attack_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ญPlease bring back neeraj so sandhaya and neeraj can get there revenge and also so they can be a proper couple and make the jaghidar family pay for there sins.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I KNOW... wid out them it will be so boring. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BRING BACK OUR NEERAJ I REALLY HOPE HE'S NOT DEAD. WE'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR SANDHYA TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIS FEELING...  her first word when she woke up was neeraj i hope the cv's don't ruin an amazing jodi by killing off Neeraj's character for good ๐Ÿ˜”
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah.   While Sandhya could take revenge on her own, or support Gayatri Devi by telling her Yuvraj's secret, I want Neeraj to survive, & marry Sandhya.  I'd hate this to be a case where Sandhya has to avenge the death of both Shyamrao & Neeraj.  Get Neeraj back, & let him give DK the shock  of his life by re-surfacing in front of him & Bhosle.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys neeraj will definitely come back .... we all know naman is taking part in nachle ve ... thats the reason they r not showing him now ....
so there will be neerdhya at the end

soumya_ks thumbnail
completely agree wid u!!! neeraj has to unite with sandhya n give a tough a tym for the jagirdars!!!
madzil thumbnail
guys plzzz sum1 tel me ....arent they going to bring bak Neeraj? Where is he?
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want Naman Shaw back............ misssss him soooooooo much in  the show..
and wish him  all the best for Nachle Ve๐Ÿ˜› As it is he's an awesome dancer๐Ÿ˜›
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if CVs really want neeraj to die..they would have clearly shown DK shooting him n burning his dead body....but its not so...n moreover this sequence have been repeated in almost every serial of people dying n then coming out soon....so chill out guys we will b seeing Neeradhya soon!!......
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they started off with yuvsa marriage so they will end it with neerdhya marriage....so neeraj will come back but will naman be back is doubtful ๐Ÿ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Neerdhya marriage happens in b/w, and they then go on to expose the Jagirdars.  As for the serial end, I hope they end it by all 5 couples coming together.