Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amitaC

You are right!!!! Feel so sad for Neeraj๐Ÿ˜ญ
But Naman is a very good actor...... kya emotions hai yaar! Awesome....he does his role soooo well....

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'm still not happy about the Neeraj track - he's just sitting there in the bus stop, people throwing coins @ him, & one dhaba guy just giving him food whenever Neeraj comes near.  Can't Neeraj try and find out where Savita or Sakshi live, and start by contacting them?  At least, try and get a decent help from them until he finds something?

This track, though realistic, is not making sense

they hardly show neeraj in the epi & when he's shown... the scenes are seriously heart breaking๐Ÿ’” especially that bus stop scene was simply๐Ÿฅบ i'm just scared that has neeraj lost his memory or has his senses stopped functioning properly that's why he's behaving like that๐Ÿ˜• or only after he sees sandhya he'll be able to react properly...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't show a magic show  where Neeraj is moribund and near dead, but the moment Sandhya shows up, it's like Superman being in the presence of red kryptonite.  That would make it as pedestrian as the other shows.  Show him recovering but being moody, and only lighting up when he sees Sandhya - that'll make a lot more sense.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Please don't show a magic show  where Neeraj is moribund and near dead, but the moment Sandhya shows up, it's like Superman being in the presence of red kryptonite. 

๐Ÿคฃ
Kajenxox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love neeraj i wnt him bak
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the show is boring for me without neeraj
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, just saw the episode where Neeraj bashes up the goons who vandalized that chai owner.  The sequence was ridiculous to say the least, given how realistic the show has otherwise been.

For one thing, if Neeraj had this sort of power, how come he didn't even think of using it when DK and gang threw him into the khai, or when Yuvraj & DK surrounded Sandhya?  Even if one grants that he didn't risk it for Sandhya, once Sandhya & Yuvraj were gone, he could have taken on DK & gang.  But he didn't then, and now, after a few months of coma, he suddenly has those Amitabhesque type of super-powers?  Get real!  As for the Sanjay Batra character, I thought he was a gang leader, not some philantropist who happened to be around.

Since Manik is going to come tomorrow for the documents, Sandhya could hopefully give him all of Neeraj's stuff as well, so that she doesn't arouse suspicions w/ Yuvraj or Prabha.  Methinks Manik might discover that the papers ain't right and have Yuvraj's name in them, and then, Vrinda might demand the entire property and that too solely in her own name!

P.S. I think I prefer Sanjay Batra's character here to KK in Jyoti: there, he was a wheelchair bound whiner, whereas here, even a goon, if he's that, suits him better.  So you have Gayatri mentoring Sandhya, and this Batra character poised to do something either to, or for, Neeraj.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, so Gayatri made Sandhya Vrinda, and this Batra dude has made Neeraj Munga.

Any bets that Munga & Vrinda will become an item, or will it just be Neerdhya?
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
munga & vrinda sounds interesting... what could be the name for the couple???
mungda
munda
muvrin
vringa
vrinmun
why is every character changing their name...kiskis ka namakaran karenge hum log LOL!๐Ÿคฃ

btw sanjay batra was tired of sitting on a wheel chair only wearing a white colored vest all the time so he retired & now he will make others sit on the wheel chair by bashing them up. btw he's also done a negative character in another serial... don't know the name but i just saw a glimpse of it on Zee while surfing the channels.

Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ Yeah, I too once caught Sanjay Batra in such a role on Zee, but could never catch the name of that serial.  Nor did I find any reference to that here on I-F.  Nonetheless, I prefer him in this Raghu-bhai avatar than that whiny bhashan-delivering cripple in Jyoti.

It would be funny to see Sandhya (I don't think she'll remain Vrinda when she meets Munga, b'cos there, her role would be to try & help him regain his speech, and if he's lost it, his memory as well) confront Raghu-bhai - whereas in Jyoti, one couldn't have dreamt of Sudha confronting KK when he was mad @ her for either becoming Devika or eloping w/ Uday, here Sandhya will confront Raghu-bhai firing on all cylinders if he turns out to be one of those gire-huwe insaans (don't you love that bizarre euphemism for people who are nothing short of vile dirtbags?)

By now, it ought to be clear that the fall had caused Neeraj to lose his speech, as well as maybe his memory, but probably not his hearing.  God, I hate that hospital staff. ๐Ÿ˜ก  I think Sandhya will dedicate herself to him until he's fully recovered, even to the extent of offering to marry him to enable herself to legally take care of him.  That way, like Neeraj loved Sandhya despite her being blind, Sandhya will love Neeraj despite his being dumb, making it a very mature love story, unlike the eyelock laden ones in Geet or GkD