Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh is it???I didn't watch fully,just watched Thuls part.But she was giving such a shock reaction as such her eye balls will come out when she heard about Tamizh's attack and I think no one was standing in front of her or seeing her so that we can say that she was acting.So if that shock reaction is real then I don't think she will have hands in Tamizh's attack.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kuttyponnu and Hema:

Kuttyponnu is right,i think she has to be a psycho. This girl said in yesterday's episode that she is not a girl who will be happy when others are suffering, but exactly that is what she did, when Thulasi was humiliated in the hospital. She was enjoying the whole thing about Thulasi's appearance. If she was that kind of character she would have spoken to TA's mom and allowed Thulasi to see her hubby. I guess that TA's mother would have been convinced if Charu insisted of letting Thulasi to see TA, but that too highly impossible with that lady. But the sad part is that Charu convinces everyone around her, especially her family to believe that she is a very nice girl which she is not.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!👏

Hmm...As all of u said, i too think that Charu is a Phycho....Something is not good with her...Yes Theiva Akka as u said, why should Charu enjoying it when TA mom was scolding Thulasi, when Charu is a nice Person??...Something is wrong with her...Hope it will be shown in the coming Episodes!!

Hahahaha....Thulasi...Superb👏....U was the Star of yest Episode⭐️😡....Chaaa..How can u believe Vel????.....Aiyoo, please use ur Brain..........!!!👎🏼...Noo Comments!!😡...Btw u deserve it to be in Jail!!👏

TA wont believe those Photos, im very sure about it...Then avanga Love enna agurathu if he believe those things...He knows his Thulasi is pure and like someone said...He knows Thulasi more than she herself!!....And onething their LOVE is the strongest one in this Serial...I think the Director wont spoil it!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
I am not sure if Vel wants to take this to court. When the lawyer asks if he can file the papers , he says , not now , wait until he says so. May be he thinks, when TA's family sees the notice, they might just sign the papers ( forge TA's sign) and send them back.[If both husband and wife apply for divorce on mutual consent , divorce will be granted without any court arguments.].. I am wondering all these might happen before TA gets well and comes out of the hospital..
The divorce is what TA's mom is longing for and she wud happily do anything for that . But again if she does that, it will be as though she accepted that her son is impotent...I am not sure what her decision will be ..She might just use this as another chance to throw all garbage at T .
I am still having a slight hope on Lav. If she comes to know from Niteesh that TA has promised to help for their marriage , she might change and start helping TA and T again. Let us see..

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ThendralFan,

Here mutual consent may not become the key as Vel has made it such that Thulasi is accusing TA to be unfit to be her husband as he is impotent.  Probably Vel will make another person to hand over the (photocopy) paper to TA's mom before which Padma could make another drama so as to degrade Thulasi's image.  And as one of you suggested, Thulasi could be blackmailed showing the photos which could make her agree in the court that she had given consent for the divorce. TA's mom would be totally convinced that Thulasi wants to live with Vel. But how can it be possible to make Vel's plan fail?

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thendral fan,
what if lav herself gives idea to Ta mom, thast she wd get it signed by ta by saying it, its sthg else and what if ta signs it tooooo.......but as u said , its like accepting the fact ........but again if this happens.....ta would easily guess what would have happened with thulasi and how she was also cheated and this wd be a great oppurtuniy for ta to threaten his family how they were cheating him and argue to save thulasi.........and also vel wd be a true villian from hides for them and he can handle him accordingly........
If at all she s sent to jail for the stabbing case....ta when in action back would favour only thulz and as i said each of vels plan would have a loop hole and would be contradictory to each other.....so thulz wd be saved easily.........but still as kutty ponnu said only ta will take action and not that dumb thulasi.....atleast she not tell anything against what he does...nuts
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

But how can it be possible to make Vel's plan fail?

@maha2us
The whole plan will fail only if TA won't beleive anything (either court papers or the photo) and still trust Thulasi, Its just a very big test for Tamil.

It's going to be Tamil who is going to save Thulasi.

Thulasi won't know how to come out. She will be dumb as always. She is just beleiving Vel because she is pushed from all the sides and it was only Vel who cunningly supported her.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
I agree with Beatricepearl..
All these problems will be solved only if TA doesn't believe either the photos and the court papers.
And we are confident abt TA also.
But my worry is when is he going to get out of bed and until then , how many more problems are waiting for this dumb girl T ? That seems to be never ending..
 Atleast if MM tries to call TA's hospital or TA calls MM , things will get clearer ..
 The monsters Padma and TA's mom shud not be around when TA and MM talks ..

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ThendralFan, We are told that TA won't come during October but Nov will be full of TA. Is Thulasi going to be in the dark days with endless problems till it is the day we have the festival of lights which is also the festival celebrated as the triumph of good over evil?
Thendralfan thumbnail
Ya .. could be .. If it is so , we wud be the happiest ..