15/10/10 update:Sandhya became conscious

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Episodes starts with DK clarifying that yuvraj didn't kill sandhya and she is not only yuvraj's wife but is the daughter in law of the jagirdar family😆; he tries to console them by saying that he came to pune for some work that is why yuvraj too tried coming there but in the mean time they had an accident. Savita didn't listen to them and she became more furious and slapped yuvraj😆. She tells inspector bhosle that she has all the proofs against yuvraj then jayesh  tells inspector bhosle to arrest yuvraj but prabhavati tells inspector to remove savita , sakshi , jayesh out of the cabin and they didn't  want to talk with them either😡. Inspector bhosle takes them out of the ward.

Later he returns in to the ward and says them that IG officer has made his transfer in Mumbai crime branch👏; everyone gets tensed. He tells the police officer that sandhya's father died during her marriage day and she too encountered with an accident and both the cases are of the same family that is why IG officer had handed over him both  the cases😉; saying these inspector bhosle leaves.

DK and prabhavati plans to remove inspector bhosle from the case.🤢

Outside the ward savita and jayesh were sitting when inspector bhosle with a police inspector comes; jayesh asks them whether they got any information about sandhya but the inspector said no!!!!!!!! Inspector says them the car has fallen from a height that is why it is not possible for sandhya to be alive. Savita tells them that sandhya was not happy with her marriage but she never told them about this. Inspector bhosle assures them that they will surely get justice.👏

In the other hospital sandhya is being operated while gayatri devi is standing out side the operation theatre where a nurse comes and asks her what relation she has with the patient; gayatri devi replies that patient is her cousin and her name is vrinda😲. Taking this information the nurse leaves.

Next the doctor comes and tells her that the patient is a blind and currently she is having an injury on the same nerve, which was responsible to take her eyesight. He too tells her that there will be a little more expenses to be incurred because the surgeons will come from banglore to operate sandhya. Gayatri tells him not to worry about the expenses but vrinda (sandhya) should survive.

In the hospital yuvraj has been declared better by the doctor just when inspector bhosle arrives and informs everyone about yuvraj being taken to govt ward👏😆. Prabhavati questions him why???????? Inspector bhosle replies that under sandhya's murder case he has been under arrested😆; he too tells her that savita has built a very strong case against yuvraj and then he showed all the proofs. She then tried to talk with her lawyer but inspector bhosle told her that it is a non-baileable warrant which has been issued against yuvraj😆 saying this he takes yuvraj under custody.

In savita's house, shreya and shraddha comes to meet her. She tells them that sandhya tried to give her hint by saying somebody's life is in danger but she didn't know that it was sandhya's whose life was in danger.😭

Later savita is praying in front of goddess Durga to give justice to sandhya and in the hospital sandhya is being operated.

After few days sandhya got a little conscious when she remembers what neeraj said her in jungle and yuvraj confessing about killing neeraj and the next moment she opens her eyes.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I am so glad that Yuvraj  and  his sinful family has been trapped.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im so happy that idiot yuvraj got arrested...
I have a big feeling that sandhya will get her eyesight back!! well i hope so!! I also hope neeraj isn't dead and he comes back!

Interesting turn now, i cant wait for monday!
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Sandhya & Neeraj
please unite agen 😍 i dont care if dey have to bring neeraj from the dead😆 i want dem together at any cost☺️ 
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... looks like the stage is set for Sandhya's eysight to come back...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kalika

Thanks for the update.  I was w/o internet since Friday, so didn't get to comment earlier.

One thing I thought strange was that after the initial confrontation, when Savita visited the hospital, Sakshi was not w/ her, and nor was she there when Savita, Shradhya & Shreya were doing pujas for Sandhya.  I'm just hoping Sayantani has been able to resolve any differences she's had w/ the show