Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well that's true as neeraj loved sandhya despite her being blind, sandhya will accept neeraj as mute. but just like sandhya got her eye sight back maybe neeraj will get his voice back & he'll shout out sandhya's name...πŸ€—

btw i'm not pointing out to any particular serial or movie...but i must admit i hate eye locks. i'm not totally against it. it looks nice sometimes but only when it's being shown sometimes, not always. showing an eye lock 100 times in one episode is  just like dragging the story bcoz there's nothing to show. it really gets on my nerves. i just don't understand how can two persons just go on staring at each others eyes without blinking as if they're waiting who's going to blink first...😡
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think that raghu bhai will make neeraj/munga gunahon ka devta πŸ˜† then kmh-2 will follow with sandhya playing arohi πŸ˜† ....
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vik rocks

well that's true as neeraj loved sandhya despite her being blind, sandhya will accept neeraj as mute. but just like sandhya got her eye sight back maybe neeraj will get his voice back & he'll shout out sandhya's name...πŸ€—

btw i'm not pointing out to any particular serial or movie...but i must admit i hate eye locks. i'm not totally against it. it looks nice sometimes but only when it's being shown sometimes, not always. showing an eye lock 100 times in one episode is  just like dragging the story bcoz there's nothing to show. it really gets on my nerves. i just don't understand how can two persons just go on staring at each others eyes without blinking as if they're waiting who's going to blink first...😡

Yep, agree w/ you, I find eye-locks totally vapid!  Glad it's not reared its ugly head in this serial
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

i think that raghu bhai will make neeraj/munga gunahon ka devta πŸ˜† then kmh-2 will follow with sandhya playing arohi πŸ˜† ....

well in that case, sandhya & neeraj won't meet then coz if sandhya becomes arohi then one thing is for sure... she won't be interested in gunahon ka devta coz she's falling in love with don ka beta - arjunπŸ€— & gunahon ka devta is only crazy for engineer babu ki beti - arpita😍

--jas-- u want to unite sandhya with yuvi as in ur avatar don't u. that's why u're turning neeraj into gunahon ka devtaπŸ€ͺ & for this secret mission u sent raghu bhai LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
JaZzs thumbnail
hahahaha...vik rocks u r right ...i love yuvsa from the beginning πŸ€—& i knw the story also that sandhya is for neeraj 😑........so i just started enjoying each & every yuvsa scene πŸ˜ (i watch it again & again πŸ˜†)........at one stage i completely gave up rs when neerdhya eloped πŸ˜’ ....yuvsa fans must thank cvs atleast for bringing them again to the story....i dnt mind whether they beat or bite each other πŸ˜†..i enjoy it πŸ˜†....
i like dhruv& sriti jodi 😳

i want to unite sandhya with yuvraj  but thats not possible πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† 
mission impossible πŸ˜†

& i said GKD coz due to that raghu bhai munga will be committing some crimes with memory loss ..due to which he wont be able to identify sandhya ..some ehsas will be there but sandhya will identify him (i think she'll get to see his photo) like arohi..so kmh-2 has also come..(leave arpita and arjun & other things)

hope all my imagination goes wrong πŸ˜†.... coz i'm not interested on neeerdhya scenes πŸ˜†
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
jas

How about enjoying the nakli  romance b/w Vrinda & Yuvraj, including the nakli bachcha of Yuvraj's that Vrinda is carrying? 😈
JaZzs thumbnail
🀣🀣 vrish i'm enjoying that nakli romance and nakli bachcha thing 🀣🀣 only disappointment is no hugs & kisses on this nakli romance πŸ˜’πŸ˜†ROFL .... missing those yuvsa hugs ☺️

cvs...let yuvraj kiss sandhya..no prob he is a eunuch πŸ˜† or let sandhya smooch her chickne like the one they r planning for aditya & priya of maryada on star plus 😈 .....let it be nakli πŸ˜† no prob πŸ˜† .... a part of sandhya's game plan 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ghotalaz thumbnail
well jas, yuvi has already admitted that sandhya is his life. it shows his madness for her. so the nakli pyar is growing slowly from his side. maybe he'll go down on his knees & propose her & ask her to marry him. you never know coz the serial is bringing shocking twists & turns😈 & neeraj ka kya hoga???i know ur answer will be use khai mein phekdo🀣

btw puru & yuvi r father & son even in real life, aren't they? but the funny thing is that they don't get along well in the serial... yuvi is his mama's babyπŸ€—
ghotalaz thumbnail
in today's epi, when yuvi was ready to leave the house with sandhya, she asked him whether he's falling in love with her OMG he was blushing completely☺️ so sweet...

btw i heard neeraj is turning into gunga bhai... wasn't it munga or is it gunga?? anyway, the IF article says that another girl is going to be introduced for neeraj...😲 so there are chances for yuvsa coz our yuvi is going nuts for tapori vrindaπŸ€ͺ
Vr15h thumbnail
Regardless of whether or not Neerdhya become an item again, Yuvsa would become the most perverted jodi were it to happen, and don't worry, Sandhya won't let it happen.  Remember, as far as she knows, Neeraj is dead, but still she won't accept Yuvraj as her hubby for real, which is why she's pulling all the stunts @ her 'sasural'.  So Yuvraj can fall for her all he likes, but the day he discovers that Vrinda is actually Sandhya & out for revenge, he'll be ready to do to her what he did to Gayatri's daughter.

As for Neeraj, I'm glad they didn't follow the Telegu script in marrying him to someone else, and I don't want him to - hope Raghu-bhai doesn't decide to do it.  If he's going to be a don, I'd like him to either, if this is in Mumbai, hurt all the henchmen of the Jagirdars, and if he's by any wierd chance moved to Gwalior, I'd like him to hunt Yuvraj & Prabha like dogs & torture them relentlessly.  That way, he'd get his full revenge.