Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renita571 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Hema,

Right now, u can't expect any logic ..
If everything happens logically, serial can't drag for 4 or 5 years..
Vel is planning to prove that T has affair with him becoz TA is impotent .. and T is trying to kill TA to get rid of him..
But then, why is the divorce drama ? She can very well divorce her impotent husband and live with whoever she wants.. She doesn't have to kill her  husband for that ..
It is too confusing .. very hard to understand what the story writers have in mind..
T has to go to jail and TA has to commit suicide.. Vel is doing all he can to achieve both ..There has to be lots of flaws in Vel's plan .. Otherwise how will T and TA will win their case ? So, all problems will be solved in the court ..
In the mean time, why can't T approach the police and say how the murderer looked like..
After all , she , TA and Vel's adiyall are the three who saw TA's slayer

Edited by Thendralfan - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendralfan

Hi Hema,

Vel is planning to prove that T has affair with him becoz TA is impotent .. and T is trying to kill TA to get rid of him..
But then, why is the divorce drama ? She can very well divorce her impotent husband and live with whoever she wants.. She doesn't have to kill her  husband for that ..
It is too confusing .. very hard to understand what the story writers have in mind..
T has to go to jail and TA has to commit suicide.. Vel is doing all he can to achieve both ..There has to be lots of flaws in Vel's plan .. Otherwise how will T and TA will win their case ? So, all problems will be solved in the court ..

Yeah ok now I understand,if all this gets proved then she will have to go to jail.Court,police station-nu alayanum.Tamizh at first didn't want Thulasi to come and talk even in front of all his friends and now.....😭.I liked that,coz in any serials they would not have thought this much,I was very impressed with that but now the same Thendral is going to show a girl standing in front of everybody in the court to answer with no mistakes on her side other than believing that villain.It really sucks.

I can't tolerate anymore,I will stop watching this serial.I don't want this crap anymore.Total trash,total diappointment 😭 😭.

mini_00 thumbnail
Hi shubba definitely all IF members are invited to vel veetu party .Athuku our thuls is GOH.And i guess she is definitely going to go to jeyaraj's house after this cos she drank milk before sleeping the night before but she forgot to drink horlicks or boost in the morning right,that's why.And coming to today's epi firstly thanks for the wonderful update theiva.
As expected our einstein signed the divorce papers w/o reading them.What a genius.πŸ‘And i am also confused over whether charu or her dad was the murderer.Both their muzhis were not convincing.So the dir is also trying a murder thriller track in his efforts to boost trp ratings??And vel dont be too happy cos our tamizh woke up and he will definitely do sth to save thuls,or hopefully he does.And yes friends,thuls college govinda thaan.Prob she is going to bring her books and study behind bars.She is the sch topper so she is soo smart to pass all exams without her teachers right??
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ofcouse vels plan has flaws.........this case has two ironical points......both points are contradictory to each other
If we see the evidences from vel to send thulz to jail
1. Photos - this can be broken easily and prove thulasi's dignity as she is still pure
2. Papers signed for divorce - if thulz and pati says they did not sign it as per their wish case will be dismissed.....but the point is if thulz is blackmailed by vel with the photos , she cant do anything than to accept.......but according to her characterisation she wd think that she lost her to vel and wd even accept that she signed it willingly.......this can be stopped only if ta knows abt the photo matter, but still if vel again says he misused her , ta cant do anything about it than to pity her, i meant to say he wont get angry with her, but just feel bad for the shattered life..........he has to somehow know she is still his thulz................unless thulz or ta is so confident that she is still pure or if jayaraj says what happened really no hopes to save her.............
Still after all this even if thulz comes out by proving her innocence will she be accepted by ta family, i am sure ta will be accepting her.........
But will thulz be ready to be back with ta after all these things, particularly seeing those rubbish photos......
Nothing seems to improve....
Ellame pogatha ooruku vazhi thedara mathiri thaaaan.........
but i dont understand how she will get involved in stabbing case......is she is getting involved, even vel has to be involved and he has an anticipatory bail now......so he has planned to put her behind bars cunnigly.........he escaped.....this wd not be an issue for vel probably , he has money and influence after all..........

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail
Fantastic , the serial has come in full circle, the story is back to where it began, thulsi all alone, oppressed by her step mother, tortured by vel and if this was not enough got a new set of in laws to trouble her more. SO what is the story in this? If someone watched this serial months back or weeks back the story is still the same. I dont know why director saar is wasting our time?
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendralfan

Hi Hema,

In the mean time, why can't T approach the police and say how the murderer looked like..
After all , she , TA and Vel's adiyall are the three who saw TA's slayer

Aiyooo kadavaley....the police is under Vel's control...they live on bribery...you can't find one good fellow who will work for justice..( unless T is able to get some help from that AP's superior who saw her plight in the hospital when TA was brought after he was slashed and was quite helpful by putting that AP under his thumb).😑 If Vel knows T & Patti have gone to the police he would  definitely stop the report reaching higher authorities...ellam oru waste of time...!!😲

