolved, and explained.

I think the  theme  of this  serial, which Shreya is supposed to spell out to Prabha when they meet her, might be highlighted if the families decide to move into  the Savratkar home, which  is under all 5 sister's names.  That will have them hunker down & fight.  Of course, it'll be interesting to see DK try & claim that on the  grounds that since it's Sandhya's, Yuvraj has a claim on it as well (which he had renounced early in the serial when they met to discuss the fate of that house)  I  think it would be fantastic if that house had Jayita, Adisa, Mohreya, and later on Neerdhya.  Also, I'm rooting now for Shradhya to divorce Rohit & marry Bhosle 😈
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As I mentioned in the drama discussion thread, what surprised me the most is how 'evil' Devi and her servant actually are. 
I hope she gets out, but she needs to get rid of the clothes, because everyone can easily identify her. 

One question: how can you guys couple Shradhya and Bhosle? Something I missed?
Vr15h thumbnail
Pink Spy

No, I just made it up. 😆 I want to get rid of Rohit, and Bhosle seems to be single.  So I want Bhosle & Shradhya to end up together, so that he too gets to be part of the family.
mitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
buT bHosle s marrd & With Childrn
Vr15h thumbnail
As far as what he told the Jagirdars, I think he made it up.  They showed him @ home alone in bed - no wife, no kids, when he was pondering who was behind his transfer.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
shradha with bhosle 🤢 😕 nooooooo.....she has to marry someone like adi or mohan 😃 bhosle not looking good 😆

i think sandhya will join hands with GD...both have same goals..taking revenge on jagirdars....GD must be having some sob story 🤢 behind her revenge......