Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JASx

they started off with yuvsa marriage so they will end it with neerdhya marriage....so neeraj will come back but will naman be back is doubtful 😆

yes I comepletely agree with you
But I want Naman Shaw back as Neeraj... Only Naman !!!!!!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can not imagine anyone than Naman as Neeraj

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Can not imagine anyone than Naman as Neeraj

Same here!
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'd like him to have a shave once he recovers.  No goatee please
Vr15h thumbnail
Today, when Sandhya was searching the album for photos of Neeraj, Sunita told her that DK & Yuvraj had burnt them all after their return.  As for the album, she told Sandhya that Neeraj was deliberately left in the dark so that he couldn't get to see his love.  So end result - Sandhya still has no idea what Neeraj looks like.
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Today, when Sandhya was searching the album for photos of Neeraj, Sunita told her that DK & Yuvraj had burnt them all after their return. As for the album, she told Sandhya that Neeraj was deliberately left in the dark so that he couldn't get to see his love. So end result - Sandhya still has no idea what Neeraj looks like.

This was my favorite part of the episode today. Sandhya getting confirmed once again that Neeraj didn't attend her wedding, because he had no clue since he was looking desperately after his love, indicates that something will happen to Neeraj soon. I hope so.

Aw, can't wait till they'll meet each other!

Am I the only one who noticed this? When Savita confronted Sandhya, Sandhya blurted the "ghetto-slang" i.e. "apun", etc.?

Vr15h thumbnail
Today's episode, I was pissed off @ how Neeraj is being treated - the 2 docs who lied to the head doc and removed him put on a shirt on him, took him out & left him on the street.  Neeraj was awake & saw them, and then collapsed on the pavement. 😡

Can't they just show Neeraj getting treated properly and then released?  B'cos  if they show that any of the Savratkars discover him, that will defy credulity, although if the police discover him and ultimately Bhosle finds out, it won't be so co-incidentally convenient.

But I do hope Neeraj recovers soon and gets proper care.  Maybe in Sakshi's place.
Vr15h thumbnail
I'm still not happy about the Neeraj track - he's just sitting there in the bus stop, people throwing coins @ him, & one dhaba guy just giving him food whenever Neeraj comes near.  Can't Neeraj try and find out where Savita or Sakshi live, and start by contacting them?  At least, try and get a decent help from them until he finds something?

This track, though realistic, is not making sense
You are right!!!! Feel so sad for Neeraj😭
But Naman is a very good actor...... kya emotions hai yaar! Awesome....he does his role soooo well....
bDgT thumbnail
Naman is a fine actor