Apporam.... its absolutely not worth talking or falling on the legs of Gutter Woman coz nothing would change her mind unless Thulsi strikes rich....richer than that Charu..!! Both mother and daughter see only $ sign in their eyes - they do not know the meaning of  mercy or to show any sympathies to mankind. Thulsi is in a confused state don't know who to turn to....😭

I just hope her fren Deepa (now I remember her name) will get her dad to help Thulzi and Patti - Thulzi will only know that Vel is still his old self when she sees those photos and when he begins his threats. πŸ˜‘ What if Thilaga and hubby returns earlier than their scheduled date from piligrimage?? Perhaps she might be of some assistance to Thulsi.....when she notices that her bro Vel is still the same old person crazy for Thuls..!!

FOR THE LAST TIME I AM ADVISING YOU THULSI...FOR HEAVAN'S SAKE STOP CRYING AND START USING YOUR BRAINS.....YOUR TIMIDNESS IS WHAT THATS MAKING OTHERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU...!! IF YOU NEED TO BE LIKE THEM THEN LET IT BE...FOR SURVIVAL SAKE TILL TA COMES OUT WITH A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH  FROM THE HOSPTIAL.

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

ofcouse vels plan has flaws.........this case has two ironical points......both points are contradictory to each other
If we see the evidences from vel to send thulz to jail
1. Photos - this can be broken easily and prove thulasi's dignity as she is still pure
2. Papers signed for divorce - if thulz and pati says they did not sign it as per their wish case will be dismissed.....but the point is if thulz is blackmailed by vel with the photos , she cant do anything than to accept.......but according to her characterisation she wd think that she lost her to vel and wd even accept that she signed it willingly.......this can be stopped only if ta knows abt the photo matter, but still if vel again says he misused her , ta cant do anything about it than to pity her, i meant to say he wont get angry with her, but just feel bad for the shattered life..........he has to somehow know she is still his thulz................unless thulz or ta is so confident that she is still pure or if jayaraj says what happened really no hopes to save her.............
Still after all this even if thulz comes out by proving her innocence will she be accepted by ta family, i am sure ta will be accepting her.........
But will thulz be ready to be back with ta after all these things, particularly seeing those rubbish photos......
Nothing seems to improve....
Ellame pogatha ooruku vazhi thedara mathiri thaaaan.........
but i dont understand how she will get involved in stabbing case......is she is getting involved, even vel has to be involved and he has an anticipatory bail now......so he has planned to put her behind bars cunnigly.........he escaped.....this wd not be an issue for vel probably , he has money and influence after all..........

I am sure she would know if she has lost her virginity....that too for someone which is done for the first time. She can seek the assistance of the doctor to see if such an act has been forced on her. She is an educated girl not someone from the slums...😊

Yes ..I agee Subha...with Thulsi kind of thinking capacity she might feel that she is not worth to be TA oda wife anymore...aiyoo...I feel like stop watching this rubbish...its only causing so much of hatred and agony seeing such a low class mentality performances. Frankly speaking I hated the scene watching Vel removing his shirt and lying down next to Thuls....wat a low moral performance from a senior artist...she is fit enough to be his grand-daughter..!!😑😑😑😑😑

Sue Nair thumbnail

Absolutely, Sue.  Did you see how Thuls and Pati (on 2 consecutive epis) sit like 2 bommais (dolls)  in the van waiting for Vel, while he finishes his dirty schemes with the lawyer.  

That is what both of them are now - BOMMAIS - no brains, just puppets who will act according to Vel's whims and fancies. 

IN the process, the Thendral Vikatan kuzhu shows women as stupid, brainless people who can be easily brainwashed by men. 😑    

No keen-critic...I have yet to see this episode...probably it would be aired in M'sia next week. I don't blame Patti coz she is old and thinks everybody is true to their words...but Thulsi has seen Vel giving her looks filled with passion that she shd know that he is just putting on an act to take revenge.

Nair bhaiya feels that Vel shd have gone bonkers after the Kuttuvilakku attack. I felt he shd have been paralysed from neck down-words thus being bed-ridden till his last breath. He needs to suffer for taking advantage of young innocent girl like Thulsi.

What happened to Thulzi's biological mum.?? who killed her? I don't think she ran away as what others claim. If Thuls's maternal grandma is still alive...she shd be able to clear the mystery.😲

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The problem in all this is that it is TA will take all the initiative. Thuls will just sit and sob her hearts out and tell TA that she is not pure for him or some such crap. The girl will be shown as an idiot. Now that she will go to jail - for what reasons no one will know- she will make the same ayo pavam face. I am sick of it.

The only way out will be if Jeyraj and that false mother are forced to tell the truth.
I have a feeling that Charu has a role to play inTA's attack. She gave some weird look. The character is strange.