Important: Save TaSha! Save LTL!-LAST DAY TODAY

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ok you guys must be wondering ki isse kya ho gaya after the last scene tonight and the wonderful precap. But guys lets not forget we had three full weeks of no TaSha and god alone knows what's the reason. Only thing we know is that TaSha were not shown probably because of festivals, shrad etc. But which serial including Colors ones have stopped drama/romance due to festivals? Instead they create more drama to attract viewers.
But LTL CVs and Colors(in matters of LTL) are ulti khopdi. They start dragging as soon as some festivals arrive throwing all the good work done in the dustbin. Now we know that TaSha are the USP of LTL...dont show them and trps fall. And thats what happened. Trps falling is NOT good news. What might happen is that someday Colors might decide enough is enough and pull the show off. Then only thing we can do is cry over what could have been(ie TaSha romance).
So lets be proactive and get to work while there is time unlike fans of other shows who start working after the decision to take the show off air has been made. Lets send a strong message to Colors that TaSha are needed in every episode and they must proceed with their love story including the face revelation instead of delaying it over and over again. Please go and sign up here:

Please pass this message to all your friends. The more the merrier. And remember you dont need to write a comment...just signing is enough.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this info ksh! Already done the job!
thanx a lot........this was really needed.......
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Won't it be better if this is made a sticky topic?

Just a suggestion!
left_forever thumbnail
thanks shrey and thanks to all girls behind tis petition gud workπŸ‘

also if poss u can pm all..in case anyone miss tis post thn
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone! I'll PM the ppl I know. Everyone else pls do so.

@Rosa: The reason I didnt request Shabz or Fivr to make it a sticky as they are the first ones to be ignored...its best we keep bumping it up.
nazia.icycool thumbnail
hey shreya! πŸ€—
thanx a lot for this thread..i completely agree with you..im sorry to say this but the show'a performance has NT been consistent...i had told this before too and before it gets completely ruined,we must  join hands to plead the CVs and channe ppl asking them to resume the 'GOOD' work...

Tahsa is definitely the USP of the show and the TRPs will be effected if they are not shown for obvious reasons...no matter what happens hubby-wife share a strong relationship that cannot be effected even in difficult days (like when damodar came) so we should have got s
tasha scenes even then!😊
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi. Shreya yaar, lagta hai ,, ham dono ko kuch hogaya hai, bohot kaam hai lekin precap ke baad kuch soojta nahi, boss se pitayee hone waali hai aaj meri,, will do as u asked , to go and sign on the link
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for d info yar......will do it now......
-Carrie- thumbnail
Done already,Shreya.Good work.Thanks for the initiative.