srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the update.Monday my day😭
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Theiva for the update.Monday my day😭

srima dear congrats for monday update... but very sad for meendum oru sogamana errichal ootum episode paaka sagikala..
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shammu26

TA wont believe those Photos, im very sure about it...

sadist thendral team can change the story when ever they want and might make TA not believe too... artists r acting what ever the director says..so i am not going to have any hopes till i see...may be that will take another 1month to see TA's reaction..😡
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mynameis-86c

sadist thendral team can change the story when ever they want and might make TA not believe too... artists r acting what ever the director says..so i am not going to have any hopes till i see...may be that will take another 1month to see TA's reaction..😡

well said as its hopeless to see the story and its move day by day.. and not even 1 month it can take 1 year also.. ha ha
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Tamizh will believe/have to Thulasi.T&T is the main pillar of Thendral now.Thendral is nothing without T&T and so if trust is not there then the love T&T have is false and then Thendral can also go off biding adieu.
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The belief and the love that T & T have on each other is the backbone of this story.
In other serials, we have seen husband and wife don't trust each other ..But here , trust is the strength .. there are few hints that the dir has given before..
1) T says to Deepa that why can't the love continue after marriage ..
2) when TA , T and Deepa eat in a restaurant, TA says looking at a newly married couple ..that the love is so strong now but why it gets lost after 1 or 2 years.. At that time, he also says love shud stay the same even when the couple gets old ..So, both T and TA agree on this ..
 3) TA talk to his colleague .. Thirumadhi Tamizharasunna summava ? Naanga Paasakara Pillai illa ..
So, dir wants to show the deep trust that a couple shud have on each other .. But to show that , he doesn't have to go this low ..Let Lord Muruga change Kumaran's way of thinking ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendralfan

The belief and the love that T & T have on each other is the backbone of this story.
In other serials, we have seen husband and wife don't trust each other ..But here , trust is the strength .. there are few hints that the dir has given before..
1) T says to Deepa that why can't the love continue after marriage ..
2) when TA , T and Deepa eat in a restaurant, TA says looking at a newly married couple ..that the love is so strong now but why it gets lost after 1 or 2 years.. At that time, he also says love shud stay the same even when the couple gets old ..So, both T and TA agree on this ..
 3) TA talk to his colleague .. Thirumadhi Tamizharasunna summava ? Naanga Paasakara Pillai illa ..
So, dir wants to show the deep trust that a couple shud have on each other .. But to show that , he doesn't have to go this low ..Let Lord Muruga change Kumaran's way of thinking ...

well said... ellam pesa nalla irukku but  all is in hands and mind of kumaran... ha ha ha
mellisai thumbnail
Thuls' going to be heartbroken when she sees the photos and she's going to think that she's not worthy of Thamizh. Poor Thuls.😭 On the other hand, Thamizh's not going to trust Vel about Thuls planning his kaththi kuththu to sleep with Vel, however he may also be led to believe that terrible things happened on that night.😭 Poor Thamizh, poor couple! Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
anu.vijay thumbnail

I still have lots of confidence on Director's and Vikatan kathai kuzhu's sadism and crazyness... 😈

The WORST is yet to come in the coming weeks..... 🤢
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu.vijay

I still have lots of confidence on Director's and Vikatan kathai kuzhu's sadism and crazyness... 😈

The WORST is yet to come in the coming weeks..... 🤢

the worst and even more worst is yet we have to see... so no more worry... our heart is already broken.. so now no need to worry even more..