Written Update-Thurs 21st Oct- Sisters Tortured

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So finally, the significance of the serial name will come out in tonight's episode!!!

I thought the DK (who else) was pretty brazen in getting Mohan's (not Rohit's) boss to fire him, and asking Dipesh to tell Savita to drop charges against Yuvraj.  Normally, such a thing would  be done more delicately, and since the families would  be on their knees, the Jagirdars would then come in and offer them things like homes, jobs, which would be hard to refuse.  But by doing it  this way, DK is making the sisters aware of the fact that the Jagirdars manipulate & blackmail people - one more factoid Savita can take to the police.

I think tonight's episode might show something similar happening to Adisa &/or Roha.  In Roha's case, Rohit might contact the Jagirdars & throw in his lot w/ them, if it comes to that, and offer to dump Shradhya for a fee.  If Adi loses his beloved job, that might make him join Mohan and forget his animous towards Jayesh (something yet to be explained) and improve relations w/ Sakshi.  I also think all the families might converge either in 1 of their homes or in the Savratkar home, since w/o a job, the families can't pay their rent, etc.

Yuvraj's thing looked more like bubble gum than foam, but I think it's possible that he used shaving foam or some such thing (incidentally, he, like Neeraj, hasn't shaved.  When Neeraj re-surfaces, I hope he's cleanshaven -  Yuvraj can grow a beard for all I care 😆) If the sisters stand firm (I wasn't expecting this - 👏 to Savita & Shreya) looks like  Yuvraj will be photoed nude and his secret will be out.