Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for ur excellent update theiva dear for this nonsense episode...
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very disappointing ..Very foolish Thulasi ..
One bright side .. as per Thulasi's belief , anyone who cares abt her will suffer badly ..
So, Vel , even though he is pretending to be caring , will have something big coming against him..
Be ready Vel ..πŸ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shubba akka, πŸ˜† omg, ur song killed me! Is it bad taste for me to want to go Vel's party? Ippo TA and Thulzkku party varathu romba kashtam so I can go to this one for now. πŸ˜‰ Actually so far Deepa and Kalyani have been spared....avangalayum destroy panraaro therile.

But yes Thulz needs to go to jail. For the fool that she is, jail will bring some good sense to her. And I don't think her maths need work, probably her physics. It was in her physics book where TA's photo was hidden, hence her logic has gone. πŸ˜›

I've said it before but for now Jail is the safest place for Thulz and TA can get up and run around fixing problems for once.  πŸ˜‰
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva😊! I really pity the updaters of Thendral serial.

Now after watching today's epi...i really hate this Thulasi. She really deserves to be in jail. What does she think,in yday's epi she asked Paati if she can believe Vel, and ippo ennadana she looked at Vel to get his permission to sign. Argggggg....how dumb can this girl be😑.And now she follows Vel to his hse a??...suthama urupattrum indha ponnu.

Arggg no TA this week and probably next week too. Enime indha serial ai pathi enna solluradhu...thitti theerthachu and sarcastic comments koduthaachu and comedy kooda paanniyachu....what next??

And shuba akka....super...i could not help but LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
πŸ˜†
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

@ Shubba akka, πŸ˜† omg, ur song killed me! Is it bad taste for me to want to go Vel's party? Ippo TA and Thulzkku party varathu romba kashtam so I can go to this one for now. πŸ˜‰ Actually so far Deepa and Kalyani have been spared....avangalayum destroy panraaro therile.

But yes Thulz needs to go to jail. For the fool that she is, jail will bring some good sense to her. And I don't think her maths need work, probably her physics. It was in her physics book where TA's photo was hidden, hence her logic has gone. πŸ˜›

I've said it before but for now Jail is the safest place for Thulz and TA can get up and run around fixing problems for once.  πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha ha ellarum subjects patthi pesureenga.. maths physics chemistry nnu... ha ha ha 

tat fool thulasi will learn maths well in jail in kambi counting.. ha ha
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for a well written update.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

How could Thulsi be such a nut? Has she forgotten that its the same Velayutham who had carried her into the room from the wedding hall with the intention of raping her? Does she really believe that this man has changed into a new leaf overnite? She is the one who is making her own life miserable without using her brains at the right time...to make it simple she is digging her own grave!!😑

Why do they even have to portray her as a college going engineering student when its absolutely of no connection/ value with her present role??πŸ˜”

In today's episode here Vel has snapped photos with him in bed with Thuls to blackmail her later. I hated the words he used when his sidekick told him to make use of the golden opportunity by sleeping with Thuls. He said she was an used item and that he is not going to touch someone who has been used by another. (its good he thought that way otherwise our heroine's life would have gone down the drain. He must have been under the impression that her marriage has already  been consummated.)🀒

However, what does men like Vel think of themselves? They skip from woman to woman for the sake of pleasure yet condemn the women folks like they are just pure filth. Some even after marriage visit the brothel or sleep around with women whom they desire while the faithful wives wait for them at home. What do you call them then? Are they not used items also even though they pay for the services? We too can tag them as used items. They do all these illegal acts but when it comes to marriage they want only virgins who have no experience on sex...coz they want to be the first to perform the act..!!😑😑😑

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

However, what does men like Vel think of themselves? They skip from woman to woman for the sake of pleasure yet condemn the women folks like they are just pure filth. Some even after marriage visit the brothel or sleep around with women whom they desire while the wife waits for them at home. What do you call them then? Are they not been used also even though they pay for the services? We too can call them as used items. They do all these nonsense but when it comes to marriage they want only virgins who have no experience on sex...coz they want to be the first to perform the act..!!😑😑😑

well said sue chechi each point is great.. its so bad on men who wanted virgins for all nonsense stuffs... and they must also be called as pros and used items... and how vel said tat thuls is an used property...like garbage leaf...so he wont touch her.. thank goodness he dont know tat she is still a virgin...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

My humble request to everyone... Please keep a control over the language used😳

@Theiva - thanks for the super update da and the side commentsπŸ‘

Thuls proved to be a "padicha" muttal..*sigh*. Anyway, she is gonna get the biggest shock of her life soon and that will be hopefully wake up the sleeping demon inside her..if still no..then she is hopeless case and deserve whatever comes in her wayπŸ€ͺ

About Charu, I think they have shown visible symptoms personality disorder. She is emotional, possessive, and she has her own way to perceive herself and people around herπŸ˜• Maybe something related to her upbringing or childhood experience. Anyway, this lady is up to something not so good😳

SweetyGreen thumbnail
 yes charu is an selfish gal like lavanya... she is kaariyavaathi.. and she knows to act according to the situation with each people... 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Wonder what the contents in the letter which our silly brainless Thuls had signed??😍

I think its unfair on the director's part  to portray Thuls in this pathetic situation. I think for a very young girl like her she has had enough of tragedies to last for a life time. Every corner of her life seems to have been sealed and there is no escape for her. She has only Patti and her dear friend (forgot her name) to lend their shoulders for her to lean on...but they are equally helpless and not much of a use to help clear her name. πŸ˜­

When TA sees the photos he is going to doubt his wife. That would be another blow for her. That gutter woman would take this opportunity to brainwash her son and for Charu it would be a blessing in disguise to help her get her TA. Apporam ...that Lav too would be the happiest idiot in this whole wide world..!!😑

WOULD THULSI ATTEMPT SUICIDE WHEN TA LOSES HIS FAITH IN HER???
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago